• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bear

Does the game save your data on your SD card/internal storage or the cartridge itself?

I was wondering if I could start my own town on my 3DS using my brother's copy. I hope we're not limited to the same town, but I have a sneaking suspicion that will be the case.

flippedb

Banned
Does the game save your data on your SD card/internal storage or the cartridge itself?

I was wondering if I could start my own town on my 3DS using my brother's copy. I hope we're not limited to the same town, but I have a sneaking suspicion that will be the case.

You'll be a citizen in his town.

I dunno why, but i read this as if harry from Dumb and Dumber was saying it!
WAIT, YOU CANT TRIPLE STAMP A DOUBLE STAMP LLOYD!

lol

Every time someone posts a high turnip price, I try to get in on it, and everyone is either full or their shops close in like 10 minutes. I was so close this time...

"So you're saying there's a chance?!"

3926 4911 8234

I need to sell!!!! I have my DS open, I'm at the train station, and my inventory is full of turnips, ready to sell!!

Linius

Lol, was on my way to someone but I ended up in the wrong town. Was at Pooka in Hyrule, don't remember which Gaffer that was again. I believe Coquette or Poplemousse :p

Labrys

tumblr_moytagN6D91r79ze4o1_400.jpg

tumblr_moytbz8e1s1r79ze4o1_400.jpg

there you go

i might feel up to making the matching arins but i dunno

Grizzo

Lol, was on my way to someone but I ended up in the wrong town. Was at Pooka in Hyrule, don't remember which Gaffer that was again. I believe Coquette or Poplemousse :p

Haha no, I'm Thomas from Holodrum ! I know how embarrassing it is when you end up in the wrong town... just coming in and getting out in the same minute, barely saying anything but "oops sorry"

Coquette

That's me! I'm AFK kind of though, someone is wanting to pick up the Astro table and I"m doing kichen-y stuffs so I just left my 3DS idle.

Linius

Haha no, I'm Thomas from Holodrum ! I know how embarrassing it is when you end up in the wrong town... just coming in and getting out in the same minute, barely saying anything but "oops sorry"

I said "shit, wrong town lol" and left. The Gaffer didn't notice, got no response. I saw some oranges and an item laying on the ground and the person standing in front of the station :p

MicH

I think we're pretty damn confused with all these different names. GAF names, 3DS names and ACNL names. Hard to keep track of. I don't know many of the ones that visit my town out of nowhere. I only know those I interact with frequently lol :p

Linius

That's me! I'm AFK kind of though, someone is wanting to pick up the Astro table and I"m doing kichen-y stuffs so I just left my 3DS idle.

Ah, I remembered it almost correctly then :p

I think we're pretty damn confused with all these different names. GAF names, 3DS names and ACNL names. Hard to keep track of. I don't know many of the ones that visit my town out of nowhere. I only know those I interact with frequently lol :p

Same here.

Busaiku

Yeah, I'm sorry about that.
Everything from here on out, please post there (in the Turnip OT).
I'll try and get everyone through this point though.

zroid

Banned
It might be a good idea to post about any high turnip prices in the OT, but emphasize that friend requests to this end would only be accepted from the Turnip Thread. Just my thoughts, anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom