• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kangi

tumblr_moirn4QAD11svf3yto1_400.jpg

Okay Cube, you're getting a little too personal there, buddy.

Neiteio

Wait a tic, it just occurred to me -- Niraj, is there a way you can give us like the code or whatever to explore that person's town in the Dream Emporium? (I'm not sure if that's how it works...)

Oh, yeah, I totally got the last copy one of the nearest EB Games had. It was already pre-ordered too.

Their fault for not picking it up!

Salsa

speakin of pretty ladies I gotta visit Pau's town mayne

need to catch up with a lot of peeps

too bad all our towns are kinda samey now. Cant wait till GAF gets that QR machine

drizzle

Axel Hertz

too bad all our towns are kinda samey now. Cant wait till GAF gets that QR machine

Salsa, I'm worried about you bro.

Also, I'm worried that you'll go way ahead before i get my 3DS and we'll not be able to be town buddies. :(

Theandrin

Gah.

Tips? They're the same size as a Sea Bass so I'm only on the lookout for those. Anything else? D:

That is how I found mine. Just keep fishing for the shapes that are about the size of the Sea Bass. I think the Col's shadow is a little bigger, but at least it gives you something to shoot for.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
So I was in Diggeh's town and he had some really nice patterns displayed at the Able sisters' shop (including the most amazing Mega Man t-shirt ever) :

tumblr_moin5oKKZA1suksc7o1_400.jpg

You can't really see it on this pic but the sleeves are made of E Tanks and the back has Proto Man's face.

The sleeves are E-Tanks. It fit perfectly into the 16x16 short sleeves! And Air Man is the Shindig town flag. :]

When I unlock QR Codes I'll be sure to share my Mega Man E-Tank Top, Air Man, and Transformers Prime Optimus Tee patterns with you guys.

Love having you guys over for our Shindig shindigs!

The sleeves are E-Tanks. It fit perfectly into the 16x16 short sleeves! And Air Man is the Shindig town flag. :]

When I unlock QR Codes I'll be sure to share my Mega Man E-Tank Top, Air Man, and Transformers Prime Optimus Tee patterns with you guys.

Love having you guys over for our Shindig shindigs!

Absolutely gotta have that Mega Man E-Tank Top shirt. Oh man.

Pau

Pau, I was looking for you earlier when Emilie, Natalie, and I were all hanging out. But you weren't on. :O

Maybe another day we can have some fun times. :<
Oh no! Perfect number for minigames too! :( Let me know on facebook the next time all you gals get together!

As long as you bring me a pretty dress from your travels, you're always welcome! :D

pariah164

Gah.

Tips? They're the same size as a Sea Bass so I'm only on the lookout for those. Anything else? D:

They look so similar to bass it's ridiculous. Look for large shadows. Col are a bit longer than bass, though. If you think it looks different, go for it. Even if it isn't, at least you still got a fish you can sell.

I think I was ill-prepared for what this game would end up doing to me, having never touched the series before this entry.

I think we should replace the current anti-meth PSA:

"Animal Crossing. NOT EVEN ONCE."

This is seriously the single most charming, utterly relaxing game I have ever played...and I don't even think of it as a "game", per-say. It even completely melted away my anticipation for The Last of Us.

ohlawd

That is how I found mine. Just keep fishing for the shapes that are about the size of the Sea Bass. I think the Col's shadow is a little bigger, but at least it gives you something to shoot for.

I'll give it another hour now. I'm tired and I got work tomorrow morning. Thankies.

They look so similar to bass it's ridiculous. Look for large shadows. Col are a bit longer than bass, though. If you think it looks different, go for it. Even if it isn't, at least you still got a fish you can sell.

They're 200 Bells a pop; that's barely anything :p Thank the lawd sharks come out at this time too so it's not a total waste of time.

I've got an outfit based on this guy;

Which I'll get a picture of when I figure out an easier non social network related way to do so... Once again, hate hate hate having to use the stylus for designs.

Email the picture to yourself. It's easy and has been working out pretty well for me.

I really don't agree...I caught a couple one night when it was raining and I could clearly tell the difference between the two. The sea bass is shorter and fatter.

Canon

Banned
So I was playing some Gamecube AC and couldn't help notice how much better it is. It's less polished and takes a whole lot longer to donate fossils, but the personalities of the characters are so much better. Characters are actually rude to me!

Also there's the option "Need any help?" which cuts down on the time needed to repeatedly talk to characters before they give you a task to earn bells. I've been called a freshman mayor about 30 times now -- the same damn dialogue for every character. Most games, even non-RPGs, have more unique text at this point.

Also while the furniture looks good, there's no reason they could not have made them more interactive. Collecting NES games was fun -- I realize that's not gonna come back -- but they could've designed new original games in retro 8-bit style even if it were just breakout clones or simple puzzle games to add variety.

Still enjoying it. Just running out of things to do without waiting.

Kangi

Yeah, if you do the Ancient Fish Encoun-tour or whatever it is, you can tell that coelacanths' shadows are definitely larger than those of sea bass.

Heh, Finding Colecanth. I have to wait half an hour for the town to actually start a new day! Kind of dumb! Isabelle still referring to the bridge's completion as "tomorrow". IT'S YESTERDAYS TOMORROW TODAY ISABELLE.

rpmurphy

I didn't get a fishing rod or watering can yet (if you have a store that's open still, please add me, thanks! 2921-9995-9233) but thanks for the exotic fruit!

Fruit is very last week. My wallet has transcended to new evolutions thanks to the infinite rare beetles of a customized Tortimer Island. I am become wealth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom