• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not mine, but still...

3ruMtJ7.jpg

Just loving this game. Year of the Animal Crossing. :)

Cool. Whatcha got for me? Literally any Nintendo thing that isn't in that picture is fine.

Well, like I said, the Varia Suit Pants. I can also give you the second set of pants too, if you want something to trade later. I'll look through my collection to see if I have anything else of value. (Gotta have something to do while the servers are down.)

I like the grass deterioration, but it could be lessened. Otherwise, good list, ABXY; though, I would add stack all like items--even shells, fish, bugs, etc.

Went to the island with MicH, and this mini-game is complete madness:

1011077_262356717236918_284230111_n.jpg

I suck:

1014382_262356137236976_794381637_n.jpg

On the way back, a completely relevant, essential song by Kapp'n:

998999_262356447236945_73668332_n.jpg

Then MicH showed me his town with Thomas and Pooka (in final pic). His town is sick BTW, so cultivated:

998678_262355973903659_586866360_n.jpg

Yeah, I said cultivated:

945001_262355820570341_460864497_n.jpg

Awesome times!

I like the concept of consequences for mistreating your town/rushing and it encourages people to use paths too. If they make it so people can't grief your grass when they visit, I think it can stay. I feel like there's always an air of uncertainty that a visitor may decide to run off the path.

The Island Tours are great. I'm up for some if anyone's playing.

Roto13

Well, like I said, the Varia Suit Pants. I can also give you the second set of pants too, if you want something to trade later. I'll look through my collection to see if I have anything else of value. (Gotta have something to do while the servers are down.)

Oh, right, sorry. :p Yeah, one set of Varia suit pants is fine. Hell, I'll take two if you want both the pipe and the fire bar. For me, one double Nintendo item is as good as any other.

Linius

Wow, I now realize how lucky I was with Jign. Just before the server down time and his shop closing I made my profit. Glad I'm done with turnips for the week, they take up so much and the constant watching of the turnip thread. Got a little over seven million in the bank now though.

Koomaster

Was sort of thinking to myself earlier today on how I would rank my different villagers and decided I liked pretty much all of them (minus Baabara) and it was hard to decide rankings. But moments ago Dierdre sold me a FAKE painting for nearly 10,000 bells. That settles that, to the bottom of the rankings with you. I mailed the FAKE painting back to her with a not so nice letter. ~____~

tumblr_mox5wf5DjZ1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

Heed your own words, you don't want to be in debt to me Dierdre. I will get that money back from you tenfold! I will make you pay... me back!

Sleepy

Very fun tours! The hammer game really is madness.

The trick to the hammer game is to get in front of it and have it push you while you smack the shit out of it. Sometimes you can get 4-5 hits in a row that way.

The only other one that is crazier is the Matching game where everyone digs and buries objects if they don't have it....so much going on, and it is so hard to find stuff.

I'm not lying when I say that your town is the nicest one I have actually been to. And when the trees grow, DAMN...

tumblr_mox63kPAFh1s8izuzo1_400.jpg

Praise the sun! :D I wonder if there are sun flowers in the game? I would assume so right? I need some to complete this sun praising

tumblr_mox62lfQ9X1s8izuzo1_400.jpg

Got a golden sling shot this morning. :3 First golden weapon item, skipped right over sliver lol. I think it was all the sun praising!

Praise the sun! :D I wonder if there are sun flowers in the game? I would assume so right? I need some to complete this sun praising

Got a golden sling shot this morning. :3 First golden weapon, skipped right over sliver lol. I think it was all the sun praising!

I need to do this.

On another note, I might very well end up with a silver/gold slingshot before I ever get the standard one. Stores just don't wanna sell that thing.

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
Finally got to see Reggie's house.

It sucks. (Except for the kitchen)

I need to do this.

On another note, I might very well end up with a silver/gold slingshot before I ever get the standard one. Stores just don't wanna sell that thing.

Well you can have my old sling shot if you want.

FC3952-7963-5933. Though it seems the nintendo servers are down atm? Got a server maintenance message as I looked up my FC

Rosie is currently the favorite animal I have in my town, I also like Gladys.

Yup, Rosie has been my favourite since the GC version and I'm so glad I got her in my town again. She's been showering me with great items, buying up all my stuff in Re-Tail, planting flowers everywhere and has some adorable dialogue.

Three best animals in my town;

1. Chrissy
2. Snake
3. Shep

Worst:

Cyrano. GET OUT. No matter how much I abuse you and deny all of your request, you still refuse to leave.

Special shout out to Tipper for requesting all but one of my public works.

Koomaster

Was sort of thinking to myself earlier today on how I would rank my different villagers and decided I liked pretty much all of them (minus Baabara) and it was hard to decide rankings. But moments ago Dierdre sold me a FAKE painting for nearly 10,000 bells. That settles that, to the bottom of the rankings with you. I mailed the FAKE painting back to her with a not so nice letter. ~____~

tumblr_mox5wf5DjZ1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

Heed your own words, you don't want to be in debt to me Dierdre. I will get that money back from you tenfold! I will make you pay... me back!
Decided to find Dierdre and confront her about her swindling me out of all that money...
tumblr_mox6b4AvSV1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

Koo: 'Give me back my money now!'
tumblr_mox6c9LvqI1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

We came to an agreeable arrangement. >___>
tumblr_mox6d96VPh1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

Don't let it happen again Dierdre!

Unrelated...
tumblr_mox6tainNL1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

YES!!

MicH

Three best animals in my town;

1. Chrissy
2. Snake
3. Shep

Worst:

Cyrano. GET OUT. No matter how much I abuse you and deny all of your request, you still refuse to leave.

Special shout out to Tipper for requesting all but one of my public works.
Snake is the best. I have him too and he is such a boss. Only downside is that his house is RIGHT in front of the town hall. Come on.

Favorite villagers:
Snake
Biskit

Indifferent towards:
Peewee
Cesar
Rodney (got the arcade cabinet so he can leave)
Annalise

Needs to GO:
Gayle (only because if house placement)
Wendy (ditto)
Muffy (queen of darkness indeed)

I can feel myself slowly easing today from "Play 10 hours like a maniac" to "Casually checking town for updates and to chill". It's not a bad feeling at all, now I can actually get back to my fairly terrifying 3DS backlog. I can't even tell you.

Decided to find Dierdre and confront her about her swindling me out of all that money...
Don't let it happen again Dierdre!

I find it quite comical that I can I receive furniture from a villager, put it upon the flea market, sell it to the same villager, then be gifted the same piece of furniture once again. Some people never learn.

Oh and has anyone been giften a resident's picture yet?

Linius

Some of my villagers have stuff I like but they don't let me buy it :(

Any chance a nice Gaffer let's me catalogue some sleek and modern wood stuff so I can order it in my town? Would love to work on my living room, It's a total mess. Also still haven't seen any kitchen or badroom furniture so far. Can't wait for the Nooklings to open their new store in the morning.

My house is still totally crooked and lopsided, but fucked if I can be bothered to get the 498,000 bells to even it out. Turnips are a low risk system for people who want to play occasionally and have a few friends, but don't have the time to grind for fish and such.

Oh, right, sorry. :p Yeah, one set of Varia suit pants is fine. Hell, I'll take two if you want both the pipe and the fire bar. For me, one double Nintendo item is as good as any other.

Yeah, that sounds fine. I'm mainly after the Fire Bar, but I don't mind trading both sets for both items. I also have the following fruits in my town, if you want me to bring any over:
Cherries, Apples, Pears
Durians, Lychees, Mangoes, Lemons, Bananas, Coconuts.
And some extra gyroids: Mega Alloids, Croakoids

Hopefully the servers get back up soon. Right now, we can't even register Friend Codes.

TriniTrin

war of titties grampa
anyone used the megaphone yet? i just got it and the description says you speak into the 3ds and find out where your villagers are when you say their name. Kinda cooo

Well you can have my old sling shot if you want.

FC3952-7963-5933. Though it seems the nintendo servers are down atm? Got a server maintenance message as I looked up my FC

I'll have to take you up on that.

BTW, I've tried this twice and both people never responded back. I've got a Varia suit shirt, want to trade it off for some Nintendo items. I'd love Majora's Mask or Link's shirt, but I'll take anything but what I have if I need to (Hero's Boots/pants, Triforce).

FC in my profile.

Dat maintenance.

afoni

Banned
anyone used the megaphone yet? i just got it and the description says you speak into the 3ds and find out where your villagers are when you say their name. Kinda cooo

Shout "rock" into it while next to a rock and then hit the rock with an axe.

Trust me.

Marvie_3

Banned
I find it quite comical that I can I receive furniture from a villager, put it upon the flea market, sell it to the same villager, then be gifted the same piece of furniture once again. Some people never learn.

Oh and has anyone been giften a resident's picture yet?
Only picture I've gotten so far is Katie's.
Yeah I just got it today. It's pretty helpful.

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
Been raining all day so I was hoping to catch a Coelacanth.

Everything is a Sea Bass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom