• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salsa

tumblr_mohz5bwDo81ry0903o1_400.jpg

me and florence trying to figure out how to do the sex

this #ACNL tag is pretty handy

zroid

Banned
I got Midna mask, Fi mask, Varia "suit", block carpet (Mario), arwing, Yoshi egg, and hero's pants (god damn it how do I take these off).

Want to trade anything for a Triple Red Shells? Got an extra, and don't really care what I get in return. Any fortune item (which I don't already have) would do!

When does a new day star? If Tortimer is supposed to visit me tomorrow, what time does that mean I can visit the island finally? Midnight? 6am? 9am? When does fruit and trees grow as well?

AND I STILL HAVEN'T GOTTEN MY FATHERS DAY GIFT.

Spirit3

Long time reader, first time poster (in this thread). Just wanting to expand my AC adventures and will plop my friend code down here.

FC: 3551-4074-0377

I'll make sure the gf doesn't ransack your villages flowers, she has a problem.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
So I befriended a Japanese girl named Kitori through the island earlier. Her town is fucking rad (pic dump):

She basically had paths formed with bushes along the majority of the town, and there were various points to stop and mess around. Flowers were all meticulously laid out, and there were so many patterns placed down throughout the town as well. It was the small touches too, like food on the ground in the picnic area (she made a picnic area!), or below the cardboard trees in her houses. She had two houses completely decked out. The white room with the piano above she called her "angel room," I really liked that one, and also really liked the room with the fish tanks and the other one with the bookcases.

I changed into my Kyle Hyde suit I made (it's not that great) at some point and asked her what she thought of it. She said she liked it, and that I looked like William Fichtner. I was so surprised that she mentioned him that I asked her to repeat it, and got a screenshot. Turns out she's seen Prison Break and likes it quite a bit! So we talked about that for awhile (she thinks T-Bag is really scary). She led me around to her museum and showed me her exhibits, which were basically huge storage rooms. It was crazy how much stuff she had there, full of just about everything, Nintendo stuff, you name it. The gold set stuff was really crazy to me.

She was pretty generous, letting me buy a painting from Redd, and whatever I wanted from the shop, so I picked up two fortune cookies (getting an extra Super Mushroom and a Toad hat), a slingshot, and two KK Slider songs. She also gave me a sea globe and bamboo grass as gifts when I left. It was really just a great experience overall, and I loved the way that we could overcome the language barrier. Her English wasn't bad (I told her it was way better than my Japanese :p), but there were times where she didn't get exactly what I was saying so I'd have to rephrase, or she'd misunderstand and I'd just go with it. But Prison Break and William Fichtner of all things...just amazing. We best friended each other, so I'll probably head back there at some point. I'm kind of embarrassed to show her my town now since it's shit in comparison :p

It was just such a pleasant and fun time overall, and it's amazing that a game so simple at root could be capable of providing such a meaningful experience that overcame cultural differences and limitations. I love this game.

Also here's a link to the Tumblr I made, mainly to upload those for you guys, and some other friends. Not sure how much I'll use it, but if you want to follow me or however that shit works, feel free.

Back in City Folk, I created a pattern that was an exact replica of the Uncontrollable Sphere from Earthbound. I later uploaded a screenshot of the pattern in the Design view on the Internet. Now, I wanted to recreate that pattern, so I did a Google image search for Uncontrollable Sphere, and there, in the 6th entry, was the screenshot I took, all those years ago.

RUU_0052.JPG

If you aren't willing to recreate the pattern pixel-by-pixel, I will be uploading the QR code when that becomes available. I will be doing the Smilin' Sphere tomorrow.

UberTag

I had a cat give me an IV drip and say she had to get rid of it quickly. There's still some funny stuff in this game.
Funniest bit I've had happen in my game thus far had me catching a flea off one of my critters, he thanked me for it then not one minute later he came running up to me asking to buy the flea back. He just had to have it.

Salsa

Bet she's taken. That video doesn't work correctly for me either. I just saw her holding a 3DS.

basically the video is just her saying how she's doing nothing but play animal crossing

and she looks like this:

http://24.media.tumblr.com/7348613ae8b13bc6381274b00be23358/tumblr_mocvag8CiE1rxe15co1_500.jpg

and is a game design student who draws and loves studio ghibli and nintendo

also dat phone case

jesus christ life is beautiful

and painful at the same time

kappn I need you right now

sorry, wont derail anymore

fuck tumblr

So I befriended a Japanese girl named Kitomi through the island earlier. Her town is fucking rad (pic dump):

She basically had paths formed with bushes along the majority of the town, and there were various points to stop and mess around. Flowers were all meticulously laid out, and there were so many patterns placed down throughout the town as well. It was the small touches too, like food on the ground in the picnic area (she made a picnic area!), or below the cardboard trees in her houses. She had two houses completely decked out. The white room with the piano above she called her "angel room," I really liked that one, and also really liked the room with the fish tanks and the other one with the bookcases.

I changed into my Kyle Hyde suit I made (it's not that great) at some point and asked her what she thought of it. She said she liked it, and that I looked like William Fichtner. I was so surprised that she mentioned him that I asked her to repeat it, and got a screenshot. Turns out she's seen Prison Break and likes it quite a bit! So we talked about that for awhile (she thinks T-Bag is really scary). She led me around to her museum and showed me her exhibits, which were basically huge storage rooms. It was crazy how much stuff she had there, full of just about everything, Nintendo stuff, you name it. The gold set stuff was really crazy to me.

She was pretty generous, letting me buy a painting from Redd, and whatever I wanted from the shop, so I picked up two fortune cookies (getting an extra Super Mushroom and a Toad hat), a slingshot, and two KK Slider songs. She also gave me a sea globe and bamboo grass as gifts when I left. It was really just a great experience overall, and I loved the way that we could overcome the language barrier. Her English wasn't bad (I told her it was way better than my Japanese :p), but there were times where she didn't get exactly what I was saying so I'd have to rephrase, or she'd misunderstand and I'd just go with it. But Prison Break and William Fichtner of all things...just amazing. We best friended each other, so I'll probably head back there at some point. I'm kind of embarrassed to show her my town now since it's shit in comparison :p

It was just such a pleasant and fun time overall, and it's amazing that a game so simple at root could be capable of providing such a meaningful experience that overcame cultural differences and limitations. I love this game.

Also here's a link to the Tumblr I made, mainly to upload those for you guys, and some other friends. Not sure how much I'll use it, but if you want to follow me or however that shit works, feel free.

:O That town looks awesome! Mind sharing the FC code? (Your's too as well if you need more AC:NF buddies.)

If anyone wants to add me, mine's 5472-7010-5863. I got Peaches, and cherry trees that should be giving fruit anyday now.

Interested in this game but I have a few questions.
1. Can I play as a black character?
2. Would it be better to download or use a cart, I can see it as a game that I'd boot up every once in awhile even if I'm playing something else.
3. What's the bonus content like? are there a lot of unlockables?

Fletcher

I haven't really played an AC since the original and this 3DS game has got it's claws in me bad. To the point that I'm most excited for comic-con now in the hopes that Nintendo has some exclusive items at their booth.

Bullza2o

Wow OT2 already and I haven't gotten my game that I preordered from Amazon?! This really sucks...

It's coming Tuesday.
So my sister will be the mayor and I'm a simple resident. Will I be able to influence some of the town structure/design?

Neiteio

So I befriended a Japanese girl named Kitori through the island earlier. Her town is fucking rad (pic dump):

OK... Like... HOW?

So many questions... So much I don't know about this game!

You can meet randoms on the island??

How can you get bushes??

How did she have multiple houses??

KJA

What's the best way to catch bugs? I've spent so much time catching fish that I've completely neglected catching these little critters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom