• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like how this game lets you earn bells in various ways. I know my friend prefers selling perfect fruit, and I go for beetle catching but in the end, we rake in the bells!

So I was letting people catalogue my Modern Wood and Sleek sets and someone stole Modern Wood. Sighh... He filled his pockets and then proceded to destroy my flowers so I disconnected.

I can reorder and no harm done but man, these people...

zroid

Banned
N8hwZwO.jpg

I like turnips.

You monster.

I expect your house to be littered with crowns all over the floor

MicH

So I was letting people catalogue my Modern Wood and Sleek sets and someone stole Modern Wood. Sighh... He filled his pockets and then proceded to destroy my flowers so I disconnected.

I can reorder and no harm done but man, these people...
What the fuck? Was it a gaffer? The blacklist option on the spreadsheet needs to be used

What the fuck? Is it a gaffer? The blacklist option on the spreadsheet needs to be used

Nah, gamefaqs. First bad experience from there after a lot of good ones (should've seen it coming so it's on me). Gaffers are always nice and are the only ones I don't delete from my friend list lol

MicH

Nah, gamefaqs. First bad experience from there after a lot of good ones (should've seen it coming so it's on me). Gaffers are always nice and are the only ones I don't delete from my friend list lol
Okay, good. Yeah, ACGAF is amazing. So many nice and kind people. I love to be a part of this!

pulga

Banned
There's a crown worth 1.4 million in my store. If I buy it, do I get blowjobs from the livestock?

Counsel me, GAF.

_woLf

Hey, would you mind if my wife came to sell her turnips too? Her FC is 3926-5081-8482.

I'll have her add yours!

Will add when I can. Going to cut it off from here since I'm getting angry private messages from people for bumping this thread a lot. Here is the list of people I will add when the current group finishes:

Kangi

Poplemousse

Ties

NewGame

EdgeXL

Lightning Lord

tinabina

weemadarthur

bumpkin's wife

I'll PM you all when you've been added to prevent any more bumps to the thread. Sorry again for not using the turnip thread -- like I said, I didn't know it existed. I was so excited to see the prices so high I kinda just rushed here to try and help people out lols

Socreges

Banned
Will add when I can. Going to cut it off from here since I'm getting angry private messages from people for bumping this thread a lot. Here is the list of people I will add when the current group finishes:

I'll PM you all when you've been added to prevent any more bumps to the thread. Sorry again for not using the turnip thread -- like I said, I didn't know it existed. I was so excited to see the prices so high I kinda just rushed here to try and help people out lols
This AC community definitely has a disturbed, seedy underbelly.
KuGsj.gif

I do think it's a bit stupid that there's so much turnip discussion in here, though, when there is a dedicated turnip thread.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Okay seriously. I've talked to Blathers everyday, and I have like 60 things donated already, including art. And he still hasn't mentioned anything about a second floor to me. How do I get the ball rolling on this!?

Busaiku

Okay seriously. I've talked to [strikethrough]hooters[/strikethrough] Blathers everyday, and I have like 60 things donated already, including art. And he still hasn't mentioned anything about a second floor to me. How do I get the ball rolling on this!?

People were telling me 2 weeks minimum.

zychi

Banned
What reaction does Sable have that I am getting the QR code machine soon?

She was talking to her sister about some machine, and it came off like they were talking dirty to each other
KuGsj.gif

Should I expect it tomorrow?

Unicorn

suzu

thanks. new question :)

How do i visit Reggies house?

Have an NA copy. Turn on Spotpass on the start screen and go to the Happy Home Showcase (by talking to Digby on the main street).

You will know you got Reggie and his house if you see a blue glowing dot on your ACNL icon on the home screen.

What reaction does Sable have that I am getting the QR code machine soon?

She was talking to her sister about some machine, and it came off like they were talking dirty to each other
KuGsj.gif

Should I expect it tomorrow?

The QR machine will look like a giant sewing machine next to Sable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom