• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great, literally the first thing I do in the game is get stung by bees and now I have a bung eye, and it's night time and I can't figure out how to fix it :(

On the plus side I got 500 Bells for the honeycomb, what should I buy first? I feel a bit aimless at this point :(

Doczu

Everyone's going to have a Nintendo room in the museum, but seeing what people come up with for the other 3 rooms will be interesting. Hopefully there's a lot of creativity!

Can you visit museums in the dream world versions of towns? Or is it closed?

I will try my best to recreate som favorite movie rooms. Like the questioning room from Blade Runner or stuff like that.

Gvaz

Banned
Great, literally the first thing I do in the game is get stung by bees and now I have a bung eye, and it's night time and I can't figure out how to fix it :(

On the plus side I got 500 Bells for the honeycomb, what should I buy first? I feel a bit aimless at this point :(

save your game and reload

Save & Quit then load again to get rid of the eye.

You can take a photo with the 500 bells so you can visit/receive other players.

You're getting burned out on animal crossing you say?

I am feeling it today after waking up and seen no level 5 tan after all the sitting I did yesterday :(

not sure if I want to upgrade to that 3DS XL bundle anymore even though there are other 3DS games I want to play on a bigger screen

Animal Crossing burn out is always a guilt trip because those animals are waiting for you

tumblr_mocvchCZzQ1rtxg0co1_500.jpg

Anyway, anyone got the setup guide for late night beetle island hunting?

wtf man and it was okay to put us through it so many games ago?

why this copout?

I have a green-wrapped present in my inventory that I'm obviously meant to give to someone but can't for the life of me figure out who :(

Anyone know how I might be able to find out?

Stoze

I just learned about the museum shop, my mind is blown. Kicks opened up and I just got the signatures for Club LOL. I also finally played in my town when it was raining, which netted me 5 Coelacanths and a myriad of sharks.

Question: If I grow fruits in my town that aren't native, will I eventually get a foreign perfect fruit from those trees? Or is the only way to get different perfect fruit to trade with others?

Chopper

I just learned about the museum shop, my mind is blown. Kicks opened up and I just got the signatures for Club LOL. I also finally played in my town when it was raining, which netted me 5 Coelacanths and a myriad of sharks.

Question: If I grow fruits in my town that aren't native, will I eventually get a foreign perfect fruit from those trees? Or is the only way to get different perfect fruit to trade with others?
No. You can only have your native fruit grow as perfect

Alec

This catalogue ordering feature of the HHA Plaza is amazing. Nabbed the glass display cases and arcade machines from Reggie. =)

Kemal86

Got my Violin Beatle and Cherry Salmon. Last one to go of the expiring critters is the Char. I can't get one to show up in my waterfall pond :(

The only fish I see there just hang out in the middle of the pond where I can't reach them.

So my addition to the Museum will be open today. So should Kicks....

Have I said "this game" recently cause....this game, damn. I have logged 50 hours now and see no end in sight.

Now I am reading from you all that I can do what I want in some of the rooms on the second floor? My god....my Gyroids will now have a home! I love the little things and want to proudly display them.

I got all the signatures on Saturday for Club LoL but I have not seen any construction tents pop up yet so not sure what is up with that. Also I really want to find a record player sometime soon, I see them in all my villagers houses but they refuse to sell.

Also Mint and Static are best villagers.

Garland7G

so, I noticed once in a while a gust of wind will blow past a villagers head. Anyone know what that's about? I've even had it happen indoors while in a conversation with one.

Nope. They cant grow perfect. Only the fruit you started with can grow perfect

GAMERG0D

I got all the signatures on Saturday for Club LoL but I have not seen any construction tents pop up yet so not sure what is up with that. Also I really want to find a record player sometime soon, I see them in all my villagers houses but they refuse to sell.

Also Mint and Static are best villagers.
You have to wait a few days for the club to open, like Kicks.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
This catalogue ordering feature of the HHA Plaza is amazing. Nabbed the glass display cases and arcade machines from Reggie. =)

Huh? What does this mean? Is that the thing above your town ? The streetpass plaza thing basically? Or is there a different one for spotpass? Because I dont see Reggie anywhere.

suzu

Got Reggie's house through Spotpass today. lol

Lots of neat stuff I don't have yet, so I'm ordering them for my catalog. :)

suzu

Did you guys enable Streetpass and Spotpass through Digby? I think there is also the opt-in option on the start screen too.

Should get Reggie if you've got an NA copy of the game. Not sure about EU. :p

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Did you guys enable Streetpass and Spotpass through Digby? I think there is also the opt-in option on the start screen too.

Should get Reggie if you've got an NA copy of the game. Not sure about EU. :p

Bah :( Why would they only send him over NA. WHY.
Can someone post screenshots of his house? Maybe we can ask some NA gaffers to buy stuff from it for others (against payment).

FlynnCL

Unconfirmed Member
Sorry I bought your chair, and the bed last time, and your other regal things before that time too...
lKzP66P.jpg

I think I may have broke Scoot.
LPBw2lT.jpg

Alec

Huh? What does this mean? Is that the thing above your town ? The streetpass plaza thing basically? Or is there a different one for spotpass? Because I dont see Reggie anywhere.

The StreetPass Plaza, yes. It can also accept SpotPass. I got a little blue circle on my AC tile this morning, went to the HHA Plaza and Reggie was there. I went into his house and then there is a "catalogue" option on the bottom screen, you can order anything that he has on display in his house (not special items, though).

If you haven't gotten it (and live in the USA, I assume), make sure SpotPass has been enabled from the Main Menu (before loading into your town), ensure you have a good internet connection, hit the Home button to suspend your software, then close the 3DS and wait a little bit.

Toma

The StreetPass Plaza, yes. It can also accept SpotPass. I got a little blue circle on my AC tile this morning, went to the HHA Plaza and Reggie was there. I went into his house and then there is a "catalogue" option on the bottom screen, you can order anything that he has on display in his house (not special items, though).

If you haven't gotten it (and live in the USA, I assume), make sure SpotPass has been enabled from the Main Menu (before loading into your town), ensure you have a good internet connection, hit the Home button to suspend your software, then close the 3DS and wait a little bit.

Yeah, EU here. Someone needs to post screenshots from his house so I can bug one of you to buy me some stuff :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom