• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been raining all day so I was hoping to catch a Coelacanth.

Everything is a Sea Bass.

Sea Bass is short and fat. Coelacanth is a bit slimmer.

Okay, made some QR codes of Vyse's shirt from Skies of Arcadia if anyone wants.

r2WlE2h.jpg

YuqGXje.jpg

ddtdYM2.jpg

eDoKj3m.jpg

Looks like my Stalk Market prices are going to be random this week. 104 this morning, and 65 this afternoon.

I have two extra Varia Suit Pants, if you're interested.

I need the varia suit pants if you still have them. I have a block floor to trade. Might have some furniture you are looking for. PM me if you still have the pants.

suzu

I wish Snake was in my village!

I don't like most of my villagers. The only ones I've warmed up to are Punchy (lazy cat) and Flip (jock monkey). lol

Finally caught a char at my cousin's town.

Koomaster

anyone used the megaphone yet? i just got it and the description says you speak into the 3ds and find out where your villagers are when you say their name. Kinda cooo
Yeah, but I had to train myself in how to use it. I must have a deep southern accent because it kept thinking I was calling for snowmen...

tumblr_mox7bhqMOV1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

Eventually I got it to work so I used it to bug Baabara by screaming her name right next to her...
tumblr_mox7euiS5x1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

tumblr_mox7dhqvaP1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

Anyway, it's a fun little device, you can even shout Kap'n's name and he'll answer. Probably works for anyone outside in your town.

Not sure if people know this or not but if you failed to sell your turnips you can put the rotten ones on the ground to attract flies and ants. So far that is the only way I know of to catch those two types of bugs.

GuitarAnthony

Neo Member
I had to kill my balloon room. I had no reason to have it. Killed my basement aquarium as well keeping just the shark. Made a proper kitchen, a proper bathroom and the basement will be my arcade room since I was able to buy an arcade cabinet from Reggie's house. Expanding the back room which is the Nintendo room. I've got mucho Nintendo items to trade if people want. Super star, Pipe, Metroid helmet & shoes, goal pole, few other things. Also looking for astro & classic furniture stuff.

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
Colecanth only shows up late at night and early in the morning, doesn't it?

According to the wikis that popped up on Google, a Coelacanth can show up anytime between 4PM and 9AM so as long as it is raining.

mantidor

If you destroy all the main trees on the island like in that guide is there no way to ever get them back?

You can plant them later but you need to find coconuts or bananas, so if you remove them all and have no fruit in your own town, you'll have to visit someone and get it.

A question AC fans: I collected all the signatures for Club LOL but nothing is happening there, is that normal? does the club opens out of nowhere?

TriniTrin

war of titties grampa
You can plant them later but you need to find coconuts or bananas, so if you remove them all and have no fruit in your own town, you'll have to visit someone and get it.

A question AC fnas: I collected all the signatures for Club LOL but nothing is happening there, is that normal? does the club opens out of nowhere?

go talk to the weird fish dude at the main street and show him the sigs. BAM club time (after its built of course)

mantidor

go talk to the weird fish dude at the main street and show him the sigs. BAM club time (after its built of course)

I did that, but I saved immediately and I don't know if I missed something because there's no one at that club and nothing being built that I can tell.

Sleepy

I can feel myself slowly easing today from "Play 10 hours like a maniac" to "Casually checking town for updates and to chill". It's not a bad feeling at all, now I can actually get back to my fairly terrifying 3DS backlog. I can't even tell you.

My only MUST BUY 3DS title slipped to next year, so New Leaf is all I have on tap until then. I have no idea what my pay patterns will be-- I say I am only going to play one hour a day, and then I wind up playing for three. This game has its hooks into me something fierce. And I haven't opened up Kicks or Club LOL and I just got a basement...and gardening, tiling, planting trees, QR coding, museuming, police station, cafe, catch tarantula and coechalah, Dream Suite, Club Tortimer, fuck off...

Glad to see Snake is so popular around here. Dude just moved into my village today.

I thought Kabuki was going to be my fav, but Snake is it! So awesome.

All the villagers call me "dearie." I am too nice...

Totakeke

I like the way the game is with limited options or at least disguise the fact that a lot of things just happens. Give too many forced choices like full character customization then you veer the game more towards tedious.

I should have never agreed to be called "sweetie"

Diana can call me sweetie anytime.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Boomer calls me "cool guy" and Flurry and Elise call me "darling"

Just found a char, so just need the violin beetle and I'm good for June

Sleepy

Nice picture ! Had a great time with you guys. MicH's town is gonna look glorious when his bushes are full grown.

I keep forgetting you are Thomas. lol The trees, man, the treeeeeeeessssssss. Oh and sorry about the island, we had just got there when you messaged.

I am going to see if a mod can change my name...Animal Crossing is taking over my life.

I did that, but I saved immediately and I don't know if I missed something because there's no one at that club and nothing being built that I can tell.

There is absolutely no indication its being built until it suddenly appears about 5 days later. Mine just opened today to no fanfare.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Is the flower planting tour the most difficult? Barely made it. Is there a quicker way to do it other than go into inventory, select plant, plant it, come out of inventory, inch forward, go into inventory....rinse and repeat. Takes ages.

(Got some lychees while I was there though)

Roto13

Is the flower planting tour the most difficult? Barely made it. Is there a quicker way to do it other than go into inventory, select plant, plant it, come out of inventory, inch forward, go into inventory....rinse and repeat. Takes ages.

You can stand in one spot and plant flowers in nine different spots. :p

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars

I've never gotten gold from it.

milkham

if you just stand in one spot and keep planting from inventory they will pop up around you in all the free spaces, then you have to move when they're all covered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom