• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.
mc6Ua0o.jpg

There was a Power Ranger show on the TV!!

zroid

Banned
There was a Power Ranger show on the TV!!

I saw that too, it was pretty awesome. Even better, as I have a flatscreen TV on my main floor, and a Retro TV upstairs, I watched it both in colour and monochrome. :p

bad-ass

Anyone need a pair of Varia Suit pants? Got an extra one today.

I don't but I have a friend who was asking for it. I think you wanted an axe, right? I could spare you a silver axe if you want.

I saw that too, it was pretty awesome. Even better, as I have a flatscreen TV on my main floor, and a Retro TV upstairs, I watched it both in colour and monochrome. :p

bad-ass

I don't but I have a friend who was asking for it. I think you wanted an axe, right? I could spare you a silver axe if you want.

That'd be sweet! Opening my gates.

daakusedo

So I can leave the village for months and flowers will still be there?
I'm enjoying the game to the point I have less time to play nslu and 2d mario is like the best thing for me, but yesterday I was just thinking of that time when I'll stop playing regurlarly, I had an awful feeling of waste thinking of the flowers...

bad-ass.

I envy you for the flat screen TV!!! Now I'm going to order it from Reggie! He saved the day!! :p

So I accidentally reset my town and using TT to get back to where I am while checking turnip prices.

My current one is 498, anyone want to bite at that price?

Tell me in 10 mins otherwise I'm gonna TT again.

TriniTrin

war of titties grampa
So I accidentally reset my town and using TT to get back to where I am while checking turnip prices.

I thought time travel makes your turnips go bad or something!

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
tumblr_mox08aYh5g1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

Mine too bb

tumblr_mox097TqvP1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

;D

tumblr_mox0alQWUy1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

Lurking in the corner there too, completely unaware of what he's doing to me. Or he doesn't care. His suggestions so far: a drinking fountain, a water pump, and a pile of pipes. Yeah, that's exactly what I need -_-

Roto13

EDIT: Actually, I'll just wait for until someone gets there legitimately. :p

Berordn

I didn't see any spotpass mail for it but did get the spotpass icon. Maybe they'll send a message later.

I just had the regular blue SpotPass dot.

Ah, yeah he's there after all. Didn't have a Spotpass dot, but I guess that's because I left it in sleep mode for a few hours.

Friend code 2337-3600-2960
name Jignx

standard 10% price.

Alright, 4339-2721-1514. I didn't go that crazy on turnips this week so it won't be that much.

Coquette

Can I join the club and bite too? FC is on my profile.

Might as well get this done sooner rather than later. Add me please

edit: What's your FC? Mine is in profile

flippedb

Banned

I'm biting! 1977-0222-9720 add me please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom