• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

MicH

Jesus christ, the Gar has a gigantic shadow. I almost thought it was an early Arapaima.

And seconds later I caught a Saddled bichir. That's cool, I suppose.

AND IT STOPPED RAINING! Come to me, Tarantulas!

sticker,375x360.png

YES. THANK YOU.

zroid

Banned
I do love it when townsfolk give me some crap item which I immediately put up at Re-Tail, and they they proceed, literal seconds later, to purchase it from me.

Linius

I do love it when townsfolk give me some crap item which I immediately put up at Re-Tail, and they they proceed, literal seconds later, to purchase it from me.

Lol, the hardly anything purchase my stuff. I don't even overprice. I'm better of selling it to Reese :O

You have to save and quit and restart the game. At least that's how it worked for me. Got what I ordered in a few minutes.

Switching on the 3DS then. Might be able to get order before closing time then :p

MicH

Haha. I put all my balloon furniture on Re-tail, so the houses of my villagers must soon be filled with only that

Grizzo

When they sell me fake paintings I'll send it back to them through postmail. And then they display it in their house.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
oh no. I pissed of Freckles (the duck). I buried the present in his time capsule after opening it and taking it out. and when I talked to him afterwards he was not impressed.

What was I supposed to do with that letter/box anyway?

Linius

Oh ! I don't know why it didn't work then. Sorry. Maybe it takes at least an hour to get them :/

Heard someone else say it's quite random. Sometimes they deliver in minutes time and at other times it takes up to multiple hours. Maybe I still get it tonight so I can do some decorating.

Gonna do a money making trip first then.

MicH

IIRC, you get the items that you order in the next day by 9am.
Yeah, I thought so. Not in a hurry anyway.

Also I bought some Melody paper from a friends town. Is it worth it to waste it on villagers? I'll probably save it until I'm at a friends town and send them a neat letter.

Really need to start sending letters to my villagers.

Grizzo

I ordered some stuff two hours ago and I just saved and quit and nothing in my mailbox. So didn't work for me either

Heard someone else say it's quite random. Sometimes they deliver in minutes time and at other times it takes up to multiple hours. Maybe I still get it tonight so I can do some decorating.

Gonna do a money making trip first then.

That would make more sense. Or maybe it was because I only ordered one thing ? Anyway, yeah, try again later.

No, I ordered a whole bunch this afternoon and got it after dinner. Directly ordered new stuff for which I'm waiting now.

I was surprised I didn't even reach a limit or something.
WTF, really? I didn't get my stuff until the next day myself and I was told that you get stuff the next day, too. :T Lucky.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
It's a shame I almost never get streetpassed with this thing where I live. I guess streetpasses are the way to go for furniture collections? I should go to Japan sometime

OMG Aero

Curlos just sold me a fake painting for 7000 bells. I've been wanting to get a painting for ages so I can open up the museum store so I bought it straight away.
9xeQUX2.jpg

YOU'RE ON NOTICE CURLOS

I suck at art but that website made my cover arts look pretty decent.

Let me share Yeezus another time.

WJq.jpg

That Yeezus one looks awesome. I think the more minimal designs probably stand a better chance with the Animal Crossing editor. Though the one I'm working on at the minute looks pretty good, not great though.

Labrys

Curlos just sold me a fake painting for 7000 bells. I've been wanting to get a painting for ages so I can open up the museum store so I bought it straight away.
9xeQUX2.jpg

YOU'RE ON NOTICE CURLOS

You can always send it to him in the mail with a nasty letter. He'll display it, as a constant reminder of his betrayal.

Socreges

Banned
9xeQUX2.jpg

YOU'RE ON NOTICE CURLOS
Bought two paintings from my villagers yesterday. Both turned out to be authentic. Pretty surprised...

Redd has given me one fake, one authentic. My fault for not looking closely. Didn't realize the fakes looked different.

Could be worse so far.

WEGGLES

Anyone have any art for the museum they want to sell me? I have some fortune cookie items i could trade for it too (Tri-force, bananas, fire bar etc).

I just need one to prompt the museum upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom