• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone took the money bags I left YoYo....

I'll wait until the frenzy stops, but I'll rejoin your city and give you some more cash or fruits if you need it. Be sure to plant some of it so it grows in your town!

_woLf

Adding you.

Add meeee 3351 4146 0394

Oh god add me please

2079 - 6509 - 0372

If Yoyo's town is too full, I'll come to yours.

4639-8960-2770

Whoa! Mind adding me? My FC is 3652-0543-3251.

adding you now. check pm for my FC

I PMed you! I'll leave you 10%

I want to add all of you, but there is someone from GAF just idling in my town doing nothing so I can't....is there a way to kick them?

botty

Banned
I want to add all of you, but there is someone from GAF just idling in my town doing nothing so I can't....is there a way to kick them?

I think if you press start or the button on the bottom left corner... you can dismiss the entire session.

MicH

Thanks to Busaiku, I sold my turnips and got 2,5 million bells (I spent 500k Sunday) so that's a free 2 million bells). Thank you so much, man! You're awesome.

Coming this Sunday, I am definitely going MUCH bigger! NEED MORE BELLSSSSS

_woLf

Adding you.

Add meeee 3351 4146 0394

Oh god add me please

2079 - 6509 - 0372

If Yoyo's town is too full, I'll come to yours.

4639-8960-2770

Whoa! Mind adding me? My FC is 3652-0543-3251.

adding you now. check pm for my FC

I PMed you! I'll leave you 10%

Add me please

4957 - 3039 - 0831

Okay, I added all of you. responded to PMs from people who sent them. Opening gate now...

Ties

Banned
Does anyone have any good turnip prices?

I have been juggling between 60 and 70 and it's not looking bright this week.

_woLf

It's a turnip crazy day :p

It really is. Very stressful trying to add everyone and cycle people through when I can't add FCs while gate is open D:

And sorry, I didn't know about the turnip thread. For now, I'm going to keep using this one because it'd be far too confusing for me to switch between the two. Next time I'll use that one.

Does anyone have any good turnip prices?

I have been juggling between 60 and 70 and it's not looking bright this week.

Mine are at 497 right now. FC: 2793 - 0597 - 4645. I'll add you for the next batch once the current 12 or so get through.

Schmitty

It really is. Very stressful trying to add everyone and cycle people through when I can't add FCs while gate is open D:

And sorry, I didn't know about the turnip thread. For now, I'm going to keep using this one because it'd be far too confusing for me to switch between the two. Next time I'll use that one.

Mine are at 497 right now. FC: 2793 - 0597 - 4645. I'll add you for the next batch once the current 12 or so get through.
Looks like your town "is having problems" according to porter. oh well

edit: nvm

Ties

Banned
WOLF
ea2a4fdb.gif

Add me please
ea2a4fdb.gif

3866 8191 0368
ea2a4fdb.gif

suzu

wait. do bells in your inventory disappear when someone leaves or enters? that's happened to me twice now

When somebody leaves or enters properly, then it should save the game. If you've lost something it's due to somebody disconnecting (Resetti and/or a error screen will pop up). When it's a d/c, then the progress since the last save is lost.

Mik2121

Man, the WiFi at work sucks ass. I can't connect to other people's towns even though my 3DS is actually online and I can see their towns and everything...

Now I'll be missing on all the turnip crazy sales :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom