• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.
The town of Lordran is so meta.

tumblr_moiv8vqiat1qf54ayo1_400.jpg

Well today he woke up...and hes grouchy.

tumblr_moisu9TFu81qf54ayo1_400.jpg

He's awesome though. He can turn say...a jar of pickles...into a jar of peppers. He modifies existing stuff.

tumblr_moiv9n4sVX1qf54ayo1_400.jpg

Well it sure as hell wasn't me!

Does anyone know if other player residences count towards the limit of 10 villager houses other than you own?

Draconian

Just farmed the island for the first time. Got 40,000 bells even though I donated a bunch of stuff to the museum. I need to start cutting some trees down to make it easier though.

Oh my god. I just spent like 30 minutes talking to this 11 year old Japanese girl, asking about the men in each other's lives and what we did in school and such. Apparently, she had a cold and was at home, playing Animal Crossing all day. She started asking some sexual questions near the end, though, which got weird... It was hard trying to communicate in Japanese using an English keyboard, but that was...weird yet amusing.

Just farmed the island for the first time. Got 40,000 bells even though I donated a bunch of stuff to the museum. I need to start cutting some trees down to make it easier though.

I decided not to cut down trees, but I may start doing that. I made 500k bells though today because I stopped collecting the more worthless insects and looked up their prices.

Draconian

I decided not to cut down trees, but I may start doing that. I made 500k bells though today because I stopped collecting the more worthless insects and looked up their prices.

Yeah, it seems worthwhile to at least cut the bottom ones down. Half the time I either scare bugs down there away (sometimes when I'm not even close to them) or I try to catch them from the side and miss completely.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Oh my god. I just spent like 30 minutes talking to this 11 year old Japanese girl, asking about the men in each other's lives and what we did in school and such. Apparently, she had a cold and was at home, playing Animal Crossing all day. She started asking some sexual questions near the end, though, which got weird... It was hard trying to communicate in Japanese using an English keyboard, but that was...weird yet amusing.
Wait... what was amusing?

Vibranium

Banned
Ok guys, I'm opening my gates for about an hour and a half, anyone who wants to come chill at the island can do it now, or add me if you want a visit.

0877-0242-0076

Tenck

Very. I cut the bottom palm trees too. Stay a safe distance and you can easily see which palms have beetles without scaring them off.

This is so tempting. I only plan on doing one daily visit to the island to fill my pockets so I don't break the game with too much money. Decision decisions.

Marvie_3

Banned
Yeah, I've been amused. Only been following lightly though. Work and other distractions... but I'm only complaining about the work part. I'll probably throw my town open a bit more this week.

Have people only been opening for besties? I noticed when I check to see if others are open, my list is empty.

I've noticed this too. Gonna start going through my friends list and taking off people that never open their town.

Ok, so more dumb questions from someone new to Animal Crossing. How would you get that stuff back? I'm assuming just from going on tours and picking stuff up there, am I right?

Yeah pretty much, the bananas and coconut trees won't grow on grass but the others will.

GAMERG0D

To anyone who cut down the middle trees in the island, how successful have you been?
It greatly increases your profits, cutting down the south trees makes it easier too, so you can sneak up on the Gold Stag, which flees at the slightest movement.

You know the island is easy to farm when people ignore 6k insects, lol.

Luckily I don't see many Goliath anyway compared to 8k+ ones.

Also if that guy got that kind of catch in 10 minutes... I really REALLY need to clear out my middle and bottom trees.

I am kind of afraid Nintendo will do some update to fuck over the Island farming.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Blargh, only 100k bells in the bank.
The turnips really did a number on my savings; I need a sizable turnover from this investment...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom