• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fantomex

Have an NA copy. Turn on Spotpass on the start screen and go to the Happy Home Showcase (by talking to Digby on the main street).

You will know you got Reggie and his house if you see a blue glowing dot on your ACNL icon on the home screen.

The QR machine will look like a giant sewing machine next to Sable.

thanks a lot for the info!

Totakeke

After a week of hiatus, the 10th villager finally bought his land and started to move in! And it's Pompom.

Now I have Ava, Leornado, Diana, Shep, Frita, Ricky, Punchy, Twiggy, Maple, and Pompom. For better or worse, they're all kinda normal villagers. :p

ugh hate the way my town looks.

how do you guys go about renovation? times like this, i wish i could pick locations on a grid and go like, "ok, peach tree's here, flowers there" but as of now, it's all a bit imprecise. any suggestions?

Totakeke

ugh hate the way my town looks.

how do you guys go about renovation? times like this, i wish i could pick locations on a grid and go like, "ok, peach tree's here, flowers there" but as of now, it's all a bit imprecise. any suggestions?

Cut down all the trees and let the blank canvas be your inspiration.

I'll cut them down for you for free! On second thought... I don't have enough axes.

Levi

Banned
Once I get museum space and have empty storage, I will be storing all my fruit and flowers and cutting down all my trees to start from scratch. (I've been stockpiling axes). I also need to pick a path...

Garland7G

Fuck it, yolo, Im buying it. Gonna be broke but whats a king without a crown?

tumblr_moz908RFeu1swi0i7o1_400.jpg

Grizzo

That music in the train station with the sound of the rain in the background... So dreamy.

Also, it's almost 4am, raining like crap but still most of my neighbours are hanging out, walking around town like they don't have anything better to do. I feel bad for setting up that Night Owl ordinance, you can tell they'd rather be in bed, haha.

I need to go to another town to get 6 signatures for a petition Cole gave me, will someone be willing to let me jon their town so I can get that done? Please? Lol I have a Varia chest piece, a sling shot and a Hero's cap to give away in return.

Shahadan

Man Niraj's town is amazing. So awesome to see a glimpse of what the game has to offer so soon.
And he did quite a good job handling his town! And my visit.

Massive props Niraj

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
so...how does one earn a slingshot? Do I have to wait for timmy to stock it or til I get to upgrade the store?

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Man Niraj's town is amazing. So awesome to see a glimpse of what the game has to offer so soon.
And he did quite a good job handling his town! And my visit.

Massive props Niraj

Thanks maaaan
Too nice :') looking forward to seeing what you do with your town!

If you guys are gonna be awake for the Nintendo Direct tomorrow morning, it might be best to set up an Early Bird ordinance tonight to see what your AM turnip price is

KJA

Does anybody mind if I visit their town? Some cat arrived in my town saying she wants to go another one...

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom