• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elija2

I have Katie in my town but nobody on my friends list has their gate open right now. Anyone willing to open their gate for a bit?

Hawkmosis

Banned
Thanks for letting me sell the Turnips Busaiku, it took me about 15 mins to get in. I got out out fast so other people could have a chance :)
YOU ROCK

What the hell do I have to do to that trollop Sable so that she finally coughs up the damn QR machine? I've been hearing her yap for what I think is a week now and all she does is talk about her store and her sisters.

tumblr_moywomwO4r1svm4v1o1_400.jpg

I think my bedroom has been perfected. Pretty happy with it. Although, I do need the Sleek wall clock still :(

Grizzo

The wallpaper and flooring is amazing. I need it. And that crown. I only have the "princess" crown :(

I got the wallpaper if you want it !

Can't seem to get my 3DS online though... I don't know what's going on, I always get an error code when I try to visit other towns... (not the same everytime)

I seem to be getting communication errors with my 3DS :( The browser is having a terrible time trying to work.

Was going to post some QR codes and other images, but I guess they can wait.

fmpanda

The next couple of days will be upgrade days for me, that's for sure. Got Kicks opened today, got a real painting from Redd's that I can toss to Blathers to open up the Museum Store, and Nookling's will be closed tomorrow so it'll renovate. Good times.

Oh, I have an extra Wii Balance Board if anyone wants it, just PM me your FC and you can grab it, although I won't be on until after midnight tonight (Work, yay).

elwes

Hey everybody! I'm brand new to this game and am trying to get all of the June bugs and fish. All I have left is the lady bug and the violin beetle, but I have not been able to buy an axe yet due to just starting. Does anybody have an axe in their stores currently that I would be able to buy?

I'm at work right now, so I don't have my friend code available, but it would be awesome if someone who has an axe available in their store could PM me and let me join their game to buy one. :)

In other news, I get to go to the island for the first time today. Excited!

Grizzo

I seem to be getting communication errors with my 3DS :( The browser is having a terrible time trying to work.

Me too ! I was wondering what's wrong because when I try doing a connection test, everything works fine. Can't go online on Animal Crossing or even on the 3DS browser though.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Ordered and upgrading to an XL. Since I have the digital version of this game, system transfer better not fuck this up.

flippedb

Banned
I got the wallpaper if you want it !

Can't seem to get my 3DS online though... I don't know what's going on, I always get an error code when I try to visit other towns... (not the same everytime)

Change the DNS setting on the console to Google's DNS. I haven't had a problem ever since.

Levi

Banned
Trading Nintendo items!

I have: Warp Pipe, Fire Flower, Toad Hat, Virtual Boy, Green Shell or if you are collecting a theme I can check my catalog-- I buy all the furniture every day just to catalog it.

I want--

Astro items: Astro lamp. (So close to the set!)

Space items: Lunar wall or floor. Moon. Spaceman Sam.

Friend code 1263 6107 8886. Town name Dredfort. PM your friend codes. I'm on the mobile site and can't check your profile.

SmithnCo

Trading Nintendo items!

I have: Super Mushroom, Warp Pipe, Fire Flower, Balance Board, Toad Hat, Virtual Boy, Hero's Clothes, Green Shell or if you are collecting a theme I can check my catalog-- I buy all the furniture every day just to catalog it.

I want--

Astro items: Astro floor. Astro shelf. Astro lamp. (So close to the set!)

Space items: Lunar wall or floor. Asteroid. Moon. Lunar lander. Lunar rover. Spaceman Sam. Flying Saucer.

Friend code 1263 6107 8886. Town name Dredfort. PM your friend codes. I'm on the mobile site and can't check your profile.

I have an astro floor and flying saucer on me, and can order some other space items but they won't arrive until tomorrow. I can trade to catalog some Astro items or for the balance board.

edit- In my catalog I have the asteroid, lunar rover, and Spaceman Sam. Also have space station and satellite but I assume you have those.

Me too ! I was wondering what's wrong because when I try doing a connection test, everything works fine. Can't go online on Animal Crossing or even on the 3DS browser though.

Must be some network thing Nintendo side? I hope so... I seem to have had some luck but uploading images just seems to either happen or just flat out fail.

Maybe my 3DS is just trying to tell me I should take a break...

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
On the international island:

her: How old are you?
me: 26, you?
her: 13 o_O

ugh

I have you beat, I was speaking to a 9 year old kid from spain with my highschool spanish, however I don't know what he was saying, probably something immature :p

And then there was some Japanese person who felt like he needed to relay me the english and Japanese alphabet.

2nPhyVF.jpg

w4Dk7Nz.jpg

ESO9IlQ.jpg

PP2SpX0.jpg

ZnchXZe.jpg

D6AeZI0.jpg

The international island is crazy

Koomaster

Proud to present my museum exhibit titled 'Modern Life'...
tumblr_moyyb6sraF1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

It is representative of the stress and chaos that life in the modern age puts us through.
Everything is random and hectic and noisy. As you move through the exhibit you want to escape the madness.
However modern life is a maze so it is not easy. All the while you are in the room a howloid and a mini howloid scream at you.
They scream constantly at you because they have been driven mad by this modern life.

I thank you.
/artist

Obviously I am running out of closet space for all the things I wish to save so I dumped them in the museum. I hope Blathers and Celeste don't catch on.

Linius

Trading Nintendo items!

I have: Super Mushroom, Warp Pipe, Fire Flower, Balance Board, Toad Hat, Virtual Boy, Hero's Clothes, Green Shell or if you are collecting a theme I can check my catalog-- I buy all the furniture every day just to catalog it.

I want--

Astro items: Astro floor. Astro shelf. Astro lamp. (So close to the set!)

Space items: Lunar wall or floor. Asteroid. Moon. Lunar lander. Lunar rover. Spaceman Sam. Flying Saucer.

I have the saucer. PM so we can make a deal of some sort tomorrow.

EDIT

Nvm, just saw Smiths post :p

Levi

Banned
I have an astro floor and flying saucer on me, and can order some other space items but they won't arrive until tomorrow. I can trade to catalog some Astro items or for the balance board.

edit- In my catalog I have the asteroid, lunar rover, and Spaceman Sam. Also have space station and satellite but I assume you have those.

That sounds awesome! I'll gladly let your catalog my astro collection and give you the board. PM your code if you haven't already.

I have you beat, I was speaking to a 9 year old kid from spain with my highschool spanish, however I don't know what he was saying, probably something immature :p

And then there was some Japanese person who felt like he needed to relay me the english and Japanese alphabet.

2nPhyVF.jpg

w4Dk7Nz.jpg

ESO9IlQ.jpg

PP2SpX0.jpg

ZnchXZe.jpg

D6AeZI0.jpg

The international island is crazy

Haha, that's both awkward and awesome. How exactly do you get the international island again?

Shoogoo

Well, after 90 mins of constant back and forth, I'm gone from Busaiku.

9 millions in the bank, and 10% tipped to the gate opener!

One Japanese woman at the island:
Her: "I'm 27."
Me: "I'm 28."
Her: "1985?"
Me: "Yes."

With random guy at the island.

Guy: Nice tan!!
Me: Thanks
Guy: Can I ask u something?
Me: Yeah?
Guy: How long have u gone without ****ing?
Me: Excuse me?
Guy: I mean poo*-ing
Guy: I haven't had it for 2 weeks
Me: You need to eat more fibre!
Me: Try to eat more veggies!
Guy: U have GF?
Me: No
Guy: Why?
Me: Cuz I don't have a P!! Lol
Guy: Serious?
Me: maybe
Guy: But u r a tan boy with cute hat!
Guy: How old are u?
Me: 29 and you?
Guy: 16
Me: ouch!!

Then Resetti screen came out because of the connection error. XD

Shahadan

I'm just starting, so I'd like to get some new fruits. I only have cherries at the moment. I have 4 to give in exchange for whatever fruit you have to spare. I'm ok with one fruit per cherry.
Someone willing to help ? :(

Grizzo

Proud to present my museum exhibit titled 'Modern Life'...
tumblr_moyyb6sraF1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

It is representative of the stress and chaos that life in the modern age puts us through.
Everything is random and hectic and noisy. As you move through the exhibit you want to escape the madness.
However modern life is a maze so it is not easy. All the while you are in the room a howloid and a mini howloid scream at you.
They scream constantly at you because they have been driven mad by this modern life.

I thank you.
/artist

Obviously I am running out of closet space for all the things I wish to save so I dumped them in the museum. I hope Blathers and Celeste don't catch on.

Haha, awesome description. That's a real piece of art you got there. Impressive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom