• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

IrishNinja

You're gonna have to wait till tomorrow though. TT Mart is already closed for me. Is that okay?

sure man! although in the Club Nintendo thread i was just told there's a workaround if i set the SSID of my router to BestBuy or something like that, need to look it up but might save you the trouble - i appreciate it either way man!

gotta go google that shit tonight

sure man! although in the Club Nintendo thread i was just told there's a workaround if i set the SSID of my router to BestBuy or something like that, need to look it up but might save you the trouble - i appreciate it either way man!

gotta go google that shit tonight

Oh. I thought you were maybe in a country where it didn't work or something. I can tell you about the exploit. Just change your SSID to exactly this: Bestbuy Delete all the saved connections on your 3DS except for the Best Buy one and then go to the post office in your ACNL town and download the clock.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
I put down marker designs. Helps a lot.

Digging holes also works.

cheers. My fountain I'm not too worried about, but benches/lamps etc will want to be lined up later on.

Oh. I thought you were maybe in a country where it didn't work or something. I can tell you about the exploit. Just change your SSID to exactly this: Bestbuy Delete all the saved connections on your 3DS except for the Best Buy one and then go to the post office in your ACNL town and download the clock.

I finally found something useful for my internet sharing on my phone :) Saves changing my SSID on my home router. And in internet connections I just edit my normal home connection and delete the last character from the SSID so it doesn't connect to it, and is quick to change back afterwards.

Do the downloads work over Nintendo Zone access points? I have some of those near to me and that'd be fairly easy to do.

MicH

Will you please design my town for me?
Haha :p The hardest and most time-consuming part is laying down the paths and deciding where you want to put them.

Also new villagers can move in right on top of them so you have to relay them. But when you've done that, you can just decorate! That's the fun part

JLeack

Banned
I'm loving this game so far. I'm a little agitated, though. I want an axe or the tool for bringing down floating gifts but haven't seen either in the shop, yet. One day!

Zidy

I feel like I buy so little turnips compared to you guys. I gotta amp it up next Sunday. Also, I missed the 500+ bell sale!? Ugh :(

IrishNinja

nice! gonna run this soon then, i think i only have a few days left

Just wanted to show you guys how my pathways are developing. The area I have given most attention so far:

tumblr_mozl9bpYPW1svgayqo1_400.jpg

The project being funded is a street lamp. It was the closest it could be to the path without destroying the bushes. I'm gonna build another on the other side of the path as well. I think it's gonna look amazing!

Nice! I'm at the "street lamp stage" right now. I have 5 now.

gfvy6w6.jpg

Stupid rocks didn't let me place some where I wanted but I'll manage. I think I'll start placing some park clocks and fences next.

Also, I got requested an oil rig or something like that as a public works project. Uhm, no.

TrickRoom

I'm loving this game so far. I'm a little agitated, though. I want an axe or the tool for bringing down floating gifts but haven't seen either in the shop, yet. One day!

Do you use the cliff trick to bring them down? Or is it because they're blowing in from the sea?

Oxx

It's pretty easy to keep things up with just a quick 15 minute run around before work. Even if not much is open at 630am even with the early ordinance.

I really just get up to check the morning turnip price.

ramyeon

I was bored so I trapped Muffy in a prison of holes and started calling her name over and over with the loudspeaker.

BNqxCDuCAAAwbDH.jpg

I hope she moves out soon. I don't know where to go after this.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Well I'm glad someone appreciates me jokes.
tumblr_mozo0fVhiC1svkqkfo1_400.jpg

But seriously, I'm on the way to getting Club LOL before Kicks has even started construction. I've clearly done something very wrong.

ramyeon

Well I'm glad someone appreciates me jokes.
tumblr_mozo0fVhiC1svkqkfo1_400.jpg

But seriously, I'm on the way to getting Club LOL before Kicks has even started construction. I've clearly done something very wrong.
Just means you haven't been spending money at the Abel Sisters' shop.

Sordid

Does anyone need Varia Suit Pants? I have 4 pairs :/ combine that with my 3 non winning fortune cookies and I haven't had much luck getting Nintendo items :lol

I'd love a Wario Hat or Hero Pants but I'll swap for anything I don't have :)

Doczu

So i was trying to get a villager out of my town, but i made a big mistake.

I hate Pashmina. I just want her out. I was hitting her with my net, talking smack in the townhall and it started working! She said to me she was going to move out. I had to choose an anwser, so i said "who are you". Mayor D being badass!... or so i thought. She decided to stay longer to show me who she is... WHY GOD, WHY?!

Oh and if someone moves out, does the home stay where it was? Or will the next villager build it somewhere else?

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Should only take 8000 bells worth of purchases to unlock Kicks, so you might be just under that.

its annoying though, they have so few clothes to buy (its mostly patterns) and half the time they're ugly or for girls. I guess I could buy more of the hats but I don't care about glasses. or just sell them in retail

Labrys

its annoying though, they have so few clothes to buy (its mostly patterns) and half the time they're ugly or for girls. I guess I could buy more of the hats but I don't care about glasses. or just sell them in retail
My general rule was buy everything they had except duplicates, and sell the stuff you don't want to re-tail or give them to villagers.
If anything it helps fill your catalog, and you might be able to change your villager's clothing up.

One reason I made Rikka over a male mayor. They usually have more customization.

pariah164

Was selling beetles, so I had my tools in storage.

Came across a tarantula with no net. Tried to catch.

Yes, it ended badly.

I'll never get one of those damn spiders. :T

Just wondering, how important is the online aspect of this game? Is it a big part of the experience and can you still enjoy what the game has to offer playing on your own?.

Sorry, this is my first Animal Crossing game and I'm not sure how the game works.

pariah164

Just wondering, how important is the online aspect of his game? Is it a big part of the experience and can you still enjoy what the game has to offer playing on your own?.

Sorry, this is my first Animal Crossing game and in not sure how the game works.

You can definitely play it without utilizing the multiplayer. You can get a really good experience alone, but you will miss out on some badges and even some Public Works projects if you don't travel.

Doczu

Just wondering, how important is the online aspect of this game? Is it a big part of the experience and can you still enjoy what the game has to offer playing on your own?.

Sorry, this is my first Animal Crossing game and in not sure how the game works.

The online aspect isn't that important. It does give you some nice things like seeing other towns or playing some minigames with other players, but even without it the game is perfectly playable and enjoyable.

Just wanted to show you guys how my pathways are developing. The area I have given most attention so far:

tumblr_mozl9bpYPW1svgayqo1_400.jpg

The project being funded is a street lamp. It was the closest it could be to the path without destroying the bushes. I'm gonna build another on the other side of the path as well. I think it's gonna look amazing!

Would you mind sharing the pattern QR codes? Unless you made them yourself and don't want to.,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom