• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's been playing since release though.

If he got it at midnight, the shop should have been possible starting today, If he bought it the morning after midnight(like when gamestop or what ever business of choice he went to) that sunday when it opened, he should be getting it tomorrow(monday). That's what I'm assuming anyway, and thats my current situation.

YES!

1013672_10201246404023433_48629230_n.jpg
Count yourself lucky that you don't have the creepy looking clown version of this animal called Pietro. That thing is so bloody creepy.

Labrys

Count yourself lucky that you don't have the creepy looking clown version of this animal called Pietro. That thing is so bloody creepy.

I'd rather have a gothic lolita sheep than a clown sheep, to be honest. I'm.. not a big fan of clowns.
Pietro really scared me the other night when I was fishing. Ran out from behind a tree.

n8

Unconfirmed Member
A day...

tumblr_movsp0SvBM1sv6499o1_400.jpg

This isn’t why I asked you to move in.

tumblr_movsmbFrzQ1sv6499o1_400.jpg

One by one, fossils are complete. This is my 5th one I believe.

tumblr_movsr09MNP1sv6499o1_400.jpg

Took a short break then came back to a glorious set of rainbows.

tumblr_movswk3yTQ1sv6499o1_400.jpg

Some reason Best Buy didn't want me to have it. Oh well, I got it from some local friend.

tumblr_movt2lAuHK1sv6499o1_400.jpg

The best way to look while diving.

tumblr_movt5a2K5s1sv6499o1_400.jpg

!

tumblr_movt80L9MI1sv6499o1_400.jpg

Wish I bothered to take images of this whole conversation. Hans was going on and on about trains. The translation work in this game is beautiful.

Socreges

Banned
Did you do anything special?

I've been ignoring Flo and sending her hate mail (with tires and boots attached) almost every day. The only times we talk are when I'm hitting her with my net and she gets angry. No indication that she's leaving yet, though.

Deacan

9/10 NeoGAFfers don't understand statistics. The other 3/10 don't care.
Wish a Gorilla or a Dog villager would show up in my village, I mostly greet my villagers with a smack with the net as I hate them.

Atleast the bunny with the deadeyes moved out, was giving me the creeps.

PKrockin

i've been playing for 10 hours and three days and literally all i've done is collect bugs, fish and fossils. what's next for me?

Same here. I assume a bunch of stuff opens up when I get my approval rating to 100% and I can start building projects and all that mayorly stuff.

Hope Gyroids make a return. I haven't found any yet.

Labrys

Everyone's so abusive to their villagers... watch all of them change their minds want to stay when the request to move pops up.

Man, Iggly is ditching town out of nowhere. I talked to him yesterday and he didn't mention it :/ Went by his house and it's all boxed up. Lame.

Was looking up the store upgrades, it's stupid that T&T mart is open so late(have that one now, it's wonderful) but then Super T&T goes and makes it early again.

By the way, what do people want for the eventual Wii U game? Any particular annoyances you'd want fixed or things added? I'd like more character customization, New Leaf is so much better but I think certain items should be more distinct, ie, a flower shouldn't be a hat, and there should be skin color options .Also, would be neat if Villagers could upgrade their houses as well.

Also: Diva is awesome, screw the haters.

pariah164

Hoping Margie moves in tomorrow. So stoked. BEST VILLAGER.

Also, 400K away from a million. I just hope I can catch all I need before Re-tail closes on 80 minutes... Beetles are not spawning.

Also, my town now has paths, and they are awesome.Thanks Philia!

Neiteio

Hans is a pretty classy dude. One of my favourite villagers.
Hans is in my village, too! :) I love him to pieces -- he's like an argyle-clad Abominable Snowman from the stop-motion-animated Rudolph movie. I taught him the catchphrase, "Baby Jesus!" lol

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Need an axe to get a violin beetle, and then the char and ladybug too. Never realised you could even fish under the waterfall..

Does the shop sometimes sell axes?

rouken

yeah i've seen pictures and i don't like him one bit.

Did you do anything special?

I've been ignoring Flo and sending her hate mail (with tires and boots attached) almost every day. The only times we talk are when I'm hitting her with my net and she gets angry. No indication that she's leaving yet, though.

i talk to her but i mostly decline any requests she asks me. also since last week i made sure to make her angry when i see her by pushing her into a pitfall or just running into her.

Everyone's so abusive to their villagers... watch all of them change their minds want to stay when the request to move pops up.

i hope i didn't jinx it by posting prematurely -_-

IrishNinja

3rd trip back to the island for some bug/shark grinding...gonna have lockers B and most of C filled when im done! this should handle the next few rounds of mortgage/public works hopefully

also i planted a lotta trees with the fruit i brought back from there, a number of which wilted...does watering wilted trees help salvage them?

Robin64

Only had a quick check of AC before I had to leave for work, but seems like a good day today!

Firstly Isabelle was asleep and I got the Dream Suite public works started and secondly there's a notice on my board saying Nooklings is finally upgrading tomorrow. Sadly I then had to leave, but I wonder if I'll be lucky enough to have the QR machine or Cyrus awake too...

Are you guys ripping the SD cards out of your 3DS's every time you want to upload an image? Or is there something I am missing that does it on the 3DS?

Robin64

Are you guys ripping the SD cards out of your 3DS's every time you want to upload an image? Or is there something I am missing that does it on the 3DS?

Just open the 3DS browser and navigate to i.nintendo.net.

You can upload AC images to Tumblr, Twitter or Facebook from there.

LadyRiven

Looks like some EU-exclusive DLC is approaching! Some of it is recycled NA stuff, but there are other things scattered in there.
tumblr_monmntCme31rvh2dao1_500.jpg

Oh my goddd, I want the shaved ice lamp! The raccoon wall clock was also available in Japan at some point. A lot of the DLC items are catalog-able, so you can let a friend pick them up and drop them and go order them from a shop. That's how I've gotten a bunch of older Japanese DLC items. The Best Buy items promotion going on right now are also able to be cataloged. (Sadly the Japanese 7-11 items aren't, though.)

DrFurbs

What a quirky game from the sounds of things. Is there anything in the game that shocks or surprises you guys? Something weird that make you go wowa:!

Jinjo

Soooo, I'm looking for someone that has peaches as their native fruit. It's Re-Tail's premium item of the day and it's not my native fruit. Already raided everything I had, but now I need more lol. You can join in on the deal too obviously. I have pears and apples to take home with you if you need any of those (and a single banana in my inventory since I planted the rest yesterday and the old trees haven't started growing again).

What a quirky game from the sounds of things. Is there anything in the game that shocks or surprises you guys? Something weird that make you go wowa:!

New stuff keeps popping up all the time that makes me chuckle. Today I had popped a floating balloon like usual, but this time the present fell into the river and my character did some sort of emote where they acted startled. There was a perfect delay in between watching it happen and the reaction.

Its just little things, like the dialogue option to offer furniture is "You likey?".

Rofl.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Wow, that was nerve-racking. My "Now Saving" screen lasted for over a minute for some reason. wtfff...... I thought it was frozen.

Don't scare me like that, game!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom