• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Guys I..............

BM7XRjQCcAEv2ax.jpg:large

BM7XafqCQAAw5C2.jpg:large

....help

F8sEeJg.gif

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Man, that netcode...

Hard to have Shindig shindigs with sudden Resetti-bird combo attacks! D:

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
It's funny, because prior to this, Nintendo was doing everything in their power to restrict the ability to communicate with random people.

Salsa

tumblr_moimpx3HPS1sv134do1_400.jpg

tumblr_moimqwGoAs1sv134do1_400.jpg

im surprised at how well this shit works

too bad there's no alternative other than shouting villager names into your 3DS like a weirdo

Lissar

Reluctant Member
Went to visit Palutena today.

BM7Y6x7CcAAYExZ.jpg

Apparently she made him say waddlebro. But it fits so well.

BM7ZZQlCMAAoSpQ.jpg

Remind me not to check anymore closets.

D

Deleted member 752119

Unconfirmed Member
I'm still having a blast with the game.

Spent a lot of time goofing around on the island today playing the mini games and fishing. Finally caught some sharks--a regular one, a sawtooth and a hammer head.

Getting close to paying off my new bridge which will speed up trips to Retail.

My internet has gone all spotty. Not sure why. I think it is my ISP's way of telling me to go to sleep.

A real shame as it's been great going to other towns!

mattchuuu

Neo Member
Guys I..............

BM7XRjQCcAEv2ax.jpg:large

BM7XafqCQAAw5C2.jpg:large

....help

haha, love the music note she put at the end. Tells me she's perfectly fine with your age. Assuming she's had the game a lot longer, she's probably used to interacting with males much older.

edit: But with the increased chance of randomly running into kids should raise caution in doing anything too racy in our towns. Anyone can get your Dream Suite number on your traveler's pass card.

Salsa

oh what the shit Merry just called me "broham"

this is not her catchphrase dammit, that's antonio's

fucking antonio

Well, you guys cost me money, and my wife as a GW2 partner. Hope you are proud.

JK. Have fun everyone. And espically one of you.

Her pink 3DS has a replay of OoT coming...

Marvie_3

Banned
So apparently if someone starts a trip to the island and you want to leave town, the only way to get out is turning off your wireless and crashing the town. Nice work, Nintendo.

when can i build the cafe? or other cool stuff? all the public works projects so far seem to just be cosmetic. was hoping to build something that'll give me more stuff to do in the day.

i even built the reset surveillance center but i can't figure out how to go inside. :(

Warnen

Don't pass gaas, it is your Destiny!
Love this island, spent last few hours bug/shark hunting while watch tv, 1 million bells in the bank MWHAHAHA

Grizzo

So I was in Diggeh's town and he had some really nice patterns displayed at the Able sisters' shop (including the most amazing Mega Man t-shirt ever) :

tumblr_moin5oKKZA1suksc7o1_400.jpg

You can't really see it on this pic but the sleeves are made of E Tanks and the back has Proto Man's face.

Neiteio

Wait, you can say the name of other townsfolk into your microphone and it'll catch their attention? Is this true?

And you can communicate with randoms online using text?

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Damn it, I just realized I have 17 minutes to sell all my bugs to Retail, and here I was just fishing away.

Also, I'm sad I wasn't able to pay off a house upgrade today before Nook's place closed :(

Salsa

So I was in Diggeh's town and he had some really nice patterns displayed at the Able sisters' shop (including the most amazing Mega Man t-shirt ever) :

tumblr_moin5oKKZA1suksc7o1_400.jpg

You can't really see it on this pic but the sleeves are made of E Tanks and the back has Proto Man's face.

dude fuck that the airman shirt is where its at

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom