• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
Welp.

i3dGBOTMiKIWh.JPG

I haven't touched an AC since the Gamecube one. Let's do this thang.

mattchuuu

Neo Member
Wait, you can say the name of other townsfolk into your microphone and it'll catch their attention? Is this true?

If this was a trick to get someone to stick their 3DS in their face, repeatedly shouting "Snuffles!" then job well done, sir. Job well done.

edit: Wow, so this is true! You need to buy the megaphone at your town's upgraded convenient store. Use it and speak their name, and their current location will be highlighted on your map! Very handy.

And you can communicate with randoms online using text?

Yeah, its just like with visitors via the train. Just click on the green ellipsis icon.

Finally started this and put about 3 hours into it. Had no idea what to expect, apart from addiction, and so far it's delivering on that front ten-fold. I have no idea what I'm doing or supposed to be doing and that's awesome.

Salsa

its a bummer that they didnt extend the chat character limit for the western version

im sure you can get a lot across that space if you write in japanese but yeah it sucks

A Human Becoming

More than a Member
Anyone have their gates open? FC: 3454- 0652 - 0111

Great, is your FC in the spreadsheet?

Mine is 2191 7676 2318

I just added you. My friend ID is 3179-6213-0647

I'd love to hang too!

Add please!

My FC is 0103 9712 6861

Added you! 0275 7232 1795
Added. Gates re-opened! My town isn't much but it's fun just to chat while fishing/hunting bugs/whatevs.

How late does Night Owl keep shops?

drizzle

Axel Hertz
its a bummer that they didnt extend the chat character limit for the western version

im sure you can get a lot across that space if you write in japanese but yeah it sucks

I bet it has to do with how the communication protocol works.

As in, I bet they couldn't.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
3 hours trying to catch the stupid Coelacanth....

I'm taking every sea bass I get and tossing it in the ponds so they die slow painful deaths...

zethren

Banned
Just found a spider by shaking a tree. I normally donate every first of a bug or fish I find, but are these rare and worth a lot? Thinking I should sell it.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Is it possible to get villagers to put money towards a town project, or should I just dump the 68k remaining for my bridge.

Anyone want to head out to the island and play a few island games, fish and catch bugs here and there?

Add and quote me if you do!

1203-9245 - 7171

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom