• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

afoni

Banned
He's given me three legit paintings and he's a gentlem...gentlelion. And he dances to cheer you up! Come on now

He had the nerve to ask for my shark, so I generously gave it to him.

WHAT DO I GET IN RETURN?

The exact same shirt that I'm already fucking wearing.

About to undergo a culling of my village...

Moose, Groucho, Biff... you guys need to make way for more interesting (read: cuter) villagers.

WHAT DO I GET IN RETURN?

They have a nasty habit of only asking for the most valuable item in your inventory. It's like they have a sixth sense about what you want or don't want.

Roto13

I'm kind of hoping Mac moves out because he has the same personality as Tank and that bugs me. Also because he stiffed me last time I delivered something to him.

SmithnCo

I want T-Bone to GTFO because he's in the way of my paths and right in front of Re-Tail. Sent him a rather rude letter about the situation.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.

WHAT DO I GET IN RETURN?

He's complimenting your impeccable sense of fashion. Clearly.

Anyway....here's a few pics from today:

tumblr_moyn90GlQl1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

Easy mode.

tumblr_moynd7kDMw1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

Posted this earlier, but it still amuses me.

tumblr_moyo91ZFdp1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

Had a rainbow earlier.

tumblr_mozfhuNm3I1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

Shanadan and I repping the Zelda masks

tumblr_mozfkdy82l1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

He's just a passionate dude. Don't knock him for it.

Muffy is an abomination.

Her stupid house makes me think of a middle aged woman stuck in 1995 decorating styles.

I want to punch her in the face

tumblr_moxkgq1Veq1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

tumblr_moxki3THoW1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

tumblr_moxkjd8vE71sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

:p

Rocwell

About to undergo a culling of my village...

Moose, Groucho, Biff... you guys need to make way for more interesting (read: cuter) villagers.

They have a nasty habit of only asking for the most valuable item in your inventory. It's like they have a sixth sense about what you want or don't want.

Baabara is leaving my town on the 30th. I wouldn't let her go but her house is blocking where I want to put a bridge. I want her to land in a nice town so you should see if you can get her to move in to yours. She is obsessed with sunscreen.

tumblr_mos24nqgg31swmtwro1_400.jpg

tumblr_mozfx6fAcG1swmtwro1_400.jpg

What's a man gotta do to get a mannequin? Do they randomly show up in Nookington? I got Reggie's house from spotpass and he has some black ones but I didn't see it in the order furniture section :(
You can get 4 mannequins total 1 from each of the Able sisters and one from
Gracie Grace

Mairu

What's a man gotta do to get a mannequin? Do they randomly show up in Nookington? I got Reggie's house from spotpass and he has some black ones but I didn't see it in the order furniture section :(

Buy 31 accessories from Labelle and she should give you one somehow.

Elija2

My villagers keep talking about how they barely know each other. Come on, you've been living in the same town as each other for how long?

MicH

NEW DAY

Museum second floor opened. No silver tools :(

Blaire chose where she wanted to move in. Right where I was planning to make a park. Arrghh come on Blaire. But at least she didn't plant herself down in the middle of my paths or my flower beds.

NO new hybrids today. Well, I did get 5 yesterday, but awwwww...

EDIT: ISLAND IS SELLING RED BUSHES HALLELUJAH

LtOrange

Ok so every time I buy something it is added to my catalog right? So is it best to buy everything at the shops even if I don't want them or need them now?

Elija2

It seems like every time I give a villager a shirt I want them to wear they just put it in their house, but every time they want to buy an ugly shirt off of me they put it on right away.

Roto13

Ok so every time I buy something it is added to my catalog right? So is it best to buy everything at the shops even if I don't want them or need them now?

Yeah, pretty much. Also you get rewarded for buying a certain number of things or spending a certain amount of bells at each shop.

Unicorn

I also hate this archaic shit that I can't just leave a town whenever I want. Friend went AFK in a conversation or some shit and now Porter won't let me leave. I left her some shit and if I just turn shit off she'll lose it.

TrickRoom

Canberra has moved into my town. Right on top of a peach tree I planted. It just barely missed the only other one with the house positioning as well.

XeroSauce

Okay. What.

Two fish now have taken the bob of my fishing rod, went underwater, and when I pull, they swim away. What is this. What. I lost a shark!

MicH

You also can't leave town if someone initiated the island trip with Kapp'n. Terrible.

TIME TO PLANT SOME BUSHES, GUYS

Garland7G

It was my first public project as soon as it was available.

Really, how can anyone hate him? I do not like time travel, so I'll probably never see him again, but I'm happy he at least has a home now.

he'll also pop out if you don't save, which is how I got him out this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom