• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

_woLf

Holy shit! My town's Re-Tail is currently buying turnips for 497 bells each. Also, the daily bonus is for any and all furniture.

FC: 2793 - 0597 - 4645

I accept any and all donations! :)

Diablos54

What are the little statues you dig up used for, just selling? Same about the crystals you get from smashing rocks?

Holy shit! My town's Re-Tail is currently buying turnips for 497 bells each. Also, the daily bonus is for any and all furniture.

Added you, FC is 1478-3320-4166

Berordn

What are the little statues you dig up used for, just selling? Same about the crystals you get from smashing rocks?

Gems and Ores are used for item creation and customization for various pieces of furniture. The gyroids can be used as decoration or just as a source of revenue.

tumblr_moz166883q1svmhtio1_400.jpg

If this thing says "le ham" one more time!

That picture is art. I wish I could have that in my museum.

teeny

Added you, many thanks :) I will shift these Turnips today! 4811-6932-4369

robot

Buried some old turnips on the beach yesterday. Loaded my game up today and they were buried at my front door.

Ken the bird (who calls me cowboy all the time) has started to end all of his sentences with "fribbit" which is exactly how his next door neighbor Frobert talks. This game is so weird.

Shahadan

So the slingshot appears at Tommy Nook's shop, right? I managed to pop the balloons with my net when they pass above the cliffs, but I can't see them all in time.

Socreges

Banned
The cases that people are buying at Reggie's house..... are they eventually available otherwise? I'm avoiding doing the whole Dreamhouse thing because (for me) it kind of ruins the experience as you're getting (and experiencing) 'late-game' items pretty early.

qq more

Does anyone else get sometimes ABNORMALLY LONG save times? Like, my game has been saving for over 2 minutes now. Normally it's only a few seconds. What is up with this?

I get this sometimes and it's pretty annoying. One of my only major gripes about the game. Were you on Wi-Fi during this?

Alec

How did that one person make Porter dance?

If you visit Club LOL before 8PM, Dr. Shrunk can teach you to express your emotions. Just give him some food (e.g. fruit). He will go on stage and do a stand-up comedy routine to teach you an emotional reaction. You can access these by tapping the purple tab at the bottom of the touch screen. The touch screen will show icons representing all of the emotional reactions that you have learned. You can tap and drag the icons around to put them in whatever order you want. The final reaction that you learn is the Dr. Shrunk Dance. After you learn it, Dr. Shrunk will give you a yellow blazer that you can wear.

The cases that people are buying at Reggie's house..... are they eventually available otherwise? I'm avoiding doing the whole Dreamhouse thing because (for me) it kind of ruins the experience as you're getting (and experiencing) 'late-game' items pretty early.

To my knowledge...they aren't but don't quote me on that.

Man Reggie's face in AC really creeps me out

qq more

How long do I have to wait for Club LOL to finally appear? I've done the sign up thing with villagers on the day Shrunk appeared.

SmithnCo

Yes, they are from the museum shop after it gets upgraded.

looks like i had some tips stolen from me.

c'mon guys, don;t be like that, i've got like 50,000 bells to my name

edit: crap, another error opening againhttp://www.neogaf.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom