• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kacho

So is it still Soring in AC? I've been catching a lot of summer fish. Is there a way to check what season it is.

Salsa

you know I feel this AC is somehow missing some of the funnier stuff

like this

tumblr_mgu7lya4CS1qfsxpyo1_r5_500.gif

the translation is fantastic but something just aint there yet for me

tumblr_m0ty6nMmqR1r9e0zjo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m0ty6nMmqR1r9e0zjo2_1280.jpg

dogbowl

Does anyone just leave their gates open and their system on all day?
I thinking about just leaving mine on overnight. Any reason not to?

Friend Code: vinelodge - 2234-7160-7184

trinest

The only people I've been meeting on Tortimer Island are Californians and little Japanese kids who go "???". :(

Exchanged fc code with one, and he sent me a swapnote of his cat. LOL

Can anybody translate what the Japanese says?

How do you do strangers in the island?

Zeeman

you know I feel this AC is somehow missing some of the funnier stuff

like this

the translation is fantastic but something just aint there yet for me

I had a cat give me an IV drip and say she had to get rid of it quickly. There's still some funny stuff in this game.

NewGame

Banned
Does anyone know of a town tune creator in a web browser or something? I could of sworn I used one when Wild World was out...

katkombat

Banned
Shiiiiit, 27 pages?

I got Midna mask, Fi mask, Varia "suit", block carpet (Mario), arwing, Yoshi egg, and hero's pants (god damn it how do I take these off).

Metaroo

I feel like this has been asked a couple times, but how does everyone upload their screenshots? I have a couple from this week that I want to show around but I have no idea how to get started D:

JMizzlin

Just downloaded the game and my GF wants to play my copy before she gets her on on Friday.

How would we go about doing this? She just named her character and became mayor of the town. Is she able to use 'move in' to move her character to her cart on Friday and have everything go with it?

Or should I go ahead and make my character? I'm confused, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom