• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woah, didn't think you could catch these until July?

Lk6gDa3.jpg

Got an axe in the shop today for the first time.

May have almost worn it out already. I got excited, I've had over a week of planned landscaping. And still, Isabelle won't let me put a bench there...

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
do residents forget what they asked you for after a day or two? Dotty wanted something sleek yesterday, but now when I talk to her she doesn't have the 'how about this' or 'what was that again' option.

do you only get one day to resolve requests?

I've found if you try to resolve it the day after they tend to say that it doesn't matter now but thanks for trying.

Well maybe you shouldn't have asked for grasshoppers at 11pm at night.

FlynnCL

Unconfirmed Member
So... just spending some time rearranging my house... it proves difficult because I have no room left in storage...
ZFOVS8S.jpg

Slowly developing outside my town too. Philia was such a massive help with flowers.
w3cwc9Q.jpg

I'm guessing Kicks and the new Convenience Store...
CarxtDN.jpg

Eugene still being way too lovely for what I expected.
xXwOhW1.jpg

I donate everything to the museum. I rather make sure I have it in there, instead of making a quick buck I can easily make by selling something else.

Its not about making a quick buck Fraull. Its about "Will I get anything from the Museum or its just for showing people what I got?" Its about this for me.

Soooo, I'm looking for someone that has peaches as their native fruit. It's Re-Tail's premium item of the day and it's not my native fruit. Already raided everything I had, but now I need more lol. You can join in on the deal too obviously. I have pears and apples to take home with you if you need any of those (and a single banana in my inventory since I planted the rest yesterday and the old trees haven't started growing again).

I've got a bunch of peaches. Let me in :)

Mik2121

How do you get bushes to plant? I never see them in the garden shop.

That thing is hideous.
You got the garden shop next to Nook's? The two small plants next to the tree are the bushes. It's always the same layout

Flower / Flower / Bush / Bush / Tree / Tool
///////////////////////////// Unique Plant /////////

Robin64

Am I the only who is rarely donating stuff to the Museum?

I mean Am I getting anything with donating and stuff or just making a dead Museum look good?

Donating things will unlock the Museum Shop (which is where you will find many of the silver versions of tools) as well as the four "empty" museum exhibits which you can totally customise to your liking. Want a Nintendo exhibit? Fine, you can do that. You can even make a sign for those with the pattern creator.

This also leads to learning how to make a café for your town as a public works.

FlynnCL

Unconfirmed Member
Obligatory.
ENZLl6F.jpg

About to fall off a cliff - everything's going well according to Isabelle's plan.
zasYo6x.jpg

Poppy certainly looks...alone.
H10j4Bw.jpg

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
OOooh, just discovered 3DS code and NNID has been added to the User CP.

Add em up folks, will make adding friends a bit easier.

Donating things will unlock the Museum Shop (which is where you will find many of the silver versions of tools) as well as the four "empty" museum exhibits which you can totally customise to your liking. Want a Nintendo exhibit? Fine, you can do that. You can even make a sign for those with the pattern creator.

This also leads to learning how to make a café for your town as a public works.

This sounds nice. I will be donating more stuff than just selling them.

Thanks Robin.

FillerB

Did I go overboard?

[IMG ]http://24.media.tumblr.com/d3654168df8fad82a124ddaa1b9f53a1/tumblr_mow7hfea0e1r6dqneo1_400.jpg[/IMG]

Nope. In fact do you want some more? I don't really like the things so...

- mini dekkoid
- tall alloid
- mega drilloid
- mini rustoid
- wee dingloid
- mini gongoid

are yours if you want them.

GAMERG0D

Nope. In fact do you want some more? I don't really like the things so...

- mini dekkoid
- tall alloid
- mega drilloid
- mini rustoid
- wee dingloid
- mini gongoid

are yours if you want them.
Heh, I don't have any of those. Alright, I'll find something to give you. FC is in my profile. I'll open my gate in a minute.

ZAMtendo

Obliterating everything that's not your friend
Finally unlocked the Dream Suite today :) Anyone else got it? Would love to go see some of your towns :)

My dream address is: 7500-2181-2702

My dream address is 6500-2181-2778. Gonna check yours out now! Feel free to enter my dream address anyone!

Doczu

I have an extra Pikmin item to trade (the plant one). I will trade it for a nice item. PM me for details (at work now, will be home much later).

Chopper

Got my third redundant fortune ticket this morning. God dammit.

On the bright side, Kicks is being built apparently, even though I'm sure I haven't spent much on clothes or accessories, the QR machine got unlocked, I got a sweet maze wallpaper off Sahara, I returned someone's lost item and the shop's gonna be shut tomorrow for upgrading.

This game.

kubus

Anyone know what's up with the strategy guide? All the places are sold out :(. I got an order in at BookDepository on June 20 when it said "expecting stock within 7 days" but the day after they removed the entire listing because it's "unavailable". And my order is still "processing"... whatever that might mean. I'm afraid it's lost in limbo. Already paid too, ugh.

Anyone know a store that has it in stock? (And ships to Europe). I want my furniture catalog damnit!

ZAMtendo

Obliterating everything that's not your friend
Finally unlocked the Dream Suite today :) Anyone else got it? Would love to go see some of your towns :)

My dream address is: 7500-2181-2702

I noticed you collect balloon furniture. I have a lot if you want some. I'm willing to trade for astro/modern wood/Nintendo furniture!

Maximus.

Its not about making a quick buck Fraull. Its about "Will I get anything from the Museum or its just for showing people what I got?" Its about this for me.

I understood what you were asking, and Robin gave a great answer. It's just there's really two options: donate or sell. That's why I said what I said.

Anyways, does anyone have any tips for catching sharks? I have only caught 3 ever and I listen and am ready to press A as they bite, but don't seem fast enough :/

Robin64

Everyone's going to have a Nintendo room in the museum, but seeing what people come up with for the other 3 rooms will be interesting. Hopefully there's a lot of creativity!

Can you visit museums in the dream world versions of towns? Or is it closed?

qq more

Everyone's going to have a Nintendo room in the museum, but seeing what people come up with for the other 3 rooms will be interesting. Hopefully there's a lot of creativity!

Hmmm, let's see...

Nintendo Room
Sprite Patterns Room

No idea what the other 2 will be... The gyroids are going to stay in my house.

How do you unlock that floor anyhow?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom