• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could someone link me to the site that generates QR codes from images that you upload to it?

It might be a good idea to post about any high turnip prices in the OT, but emphasize that friend requests to this end would only be accepted from the Turnip Thread. Just my thoughts, anyway.
Yeah, that would work because people are more likely to see it here.

Tenumi

Banned
I think we're pretty damn confused with all these different names. GAF names, 3DS names and ACNL names. Hard to keep track of. I don't know many of the ones that visit my town out of nowhere. I only know those I interact with frequently lol :p

That's why I try to keep mine the same across the board.

I finished donations for the Dream Suite in my town, looks like the museum upgrade is next. Glad that one isn't as costly.

MicH

So I've started to just sit in my house for 15 minutes (while I do other stuff). Go out and have the animals come up excited to me. Hopefully this will make them say one of the following:

1. Please build this public works project!
2. I am ugly and I am leaving

So far, no luck in either. They always want a new catchphrase or give me free shit :(

Busaiku, you are the man.

My only regret is that I didn't buy more turnips this weekend.

Enjoy the Perfect Pears (even if they are your native fruit - Would have bought some cherries if only I had known!)

I had just funded a project, then some gaffer said his town was selling at 90 so I panicked and tried to fish something good. I made only 4000 bells, so I bought 40 turnips ;_;

Cheeah right lol
It's not like the world going to end :p
There's still tomorrow my friend!!! Believe!! XD
*pat your back*

Kid Ska

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Thanks, boss!

Going to finally place a Sonic related flag for my town. Not sure what, but it will happen.

Oh wow, thanks!

sticker,375x360.png

Robin64

The iPhone app is stupidly good too. Assuming you have an iPhone.

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/qr-mydesign-assistant-for/id588617754?mt=8

It's what I use as the final step in my creations. Because the tools tend to suck at sizing and lowering the amount of colors, I perform that on the PC first. I make my 32 x 32 image and get Photoshop to turn it to a 15 color indexed image, then throw that image on the iPhone and have this app generate the QR code. Perfect results, every time.

kors licht

Neo Member
Dabnabit. I guess I missed the turnip train :(

Feel free to add me to your friends list and PM me if you want me to add you back

1177-7089-0270

How do you get down into Resetti's surveillance center? I heard you go there at night after its rained that day, but I've never seen the manhole open.

SmithnCo

I tried it but it didn't work for me... I click on "Convert", then "Pick" and choose a photo from my library but it doesn't do anything from there... So I keep clicking on the photo but it's just flashing and nothing else happen. I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

That's what happens for me too. I have an iPhone 4 so I don't know what the problem is.

The iPhone app is stupidly good too. Assuming you have an iPhone.

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/qr-mydesign-assistant-for/id588617754?mt=8

It's what I use as the final step in my creations. Because the tools tend to suck at sizing and lowering the amount of colors, I perform that on the PC first. I make my 32 x 32 image and get Photoshop to turn it to a 15 color indexed image, then throw that image on the iPhone and have this app generate the QR code. Perfect results, every time.

Thanks Robin, I'm looking for this app for a long time!!

Robin64

I tried it but it didn't work for me... I click on "Convert", then "Pick" and choose a photo from my library but it doesn't do anything from there... So I keep clicking on the photo but it's just flashing and nothing else happen. I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

I don't really know. After I click a photo, it goes to a screen where I can drag the photo around in a box then hit save. You don't get that?

zroid

Banned
Finally went through the 30-some homes I got via StreetPass over the last couple weeks, including Reggie's. Ordered some good Classic and Modern Wood stuff.

That's what happens for me too. I have an iPhone 4 so I don't know what the problem is.

I don't really know. After I click a photo, it goes to a screen where I can drag the photo around in a box then hit save. You don't get that?

Just tried it and It worked with my iPhone 5. Like what Robin said, it goes to the box where we could resize and rescale the image.

flippedb

Banned
Can I come over to someone's town? I'm looking for a Char, but the waterfall in my town is kinda hidden, so I can't see if there's anything down there.

Sleepy

That is awesome. Not that I ever had any trouble identifying you on AC or vice versa

Yeah, it's just easier (Plus my agriculture teacher bestowed it on me in the 10th grade, and it has stuck ever since lol). Also, I am having such a bad day, even New leaf can't cheer me up. See you guys around town tomorrow.

On that note: did you have another username before "Help Me!" or is my memory just leaving me?

Not that I can talk about. :p

Much better that way ! :D I always got confused with you username (plus calling you "Help Me!" wasn't really convenient).

Yeah, that gag ran its course pretty fucking quickly.

Today, I've been going to the international island a lot, but got a new neighbor.

tumblr_moyt6uUyC71stdouno1_400.jpg

My Fence project got fully payed off, and we had a ceremony. I'm going to put all of my hybrids in there.

tumblr_moyt9xrj0S1stdouno1_400.jpg

url]

Then started on my first bridge project! It goes from my estate to the normal side of town.

tumblr_moythpgab41stdouno1_400.jpg

Went the island and got enough bush seeds to plant my estate wall

tumblr_moytkfvxUg1stdouno1_400.jpg

Also, had enough medals for this!

tumblr_moytmdcQsC1stdouno1_400.jpg

kors licht

Neo Member
Yeah, it's just easier (Plus my agriculture teacher bestowed it on me in the 10th grade, and it has stuck ever since lol). Also, I am having such a bad day, even New leaf can't cheer me up. See you guys around town tomorrow.

Not that I can talk about. :p

Yeah, that gag ran it's course pretty fucking quickly.

Sorry you had a bad day, at least it's almost over! Oy, chin up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom