• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levi

Banned
My FC is 3668 7341 6043.

Could you order the cart anyway? I don't think I have anything that VsRobot wants! Let me know if you need anything and I'll give my cupboards and catalogue a look! :)

I ordered you the bed, I'll sell it to you straight up when it arrives. 1263 6107 8886. Levi from Dredfort.

The pole is from the store. Buy alot of things so that they eventually upgrade into a bigger one with a larger selection.

With fruit, find an area and make an orchard of sorts to plant more fruit trees to sell for money. Native fruit are worth less in your town, but if you take them to a fellow gaffers town, they will be worth more than double. Also, be on the lookout for perfect fruit, which you should plant and harvest as they are worth 10 times as much and even more so outside of your town.

Great info, appreciated.

Hey guys. Got my girlfriend ACNL last week and she's head over heels for it. It's her first AC game and she is on it 24/7 haha. Only thing that's getting her down is she has literally no one to play with online, so I added her to the spreadsheet. Feel free to add and visit the town, and I think she's already started adding some who are in our timezone if that's cool (we live in Scotland so we fit into UTC +1). If anyone visits her, I'll be super grateful haha.

Farun

Neo Member
Hey guys. Got my girlfriend ACNL last week and she's head over heels for it. It's her first AC game and she is on it 24/7 haha. Only thing that's getting her down is she has literally no one to play with online, so I added her to the spreadsheet. Feel free to add and visit the town, and I think she's already started adding some who are in our timezone if that's cool (we live in Scotland so we fit into UTC +1). If anyone visits her, I'll be super grateful haha.

Post her friendcode here and tell her to add me, I'll visit her :)

3496 - 9253 - 2086

zigg

Woah woah wait. Do you get purple roses by crossing two white roses?
Yes.

Do you still need to water your flowers when it's raining?
In past games, you didn't. I haven't taken the chance to find out in this one, but rain is enough to keep non-wilted flowers healthy the next day.

I am pretty confident you only have to water wilted flowers and should water those that you want to cross, though.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
Thought I'd ask again before I do it: will resetting without saving change a new villager's location if their house is being built on a problematic spot for me?

Finn

I ordered you the bed, I'll sell it to you straight up when it arrives. 1263 6107 8886. Levi from Dredfort.

Awesome! I also have a star projector just sitting in my closet. If you'd like it, it's yours. I know it's not exactly astro furniture, but I thought it'd fit the theme!

I spent a couple hours laying down some paths after finally finding a one-tile pattern I liked so it wouldn't take up all my slots. I didn't want to but the grass erosion was making me not want to play at all so I guess this is the lesser of two evils. Didn't go crazy with it. Just a double width system of paths to get from one place to another.

But I have some questions I should have asked before I did all that work: what's the easiest way to get rid of all of these if I don't want them anymore? There's an "Erase" option on the pattern screen. Would that just get delete all of the paths all over town? And would they stay gone if I filled that pattern slot later or would they just be replaced with the new pattern? Is manually removing them all the only option?

Nightz

So I love this game so much that I bought another 3DS XL and copy of the game...

...because my wife wants to play and I don't want to give my 3DS up.

SmithnCo

The Cost-a-Lot camping game is really good. Basically you get your choice of five furnitures. I think I've expanded my catalog a ton just from that.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
My Town's Store is going to upgrade tomorrow, and the shoe shop is being built. Very nice.

The Cost-a-Lot camping game is really good. Basically you get your choice of five furnitures. I think I've expanded my catalog a ton just from that.

Yeah, the only problem is that they are almost all over priced.

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
The Accessory Store in town is selling a crown for 1,000,000 bells today...

BNeWyO0CQAA9bpr.jpg:large
Help me...

Levi

Banned
Trading Nintendo items!

I have Yoshi egg, question block, Master Sword, Red Mushroom, Warp Pipe, Fire Flower, Balance Board, Toad Hat or if you are collecting a theme I can check my catalog-- I buy all the furniture every day just to catalog it.

I want--

Astro items: Astro floor. Astro clock. Astro table. Astro shelf. Astro lamp.

Space items: Lunar wall or floor. Asteroid. Moon. Lunar lander. Lunar rover. Satellite. Spaceman Sam. Flying saucer.

Friend code 1263 6107 8886. Town name Dredfort.

GuitarAnthony

Neo Member
This game certainly can change a person. I just told Gala to get her "fat pig ass" out of my rose bed. Nothing to do till later when it bug n fish grinding time again on the island since I put all my savings in turnips. Daddy can't buy more room space without the bells.

Machine

Apparently I have to use the online functionality at least once in order to unlock Dream Suite. I will open my gate in a few hours if anyone wants to buy Diva's rococo sofa from Re-tail or grab a few peaches (unfortunately all my other fruit trees are a few days away from producing fruit).

FC 0645-5763-3123

Tenck

Dropped 1.4million bells into the turnip market. Joan needed the whole town to help her with the barrels full of bells.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom