• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revven

I have my gate open for anyone who's on my friends list that wants to come in and stuff. I have lots of fruits: pears, cherries, duriens, peaches, apples, bananas, etc. I also have access to the island and stuff.

It's currently raining in my town though. ;(

If you do come though plz watch out for flowers/any growing trees.

GUYS! Any way to force edit patterns you get from QR codes I found a pattern I want to change the color to and make some edits I do not see the options to make changes like the starter patterns

do I have to make them from scratch?

teeny

I'm just starting, so I'd like to get some new fruits. I only have cherries at the moment. I have 4 to give in exchange for whatever fruit you have to spare. I'm ok with one fruit per cherry.
Someone willing to help ? :(

I wouldnt mind some cherries. Want to open your gates and Ill bring some through. What's your FC?

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
I'm just starting, so I'd like to get some new fruits. I only have cherries at the moment. I have 4 to give in exchange for whatever fruit you have to spare. I'm ok with one fruit per cherry.

I'll pop over. My code is on profile as well!

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
With random guy at the island.

Guy: Nice tan!!
Me: Thanks
Guy: Can I ask u something?
Me: Yeah?
Guy: How long have u gone without ****ing?
Me: Excuse me?
Guy: I mean poo*-ing
Guy: I haven't had it for 2 weeks
Me: You need to eat more fibre!
Me: Try to eat more veggies!
Guy: U have GF?
Me: No
Guy: Why?
Me: Cuz I don't have a P!! Lol
Guy: Serious?
Me: maybe
Guy: But u r a tan boy with cute hat!
Guy: How old are u?
Me: 29 and you?
Guy: 16
Me: ouch!!

Then Resetti screen came out because of the connection error. XD

D: the fuck lol

I'm on the international island right now, but when I get back you can take whatever you'd like from my town! We've got each other added already.

Robin64

GUYS! Any way to force edit patterns you get from QR codes I found a pattern I want to change the color to and make some edits I do not see the options to make changes like the starter patterns

You can only edit patterns you are the author of, I'm afraid.

Revven

Oh also, I have extra Fire Flowers, hero's boots, kart, and an extra Yoshi Egg that I'd be willing to sell or trade for other Nintendo items (that I lack).

flippedb

Banned

I could give you all the fruits, if you're interested. Just not now, since my trees haven't produced anything yet.

if its fake

iCmlR4blkbdiB.gif

teeny

Oh also, I have extra Fire Flowers, hero's boots, kart, and an extra Yoshi Egg that I'd be willing to sell or trade for other Nintendo items (that I lack).

Could I get the Hero's Boots please?

I have

2x Fire Bar
Bill Blaster
Peach's Parasol
Yoshi's Egg

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Got my first streetpass, nice to be able to buy furniture. Hopefully nintendo Uk will do more with spotpass now.

Is club tortimer definitely worth doing? I have enough medals but could spend them on other things like mermaid stuff (and my new captains hat)

If someone wants it here is that XXX design. It doesn't look great simply because there isn't enough detailing around the letters

1044416_10151501847227169_1906794742_n.jpg

Rodeo is probably one of my favourite villagers. He just straight up makes me laugh out loud.

1044321_10151501854757169_1960317099_n.jpg

Plus he says shit like this - funny because it's true.
942632_10151501862892169_1686702158_n.jpg

Also, because I felt bad for calling Katt hideous (even if it is true) this is the moment I knew she was awesome.

1001838_10151501873897169_2033318939_n.jpg

Animal Crossing has officially taken over my life.

Addiction has never been so much fun.

Elija2

Proud to present my museum exhibit titled 'Modern Life'...
tumblr_moyyb6sraF1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

It is representative of the stress and chaos that life in the modern age puts us through.
Everything is random and hectic and noisy. As you move through the exhibit you want to escape the madness.
However modern life is a maze so it is not easy. All the while you are in the room a howloid and a mini howloid scream at you.
They scream constantly at you because they have been driven mad by this modern life.

I thank you.
/artist

Obviously I am running out of closet space for all the things I wish to save so I dumped them in the museum. I hope Blathers and Celeste don't catch on.

I kinda see what you were going for.

ec0ec0

So, animal crossing and other recent nintendo titles (not as big as animal crossing) are 35$/35€ (not everywere, it changes a lot. But at least they are cheaper now). Do you think that every nintendo title is going to be 35$/35€ now? or is this just part of their summer push? do you think that, after summer, we will see games like pokemon X/Y at 40$/40€ again?

Berordn

So, animal crossing and other recent nintendo titles (not as big as animal crossing) are 35$/35€ (not everywere, it changes a lot. But at least they are cheaper now). Do you think that every nintendo title is going to be 35$/35€ now? or is this just part of their summer push? do you think that, after summer, we will see games like pokemon X/Y at 40$/40€ again?

Pokemon can afford to be slightly more expensive just because it's fucking Pokemon. Nintendo's probably just caught on that 35 is the sweet spot for handheld games in general so they're sticking to that.

So does it usually rain for 2 weeks in a row in these games?

It's not unheard of in the months of May and June. July/August tend to be sunny for weeks on end to balance it out.

SmithnCo

-Download this- http://www.mediafire.com/download/a4hapxgb3hxh9ow/Version_0.2.zip
-Load a QR code from a pattern you made, then save your unique ID, town, etc from it.
-Now load the QR code you want to edit.
-Replace their unique ID, town, etc with yours.
-Scan into the game.

Linius

Oooh.I'll have to check his video lol :D Thank you so much

Well, why would we? He's on the American branch and has nothing to do with Europe. Maybe we'll get Shibata's house.

I said that too, give us the house of some European Nintendo guy. We too want pretty things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom