• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

suzu

ewNyJ4I.jpg

WNBQYFJ.jpg

My body is ready.

He did a tour of his house the other day, so you can check out the video of it here.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Everybody keeps asking me for peaches. So... Any tip on finding those? Are they one the some of the minigame Islands? Or does anybody have to trade?

UberTag

oh man there is a 5 order limit at Reggie's house! He has some great Japan stuff upstairs
AU7Amsc.gif
5-order limit with any HHA house. Learned that last week.
You'll have to prioritize your purchases.

Hope those of us in Canada will be able to visit Casa Reggie today as well (I'm not at home to try).

UberTag

it's 5 items a day. I think you might be able to come back tomorrow and order more.
Yep, you can order 5 each day. It's a restriction in place not to overwhelm Pete with his deliveries.

Elite hammer game is AWESOME for earning medals.

12 in 3 minutes, and it's super easy.
Elite Scavenger Hunt is my bread and butter game. 16 medals in 3 minutes or under typically.
When it's not around, I can usually find success at something else. Scored 25 medals in one go in Tuna-Kahuna yesterday playing at Club Tortimer.

I actually think that is a good idea. A lot of the fun for me is finding new items and if I was able to order all his stuff....yaaaa I don't think I could help it.

it says 5 per day you still can grab all his stuff muhahahahaha

got to go check my Geisha alts to see if they can order for me

GuitarAnthony

Neo Member
Elite hammer game is AWESOME for earning medals.

12 in 3 minutes, and it's super easy.

I was doing Elite Scavenger Hunt for 16 in 4 minutes (provided you find all the junk with 2 minutes remaining). Bought me that fancy treasure chest for 150 medals.

Also, my basement is full of sharks but I may convert to a basement arcade if I ever get the arcade cabinet. Just got the pinball machine from T&T Mart...who are FRIKKIN' remodeling again already! My fortune cookie drug habit! Damn youse, Nooks!

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I dunno. Anyone know if its all countries?

Hmm, I'm from australia and I don't have him. Oh well.

Yep, you can order 5 each day. It's a restriction in place not to overwhelm Pete with his deliveries.

Elite Scavenger Hunt is my bread and butter game. 16 medals in 3 minutes or under typically.
When it's not around, I can usually find success at something else. Scored 25 medals in one go in Tuna-Kahuna yesterday playing at Club Tortimer.

Cool, I'll give that a shot if I can get it.

UberTag

I was doing Elite Scavenger Hunt for 16 in 4 minutes (provided you find all the junk with 2 minutes remaining). Bought me that fancy treasure chest for 150 medals.
Haven't had any luck getting the treasure chest to show up for me yet.
Would love it for its green-yellow feng shui properties if nothing else.

UberTag

I have no such limits :3

just ordered 5 more things using my alt and have 2 more alts to go

there are plenty of items in game to collect Reggie's house is a tiny drop in the bucket
I'll probably hold off until my catalog opens before I start raiding hardcore with my alternate accounts.
I've got no space for any more furniture. Will likely expand to my 3rd room sometime today or tomorrow.
Room 3 is going to be my Cabana furniture / July cicada collection room.

Hoping to knock my HHA ramp out of the way early. I'm a Mermaid Table away from an HHA score of 85,000+.

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
I hate to ask, but can anybody invite me to their town for a moment? I have that little cat girl expecting me to take her to another town. I probably shoulda thought better before I said yes. I promise not to run around or cut anything down.

FC 1934 0670 6722

the stuff you buy at Spotpass houses are higher prices than if you got it from nooks though

I'll probably hold off until my catalog opens before I start raiding hardcore with my alternate accounts.
I've got no space for any more furniture. Will likely expand to my 3rd room sometime today or tomorrow.
Room 3 is going to be my Cabana furniture / July cicada collection room.

Hoping to knock my HHA ramp out of the way early. I'm a Mermaid Table away from an HHA score of 85,000+.

I use my Alts as storage it all cost a lot to keep extra alts though I have the house upgraded twice so they have a decent one room and I can use the storage locker for them

I find it easier to trade sets and when they talk to animals or at even getting different stuff all the good stuff goes to the master account and they trade among themselves so each house has a different set they aim for. It is a nice little extra gameplay to add more to AC I think

it is not cheating since it means I have to spend extra bells and time managing all of them

UberTag

I only set up alts yesterday for turnip storage.
Threw my extra gyroids and fossils over there as well but otherwise I don't plan to really abuse them.

Do love the idea someone had of setting up those extra player buildings for specialized uses down the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom