• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just bought the ticket thingy for Club Mortimer, how do I enter said club? Do I have to wait till tomorrow until it opens or what?

The next time you head out to the island, Kapp'n will ask if you want to go alone or plan on adventuring with people (Club Tortimer).

RichardAM

Kwanzaagator
Is it possible to gift fish/beasties or bones to other players/npcs at all?

The GF is finding loads of awesome fish that my town doesnt seem to be throwing up :(

TriniTrin

war of titties grampa
...She's right there, Opal.
1013717_630475043631676_857330203_n.jpg

I told Opal to GTFO of my town, such a snooty elephant girl!

SmithnCo

So, I got the silver fishing pole and shovel.

Are they better than the normal fishing pole and shovel?

I think the shovel helps you get gems from money rocks. And the pole gives you a slightly longer time to react to fish.

I have the silver net, which is bigger apparently.

Koomaster

I can't get Isabelle to let me put the lighthouse where I've been dreaming of putting it. :( She says I need two spaces left, two right, and three back... and that's what I have...

WHp3wHl.jpg

But no dice! What can I do?
I think when she says that, she means you need two free spaces left and right in addition to the space the object you are placing takes up.

So you have two left, and two right, but no space for the light house which looks like it takes up 2x2 or 3x3. So you'd probably need an area 6x5 (or 8x6) in order to build the lighthouse.

Ordering furniture from spotpass/streetpass houses is so useful. I only have one house in the showcase that isn't Reggies and it belonged to some little girl and has no furniture. Reggie's house let me order all kinds of neat stuff.

I wish streetpass was more prevalent here in the states - hopefully they get that new system they were working on up and running soon.

Are there violin beetles on the island? Thinking of just planting a tree, chopping it for the stump and hoping for the best at this point.

You can find Longhorn Beetles on island tree stumps, but not violin beetles. Are you having trouble aquiring an axe in town?

Can you get more rocks?

It's rock hitting time.

You have a preset number of rocks. One of them randomly spits out money each day. Then, there will be a rock that isn't a part of the preset ones. That's the gem rock. That's why I put a pattern in front of all my regular rocks, so it makes finding the gem rock much easier.

Kid Ska

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
no but i woulda tried it later! I dunno what up with rocks!

Alright, here's the lowdown on rocks.
Every day, at 6AM, one of your rocks will become a money rock. Hitting it with a shovel will cause it to spew out money. ~15,000 Bells total. You're gonna want to dig some holes so the recoil doesn't prevent you from getting the max payout.
Another rock will be your gemstone rock. Hit it, and it will break apart and reveal a precious stone which can be used to customize furniture or be sold. This rock will respawn the next day.

depths20XX

Biggest annoyance is that you can't have the inventory screen up and move your character at the same time. Why do I need to have a map up always?

It leads to this guessing game of how much stuff is in your inventory before you get that annoying "pockets full" message that has to come up EVERY time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom