• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alec

I need persimmons and bananas (preferably 4 of each, but I will settle for one) to complete my orchard. Does anyone have any that they could spare? I will pay\trade for them if that wets your whistle.

teeny

I need persimmons and bananas (preferably 4 of each, but I will settle for one) to complete my orchard. Does anyone have any that they could spare? I will pay\trade for them if that wets your whistle.

Ive got some bananas on my palms and Im sure I have some persimmons in storage. FC is 4811-6932-4369, let me know yours and you can take what you need :)

EDIT: Actually, I dont have any persimmons. Huh, could have sworn I did. Sorry, might want to wait for someone else unless youre happy just taking the bananas!

Well, why would we? He's on the American branch and has nothing to do with Europe. Maybe we'll get Shibata's house.

Shibata's got nothing on Reggie! I don't know, just sort of feel we should see a whole cross section of Nintendo Employee goodness! Where's Bill Trinen's house ;)

Plus, the more houses I get to see the more ideas I can gain for my house too!

D: the fuck lol

Lol There were 2 another random peps too at those time, a girl and a guy. Both were left at the middle of that convo. So I guess these 16 y/o guys were pretty damn annoying since beginning lol

By the way.... I freakin love how cute this game is!

d3M0N6j.jpg

Took it during supermoon <3

Alec

Ive got some bananas on my palms and Im sure I have some persimmons in storage. FC is 4811-6932-4369, let me know yours and you can take what you need :)

EDIT: Actually, I dont have any persimmons. Huh, could have sworn I did. Sorry, might want to wait for someone else unless youre happy just taking the bananas!

That would be great, thanks! FC is 2707-1639-7301.

Velcro Fly

Now that hockey and basketball are over, it's casual beetle farming in the evenings to pay my bills.

Also checking out the badge list, there is no way I'll ever get the streetpass ones. :(

Labrys

Now that hockey and basketball are over, it's casual beetle farming in the evenings to pay my bills.

Also checking out the badge list, there is no way I'll ever get the streetpass ones. :(

Anime/Comic Conventions.
Find one near you, take your 3DS along with you, and BAM you suddenly have a lot of streetpasses.

teeny

That would be great, thanks! FC is 2707-1639-7301.

Thanks, I'll add you now. If SmithnCo has persimmons, it might be best if you open your gates :)

Ill just grab the bananas.

Revven thanks for the trade and thanks for letting me have a wander! Your town layout is great, much better than my own :( I picked the first map that popped up. Argh!

Herbert Moon

Neo Member
Looking to visit and check out someone`s town if that`s cool.
Also, if you have any cherries, I have pears if you`d like to trade.

5214-9767-9982

Shahadan

Thanks, I'll add you now. If SmithnCo has persimmons, it might be best if you open your gates :)

Revven thanks for the trade and thanks for letting me have a wander! Your town layout is great, much better than my own :( I picked the first map that popped up. Argh!

Haha same, I'm kicking myself for that now.

one_kill

A few things.

I have 2x Midna's masks, 2x karts, and a pair of hero pants for trade. I keep getting the same damn things! Just send me your FC via PM or post here :D

Is there a cap on axe owning? I've been to Leif's store a number of times and I've only ever had one axe put up on sale. It's ridiculous! Do I need to break the axe I currently have in order to get another one?

Alec

Son of a bitch.

One sec, I'll run across the street to the Panera and re-open them. (Changing access points.) It'll take me like 2 minutes!

bakeray

Guys I just bought the game used and selected Create New Save when I started the game and the name of the town is c2xville, which I would assume is the person who owned it before me's town name. IS there a way to change the name later or does anyone know if I can completely erase the save data somehow?

Revven

No problem! Yeah, I got lucky on my layout it was like the last one I could choose I think and I wanted a unique one that still allowed me to have a nice river in the middle. The only issue with it is the villagers can get kinda crowded around the one cobblestone bridge... lol.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Does it raining count for watering all of your flowers for the day?

Alec

Fucking closed, and the range wouldn't reach from outside the doors.

Thanks anyways guys, doesn't seem like it's gonna happen. :( If you're still around in about an hour, I'll have moved to a different location with a (presumably) working access point. If not, no biggie!

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Does anyone else get sometimes ABNORMALLY LONG save times? Like, my game has been saving for over 2 minutes now. Normally it's only a few seconds. What is up with this?

teeny

Fuing closed, and the range wouldn't reach from outside the doors.

Thanks anyways guys, doesn't seem like it's gonna happen. :( If you're still around in about an hour, I'll have moved to a different location with a (presumably) working access point. If not, no biggie!

Ill be going to bed soon (probably), but let me know if you still want em tomorrow :)

Coquette

Guys I just bought the game used and selected Create New Save when I started the game and the name of the town is c2xville, which I would assume is the person who owned it before me's town name. IS there a way to change the name later or does anyone know if I can completely erase the save data somehow?

When you talk to Isabelle, you should be able to say, "No wait" and in the options it should be an option to erase the village.

SmithnCo

Fucking closed, and the range wouldn't reach from outside the doors.

I'll probably be around, I'll drop by if I see your town is open.

Start the game and pick the second option when Isabelle ask you the question. It would bring you into another options, and there you can completely erase that town and start your own.

Edit: beaten by Coquette!!

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Go to the Market District and talk to that dog. He'll take you somewhere and if Reggie is there, then you can visit his house. You have to have Spot Pass activated, BTW.

I wish he'd wave at you or something to show he has something new. I checked and had a streetpass visitor's house but I didn't have a notification in the system menu and nothing in the game indicated I had one. I'm not going to check all the time because mostly I won't get hits.

Is there anything to be gained by getting all the fruits apart from kudos/aesthetics for your town?

I don't have oranges and probably one or two other fruits, but even with non-town fruits, you make so little money compared to bug hunting on the island it hardly seems worth it.

I am working on an orchard style layout of all the fruits eventually, but just as a fun kind of meta-goal. Is there money in flowers or anything or is that just more for the challenge of creating the hybrids rather than profit?

Dacvak

Okay so, wtf. I ordered 5 items from the house showcase thing, but I also ordered a bunch of stuff from nook's. I only got 10 of the things I ordered from nook's. Where/how do I get the stuff I ordered from the showcase?

Interesting to hear Iwata talk about how Animal Crossing is what is MAKING the 3DS in North America. I wonder how many people are buying 3DS's solely for this game . . .

MicH

Okay so, wtf. I ordered 5 items from the house showcase thing, but I also ordered a bunch of stuff from nook's. I only got 10 of the things I ordered from nook's. Where/how do I get the stuff I ordered from the showcase?
Your mailbox can only hold 10 letters at a time. The other items will show up the next time mail is delivered.

EDIT: YES rain waters flowers. There will be NO wilted flowers the day after rain. They won't go sparkly, but it does water them.

botty

Banned
Does anyone know if the available towns list updates automatically, or do you have to manually exit the list to see the updates?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom