• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fantomex

I'm at the very beginning stages of the game, but If yall can have me over or add be, I'd appreciate it. My house gets built tomorrow!

1778-9510-7077 Fantomex

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
You must be describing my house. I just throw furniture I get in there somewhere lol

Hey that friend is about to leave so I'll pop over in a few min if that's cool? Then Simmer_E when I'm done there I can add you and let you into my town.

Velcro Fly

Damn I can never find Ricky in my town.

He's not at home. He's not in any of the shops. I just want to chat with him and then be on my merry way and I can't find him. And this happens all the time.

One day he was just running into a cliff down on the beach. He's my favorite neighbor and I don't want to lose him but holy crap is it weird looking for him like he's a lost puppy.

Damn I can never find Ricky in my town.

He's not at home. He's not in any of the shops. I just want to chat with him and then be on my merry way and I can't find him. And this happens all the time.

One day he was just running into a cliff down on the beach. He's my favorite neighbor and I don't want to lose him but holy crap is it weird looking for him like he's a lost puppy.

Museum?

gotee12

Just got this yday. Can't wait to start upgrading my town! Going slow and the moment but hopefully things pick up for me tmrw :)
Same! Once I found out you can hire someone to weed the town, I went straight to the store and bought the game this afternoon.

My OCD and weeds didn't get along too well with one another in Wild World...

Same! Once I found out you can hire someone to weed the town, I went straight to the store and bought the game this afternoon.

My OCD and weeds didn't get along too well in Wild World...
Wait what? I mean its easier to just have the beautiful town ordinance, but still...

Unicorn

Anyone willing to hook me up with Hero's boots and Samus' pants?

I have some spare Nintendo items as well as various things you can catalog, such as most of the astro set.

gotee12

Wait what? I mean its easier to just have the beautiful town ordinance, but still...
I don't understand what you mean by "beautiful town ordinance". I'm still very new to the game. I had just seen somewhere (can't remember where) that you can hire out weeding. Is that not correct?

I don't understand what you mean by "beautiful town ordinance". I'm still very new to the game. I had just seen somewhere (can't remember where) that you can hire out weeding. Is that not correct?

Yeah, a guy who runs a garden shop will weed your town for you if it gets pretty overrun.
Otherwise, it's only like 2 weeds a day and by enacting a town ordinance you'll hardly have any.

Roto13

Seems like these flowers are taking a long time to make the grass grow back in bare patches. Do you have to water it or something? (I have the Beautiful Town ordinance because I don't want to water these goddamn flowers :p)

Wish there was a way to run without wearing down the grass. Like running barefoot.

WonderPup

Seems like these flowers are taking a long time to make the grass grow back in bare patches. Do you have to water it or something? (I have the Beautiful Town ordinance because I don't want to water these goddamn flowers :p)

Wish there was a way to run without wearing down the grass. Like running barefoot.

I've got the same thing going on -- flowers galore, but dirt is dirt. I have Beautiful Town active, and I water my flowers. There's probably more to it than that.

Velcro Fly

Farmed up 350k worth of beetles. Sent everyone in my town a letter expressing how I feel about them, complete with the famous Narnia peach. I have Limbergh moving in tomorrow to make 9 villagers. New Leaf life is good!

edit: Will I get a 10th villager naturally or do I need to build a campsite? I'd rather not give up the space that would take if I don't have to.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Farmed up 350k worth of beetles. Sent everyone in my town a letter expressing how I feel about them, complete with the famous Narnia peach. I have Limbergh moving in tomorrow to make 9 villagers. New Leaf life is good!

edit: Will I get a 10th villager naturally or do I need to build a campsite? I'd rather not give up the space that would take if I don't have to.

I think you do need to have the campsite.

MicH

Hey dude, adding you. Doesn't look like you added me yet, but mine's 2836-0258-6594. I'll open up once I see the confirmation.

And MicH thanks again for having me!
Thank you for the kind words and thank you for letting me see your awesome town :D I love all these creative towns. They're all so amazing!

Also if anyone has Cheri, please let me come visit :( She was my absolute favorite in the GC version and she was cut from both Wild World and City Folk. So this is her first time back in since GC version!

afoni

Banned
HYPOTHETICAL: If I open my gate to let a friend in, close my gate while he's in my town and then have him leave after he's done what he came to do, will anyone be able to enter my town apart from him?

Also if anyone has Cheri, please let me come visit :( She was my absolute favorite in the GC version and she was cut from both Wild World and City Folk. So this is her first time back in since GC version!

Stay away from my wife.

MicH

HYPOTHETICAL: If I open my gate to let a friend in, close my gate while he's in my town and then have him leave after he's done what he came to do, will anyone be able to enter my town apart from him?

Stay away from my wife.
The gate will stay closed.

Also what :( Do you have Cheri or is your wife named Cheri? :( I'm confused AND I WANT CHERI :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom