• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmithnCo

ugh, I made an entirely new character for the purpose of holding more designs and I STILL have to talk to mabel for 10 days just to use the damn QR machine? Wtf...

It wouldn't be so bad if I could only put my designs up on the shop but apparently you can't do that with qr designs!? Infuriating. Absolutely infuriating. I'm 10 days away from my roads ;(

This is why I hate Sable. Let my other characters use the machine you jerk.

Alright airheads, I have the following items:

Balloon Clock x2
Balloon Closet x2
Balloon Dresser
Balloon Sofa
Balloon TV

All I need in to trade are Cedar Saplings because I'm planting trees in places that'd look nice come Christmas time. Bells would be fine instead though to help fund my street lamps >.>

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
EoQHQwR.jpg

I love pascal

Also Apollo sold me another painting today (2nd one) which just happens to be... another fake. I do not learn.

Can I get in on this or is it too late?

4725 8118 8518

I'd like to bite please. My FC is 0001-3321-1065. I'll leave a tip! Thank you. :)

I'm in!

2079 - 6509 - 0372

1203-9216-5732

Don't leave me hanging, man. Gotta make that money too

Tenck said:
Friend Code is 4811-7199-0681

Added and whoever I missed, town is open now.

Store's only open for 25 more mins though, so make it quick for people.

ugh, I made an entirely new character for the purpose of holding more designs and I STILL have to talk to mabel for 10 days just to use the damn QR machine? Wtf...

It wouldn't be so bad if I could only put my designs up on the shop but apparently you can't do that with qr designs!? Infuriating. Absolutely infuriating. I'm 10 days away from my roads ;(

There is a tool that lets you skip this. I did it myself to avoid this problem. I'm not at some so I can't link it but it was discussed earlier in the thread. Check my post history.

Kokonoe

Banned
Silver Net get. Woo. That makes two silver items I have, guess I'll focus on the shovel now.

lJ1HrF8.jpg
N95jOiK.jpg

I also just found out you can use the 3DS browser while in-game and it won't close out the game, thus making uploading a lot easier.

Roto13

Alright, who wants to trade Nintendo stuff? I have an extra fire bar and an extra warp pipe. I'm looking for anything that isn't in this picture:

tumblr_mox494zWVa1qj6bjco1_400.jpg

That mannequin is wearing Samus' shirt, Link's pants, and Midna's mask.

I especially want Zelda items. :p

Looks like my Stalk Market prices are going to be random this week. 104 this morning, and 65 this afternoon.

Alright, who wants to trade Nintendo stuff? I have an extra fire bar and an extra warp pipe. I'm looking for anything that isn't in this picture:

I have two extra Varia Suit Pants, if you're interested.

Added and whoever I missed, town is open now.

Store's only open for 25 more mins though, so make it quick for people.

Damn. I keep getting the server maintenance errors too. Going to keep trying, but I imagine your shop closes in a matter of minutes though. Thanks fro trying, Jignx. If there is anything I can do to help your town, please let me know.

Kokonoe

Banned

When online comes back up, I'll trade you Link's hat for Midna's.

MicH

I like the grass deterioration, but it could be lessened. Otherwise, good list, ABXY; though, I would add stack all like items--even shells, fish, bugs, etc.

Went to the island with MicH, and this mini-game is complete madness:

1011077_262356717236918_284230111_n.jpg

I suck:

1014382_262356137236976_794381637_n.jpg

On the way back, a completely relevant, essential song by Kapp'n:

998999_262356447236945_73668332_n.jpg

Then MicH showed me his town with Thomas and Pooka (in final pic). His town is sick BTW, so cultivated:

998678_262355973903659_586866360_n.jpg

Yeah, I said cultivated:

945001_262355820570341_460864497_n.jpg

Awesome times!
Very fun tours! The hammer game really is madness. We finally get our revenge on Resetti (sort of)

Glad you like my town :D Still have a lot of work to do, but it's definitely starting to look the way I want it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom