• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elija2

Do birds keep showing up in front of the Garden Store for everyone else? Is there a way to make them stop appearing?

When I first saw that, I thought it was to show that there is a new store (kind of like the bird on the bulletin board shows that there is a new bulletin), but then when the birds kept coming back and never went to any of the other new stores I realized that it's because the birds love seeds. So they're probably always gonna be there.

Nightz

Double rainbow!

tumblr_mov7f8EIU01rop23fo1_400.jpg

Obligatory http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQSNhk5ICTI

Trading Nintendo items!

I have Yoshi egg, question block, Master Sword, Bullet Bill Cannon, Red Mushroom, Warp Pipe, Fire Flower, Balance Board, Toad Hat or if you are collecting a theme I can check my catalog-- I buy all the furniture every day just to catalog it.

I want--

Astro items: Astro floor. Astro Sofa. Astro clock. Astro table. Astro shelf. Astro lamp.

Space items: Lunar wall or floor. Asteroid. Moon. Lunar lander. Lunar rover. Satellite. Spaceman Sam. Flying saucer. Clothes: Space pants, space suit.

Friend code 1263 6107 8886. Town name Dredfort.

heres my code im coming with the pants 2122-5605-8516

Sol1dus

If anybody has REDD come in at any time or has a legit painting let me know and I'll buy it from you.

I need a single painting to get the museum shop to open.

abundant

My Town's Store is going to upgrade tomorrow, and the shoe shop is being built. Very nice.

Same here. T&T Mart opened today and Kicks will finally be opened tomorrow. I also added a second floor to my house, and I built a fountain. Now working on growing hybrid flowers.

Hawkmosis

Banned
Apparently I have to use the online functionality at least once in order to unlock Dream Suite. I will open my gate in a few hours if anyone wants to buy Diva's rococo sofa from Re-tail or grab a few peaches (unfortunately all my other fruit trees are a few days away from producing fruit).

FC 0645-5763-3123

Ill add you and come check out your town when its open, my code is 5284-1505-7348

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Night owl is one of the best things in the game for me. Godsend if you play late at night.

Would be convenient for me if I can't get hold of my 3DS after work because my kids are hogging it, but they'd probably benefit more from wealthy?

(Thinking to to get them 3Dses for Christmas with pokemon, their DS lites are long in the tooth now. Animal crossing makes me want to bring that forward so we can play multiplayer)

abundant

Trading Nintendo items!

I have Yoshi egg, question block, Master Sword, Bullet Bill Cannon, Red Mushroom, Warp Pipe, Fire Flower, Balance Board, Toad Hat or if you are collecting a theme I can check my catalog-- I buy all the furniture every day just to catalog it.

I want--

Astro items: Astro floor. Astro Sofa. Astro clock. Astro table. Astro shelf. Astro lamp.

Space items: Lunar wall or floor. Asteroid. Moon. Lunar lander. Lunar rover. Satellite. Spaceman Sam. Flying saucer. Clothes: Space pants, space suit.

Friend code 1263 6107 8886. Town name Dredfort.

I have the Space Suite and Astro Sofa.

0087-2710-1612

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Would be convenient for me if I can't get hold of my 3DS after work because my kids are hogging it, but they'd probably benefit more from wealthy?

(Thinking to to get them 3Dses for Christmas with pokemon, their DS lites are long in the tooth now. Animal crossing makes me want to bring that forward so we can play multiplayer)

Wealthy really only benifits you if you can go to other people's towns, since it makes everything 20% more too.

Put a Dota Logo on my LCD Display :3

tumblr_mov7wjQsjo1svma2ho1_400.jpg

Coquette

Only reason I have different shoes is Gulliver sent me some Greek Gladiator Sandal.

OMG I need these to go with my toga and Roman hat thing!

Also, does anyone want Katie? She's here again. If she likes my town so much why does she want to leave all the time?!

Petrie

Banned
It's hard following this thread with so many people having clearly spent so much time on the game. Somehow it makes me feel like a failure and compels me to make more free time... which is obviously very strange.

I feel like I don't even understand the game when I read stuff in here. As a newbie I'm considering just trading it away it feels to overwhelming. Grab Luigi instead or something!

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
If you beetle farm, Night Owl will net you more money because you get to make more trips back and forth from the island to sell.

Like LumpOfCole is saying, night owl can get you more money in the long run since you have more time to sell beetles you catch on the island. You can easily do 3+ trips a night at about 320k+ per run. Granted, I haven't done the wealthy ordinance, but it seems kind of unnecessary, unless you're against island hopping.

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
It's hard following this thread with so many people having clearly spent so much time on the game. Somehow it makes me feel like a failure and compels me to make more free time... which is obviously very strange.

Nah. This is THE game to take at your own pace, whatever is enjoyable for you.

Skelter

Banned

Well its Animal Crossing. Everything takes time. I played Wild World for 6 years don't sweat not being able to play a lot.

Bumhead

Banned
I feel like I don't even understand the game when I read stuff in here. As a newbie I'm considering just trading it away it feels to overwhelming. Grab Luigi instead or something!

I'm new to the game as well.

I try not to read the thread too often, and if I do I only do so for the funny screen grabs or some inspiration. A lot of the guys in this thread are way, way further along with everything than I am. The good thing about Animal Crossing is its a great game to take at your own pace.

Petrie

Banned
I'm new to the game as well.

I try not to read the thread too often, and if I do I only do so for the funny screen grabs or some inspiration. A lot of the guys in this thread are way, way further along with everything than I am. The good thing about Animal Crossing is its a great game to take at your own pace.

Yeah, just feels like I must be missing out! I suppose you're right though, it's a game to just come back to whenever.

Take your time, guys: especially if it feels overwhelming. Animal Crossing should be a relaxing experience.

It's always good to bear in mind that there is no "beating" Animal Crossing. There's always something there to keep you occupied. Paying debts, plants, collecting things, etc and you don't have to do it all!

Bumhead

Banned
Yeah, just feels like I must be missing out! I suppose you're right though, it's a game to just come back to whenever.

Aye. I'm playing it for between 20 minutes and an hour each day, but mostly closer to 20 minutes.

I figure I will be doing that whilever I still own my 3DS so.. I'm happy to play the long game with it. I think the game does a fantastic job of drip feeding the various mechanics and systems even if you take it really slowly.

Petrie

Banned
Aye. I'm playing it for between 20 minutes and an hour each day, but mostly closer to 20 minutes.

I figure I will be doing that whilever I still own my 3DS so.. I'm happy to play the long game with it. I think the game does a fantastic job of drip feeding the various mechanics and systems even if you take it really slowly.

Just hope that when I come along and get further months/years down the line, people are still interested in playing together and I can collect the stuff I want!

Koomaster

Went shopping just now and actually got a Streetpass for Animal Crossing with a model home. Awesome!

This is like my 2nd ever streetpass; and it's even better that it had AC data with it. ^____^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom