• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gvaz

Banned
JR4BGoU.jpg

Socreges

Banned
Soooo, I'm looking for someone that has peaches as their native fruit. It's Re-Tail's premium item of the day and it's not my native fruit. Already raided everything I had, but now I need more lol. You can join in on the deal too obviously. I have pears and apples to take home with you if you need any of those (and a single banana in my inventory since I planted the rest yesterday and the old trees haven't started growing again).
What are they selling for?

AFAIK I haven't seen any premium item sales in my town. Weird.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Soooo, I'm looking for someone that has peaches as their native fruit. It's Re-Tail's premium item of the day and it's not my native fruit. Already raided everything I had, but now I need more lol. You can join in on the deal too obviously. I have pears and apples to take home with you if you need any of those (and a single banana in my inventory since I planted the rest yesterday and the old trees haven't started growing again).

Ooh, I have native peaches and I need an apple for papi.

There is some dumbass fish trying to swim into a waterfall. I suspect it's a char. How do I get its attention?

Also, I want a gorilla villager. i have two koalas and two horses. :(

Jinjo

What are they selling for?

AFAIK I haven't seen any premium item sales in my town. Weird.

1000 a pop. If you have perfect's that'll be 6000. So double price. Quick tour around my town netted me 30.000. Premium item sales are always on the board outside. Had sunfish before and some crappy shells, but this one makes money faster and easier.

Ooh, I have native peaches and I need an apple for papi.

I have about 6'ish apple trees growing so you can definitely get enough of those. Pears a'plenty too if you don't have that one yet.

FC: 2380-3113-8949 if you want to come over. Bring all the peaches you can carry lol. We can collect together at your town first too so we both can unload an entire menu's worth lol.

McSpidey

Looks like some EU-exclusive DLC is approaching! Some of it is recycled NA stuff, but there are other things scattered in there.
tumblr_monmntCme31rvh2dao1_500.jpg

The dates on some of those items are about to expire. Do we know what the gamemania wifi ap is called? Is it just gamemania?

Edit1: I heard the ssid "_The Cloud" works in AUS/EU (http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2013/06/get_best_buys_new_leaf_items_without_having_a_best_buy), trying now in Aus

Edit2: Yep, it works. I now have the wall clock.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
1000 a pop. If you have perfect's that'll be 6000. So double price. Quick tour around my town netted me 30.000. Premium item sales are always on the board outside. Had sunfish before and some crappy shells, but this one makes money faster and easier.

I have about 6'ish apple trees growing so you can definitely get enough of those. Pears a'plenty too if you don't have that one yet.

FC: 2380-3113-8949 if you want to come over. Bring all the peaches you can carry lol. We can collect together at your town first too so we both can unload an entire menu's worth lol.

You can have all the peaches I can find. I think I might have shaken up quite a few. I just want some apples.

I'll gather all the peaches I can find first.

FC: 5000-2377-2427

milkham

i stayed up til 4, spent like 45 minutes catching a rainbow trout, a cherry salmon and a char, go to blathers and find out i already gave them to him sometime in my nonexistent memory. at least i got that violin beetle.

GAMERG0D

I got a whole inventory and shelf section ready to sell turnips. I hope I get a good price, if not I'll just tip someone 100k for letting me sell. :p

mrklaw

MrArseFace
you have to water trees too?

i stayed up til 4, spent like 45 minutes catching a rainbow trout, a cherry salmon and a char, go to blathers and find out i already gave them to him sometime in my nonexistent memory. at least i got that violin beetle.

sometimes your encyclopaedia is useful :)

Socreges

Banned
No, you don't have to water trees.

Added you. My FC: 0430-8422-7386

I'll bring something nice...

Last night I caught some nasty nasty rare bugs. Sold them for 200K+

I am still unlucky with seeing sharks though. Is there a timing for them too like the night rare bugs?

suzu

also i planted a lotta trees with the fruit i brought back from there, a number of which wilted...does watering wilted trees help salvage them?

Trees need to have at least one space (or two spaces?) around it to grow. No need to water them like flowers, as it will do nothing.

If they're wilted, dig them up and start over with new fruit.

Coconuts and bananas are palm tree fruit, so you can only grow them on the beach.

Am I the only who is rarely donating stuff to the Museum?

I mean Am I getting anything with donating and stuff or just making a dead Museum look good?

Maximus.

Man, my bug catching tonight has been MEH. Just mainly goliaths and few and far between. I have my island set up proper too. Guess last night was too kind to me :p

Am I the only who is rarely donating stuff to the Museum?

I mean Am I getting anything with donating and stuff or just making a dead Museum look good?

I donate everything to the museum. I rather make sure I have it in there, instead of making a quick buck I can easily make by selling something else.

FillerB

A follow-up to this previous screenshot I posted as my encounters with ze Jacques continues to decline into sheer smut.

[IMG ]http://i3.minus.com/ibzsklyaEna8bd.JPG[/IMG]
Okay... That's not disturbing at all.

ibcH9whdoeow6D.JPG

I thought this game was for all ages Nintendo? Why am I being forced into an unwanted and physically impossible pregnancy with a French DJ birdman?

Kangi

A follow-up to this previous screenshot I posted as my encounters with ze Jacques continues to decline into sheer smut.

I thought this game was for all ages Nintendo? Why am I being forced into an unwanted and physically impossible pregnancy with a French DJ birdman?
Jacques has nothing on Cube.
tumblr_moirn4QAD11svf3yto1_400.jpg

tumblr_moirwsoGld1svf3yto1_400.jpg

Debs

Finally unlocked the Dream Suite today :) Anyone else got it? Would love to go see some of your towns :)

My dream address is: 7500-2181-2702

mrklaw

MrArseFace
do residents forget what they asked you for after a day or two? Dotty wanted something sleek yesterday, but now when I talk to her she doesn't have the 'how about this' or 'what was that again' option.

do you only get one day to resolve requests?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom