• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cbajd5

guys, this just in:
there's an item that lets you blow bubbles

lose your shit

I NEED THIS NOW

also i bought a million bells or so worth of turnips guys (like 950,000 bells worth if i remember correctly, 100 sets of 10 sets of 10 at 95 bells per turnip)

someone better have a damn good price this week

check before noon and after noon

So, I just decided to take a try fishing at night since I was bored. NBD, right?

BM7zbRnCEAAvbCy.jpg

This is my second one today. I can't.
Haha, I was just night fishing and caught one too. I didn't even realize that it was rare until I tried to sell it and saw how much it was worth. It went right to the museum after that.

Cbajd5

I'm going to need like... a 500 bell turnip price to make any decent amount of money. I was playing it safe guys!

YOU DON'T PLAY THIS SAFE

IT'S THE GOD DAMNED STALK MARKET

Also the soonest a really high price can happen is Tuesday morning apparently.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Guys, is it possible to re-arrange the town as I see fit? Like, if I don't like how a tree is standing in a location, can I chop it/relocate it?

How's a guy can create, say, a park or something like that? Is it possible? Picking up the flowers then put it inside a hole...?

Also, how can I cross-bred flowers?

Ahhh... is there any place for guides for stuff like this? Gamefaqs doesn't have any, to my surprise.

...Oops, gamefaqs actually has one. Checking it out.... annnnd yupp, it's for the Japanese version :\

Cbajd5

Well I'm in no rush... I assume the Table Trick doesn't work anymore?

I doubt it. Either way I haven't been able to keep a table yet for some reason. I got a picnic table but I gave that away, only table I've had so far.

Plus I have like 100 things I'd have to put on a table and that'd probably be kind of difficult.

Theandrin

Guys, is it possible to re-arrange the town as I see fit? Like, if I don't like how a tree is standing in a location, can I chop it/relocate it?

How's a guy can create, say, a park or something like that? Is it possible? Picking up the flowers then put it inside a hole...?

Ahhh... is there any place for guides for stuff like this? Gamefaqs doesn't have any, to my surprise.

Yeah check out this one. Should help to answer a lot of questions you might have.

http://www.thonky.com/animal-crossing-new-leaf/

To the extent that you can chop down a tree and plant a new one, yes

Simply buy some flowers and click "plant" on your inventory. You can also build benches, hedges, and lampposts as town ordinance projects, so yeah you could make a nice park

Place them near each other! This site has some good guides, for DS version but should still apply.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
BM71S2OCQAEuuV4.jpg

ShockingAlberto abusing me with a fishing pole.

BM71nXbCYAAGABU.jpg

Loveseats are kind of useless if only one person can sit on them.

(Palutena and Emitan)

BM72JGJCQAAt2ML.jpg

Comparing umbrellas (mine is better).

BM72nKiCUAE-QBP.jpg

Abusing Palutena with a bug net.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Guys, when you're hosting people in your town, press start and select "Save". It saves everyone's current progress. Discovered this during a Shindig shindig.

And save every 3 minutes.

Because netcodes!

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Yeah check out this one. Should help to answer a lot of questions you might have.

http://www.thonky.com/animal-crossing-new-leaf/

To the extent that you can chop down a tree and plant a new one, yes

Simply buy some flowers and click "plant" on your inventory. You can also build benches, hedges, and lampposts as town ordinance projects, so yeah you could make a nice park

Place them near each other! This site has some good guides, for DS version but should still apply.

Thank you very much, to the both of you! I still don't see any flowers to buy though; where to buy them?

Although probably maybe I should wait a little more since I only got this game for 3 days and playing it for 2 sessions only, hahaha.

My project is to build a "Park Town." Let's see how much/to what extent the game will allow me to create such a thing.

Salsa

I think that if Nintendo like, put out real KK Slider vinyls with the respective album art and songs they'd make a shit load of money

Theandrin

Thank you very much, to the both of you? I still don't see any flowers to buy though; where to buy them?

Although probably maybe I should wait a little more since I only got this game for 3 days and playing it for 2 sessions only, hahaha.

You won't be able to buy flowers until the Garden Shop opens. The best way to get more of them before that happens is to keep watering your current flowers and you will see other spring up around them.

you guys tripping need to better arrange your furniture

my house is literally filled with random items. I'm just using the place as storage until I find a theme I want to go with. Not enough places to get furniture! Everything I find or am given sux. My closest thing to a set is the 4 or 5 robo items I have.

Thank you very much, to the both of you! I still don't see any flowers to buy though; where to buy them?

My project is to build a "Park Town." Let's see how much/to what extent the game will allow me to create such a thing.

You need to either; plant a flower, pick a weed, water a flower, or plant a tree 30 times. Then, after a certain amount of days a Gardening Shop will be built next to Nooks. Hasn't happened for me yet though, I've only had it 3 days too.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
:O That town looks awesome! Mind sharing the FC code? (Your's too as well if you need more AC:NF buddies.)

If anyone wants to add me, mine's 5472-7010-5863. I got Peaches, and cherry trees that should be giving fruit anyday now.

Sure I don't mind, but she'd have to add you too, so not sure how useful it would be. 2836-0258-6594 is mine in the meantime. She's visiting my town right now so I'll add you after she leaves or I stop playing :p

I refuse to wear shoes in my town. Anti-shoe ordinance. Also you can't take off your pants. I've been trying.

It's amazing all this was made in Animal Crossing. It looks great!

Yeah man, it's just stunning.

OK... Like... HOW?

So many questions... So much I don't know about this game!

You can meet randoms on the island??

How can you get bushes??

How did she have multiple houses??

Yeah, it costs 50 medals on the island. You can also buy bushes there with medals, and she had multiple characters.

Who are you, Jesus?

You don't even know man...

Wait a tic, it just occurred to me -- Niraj, is there a way you can give us like the code or whatever to explore that person's town in the Dream Emporium? (I'm not sure if that's how it works...)

I'm not sure how that works! Anyone else know?

K' Dash

So, I've been begging for the Hero's Boots here, the only part missing from my Hero Set, my GF gave me the Pants, and I got the Hat and the Clothes, well, I was watching her play a few hours ago when I noticed she was wearing the GADDAMN BOOTS, she had them since God knows when, now I have my Hero Set complete, lol.

I made over a million bells today after playing that Which One Is It game with the guy at the campsite. Shark and coelacanth sold for 70,000+ bells each? Yes.

And I didn't even visit the island today!

Sure I don't mind, but she'd have to add you too, so not sure how useful it would be. 2836-0258-6594 is mine in the meantime. She's visiting my town right now so I'll add you after she leaves or I stop playing :p

Oh right, that was an oversight on my part. Anyway, Added you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom