• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.
my 3DS XL has a strange shimmering rainbow affect on the screen makes it hard to play anything maybe I set the screen wrong I cannot see 3D so it should just have allowed me to turn it off

finally downloading my second copy of ACNL

was too busy with my town patterns

MicH

Nice! I'm at the "street lamp stage" right now. I have 5 now.

gfvy6w6.jpg

Stupid rocks didn't let me place some where I wanted but I'll manage. I think I'll start placing some park clocks and fences next.

Also, I got requested an oil rig or something like that as a public works project. Uhm, no.
Oh man, that looks great! I can't wait to get mine set up.

Would you mind sharing the pattern QR codes? Unless you made them yourself and don't want to.,
I used a QR code to get it:

Ei9P7Su.jpg

mrklaw

MrArseFace
need furniture that lets me put stuff on top (dressers?). Got some nice accessories but they look crap just sitting on the floor.

my 3DS XL has a strange shimmering rainbow affect on the screen makes it hard to play anything maybe I set the screen wrong I cannot see 3D so it should just have allowed me to turn it off

finally downloading my second copy of ACNL

was too busy with my town patterns

Is the 3D slider all the way down so it clicks?

Ghost23

My first public work was a campsite. Has anyone else bought this work? I really don't know what the purpose is, but I like my little camping area on the corner of my town.

MicH

No corner patterns. :( There aren't many with them but it bugs me without them. When you have a path turning a corner and one side doesn't look correct. : (
Yeah, it kinda sucks, but I just cover it up with bushes/flowers lol :p

My first public work was a campsite. Has anyone else bought this work? I really don't know what the purpose is, but I like my little camping area on the corner of my town.
Yeah, I have the campsite and it is VERY useful. Animals will sometimes camp out on your camp site and you can then play games with them and ask them to move in. In fact, the camp site is the only way to get your 10th villager.

XQ3MWWh.jpg

I figure I should end my lurking of this thread with an image. Caught up playing a generic Mario fighter that I ordered from Reggie's house.

Anyone have a link to a pattern generator? One where you can upload an image is preferable. I know there was one for the GC version but I can't seem to find any specific to this new game.

one_kill

Anyone looking for a Midna's Mask, Hero Pants, or a Kart? I have copies I'm willing to trade. I'm mainly looking for Metroid stuff (I only have the Varia Boots), but I'd be happy with Nintendo products I don't have (which is not much).

Coquette

My stalk market hates me. That is all.

MicH, Linius - I'll be around later today so you guys can catalog some of the stuff I ordered if you want. :)

Garland7G

Anyone looking for a Midna's Mask, Hero Pants, or a Kart? I have copies I'm willing to trade. I'm mainly looking for Metroid stuff (I only have the Varia Boots), but I'd be happy with Nintendo products I don't have (which is not much).

ill trade varia pants for hero pants pm me

Deacan

9/10 NeoGAFfers don't understand statistics. The other 3/10 don't care.
Just hit day 10, and the shoe shop has started construction and the Convenience Store upgrade will be tomorrow.

About damn time, was getting fed up of having so little to spend my bells on.

teeny

Im interested in Midnas Mask and Hero Pants.

Does any of the following sound appealing?

Fire Bar
Bill Blaster
Peach's Parasol
Yoshi's Egg

Unfortunately no Metroid stuff, sorry :(

MicH

Mhm. I have a somewhat similar setup going on at the moment, although in progress.

BNrEWjzCcAACMNP.jpg:large

Don't mind the ugly pattern.
Very nice.

The problem with paths that also have corners is, that it takes up 9 out of your 10 pattern slots. That's A LOT. And I also cannot really find any good ones :p

MicH

I wanna trade too, guys! I have duplicates of

Super Mushroom
? Block
Triple Red Shells

(yes they're all shit)

I want everything that isn't:

Triforce
The whole Samus outfit
Mario Kart
Triple Bananas
Green Shell
Yoshi's Egg
Blue Falcon
Bad Bro Stache

My stalk market hates me. That is all.

MicH, Linius - I'll be around later today so you guys can catalog some of the stuff I ordered if you want. :)
Yes please :D

Socreges

Banned
What the hell... Giant Trevally? Are they pretty rare? Hadn't seen anything about them before now, but just caught one (1:30am).

Also it's been raining for days and the grass hasn't grown back at all..... so much for that theory.

waiting for the sun to rise to redesign not sure if I got the colors right without the sun
designing nighttime sucks

Katrina was all in the way of my patterns
when the tents goes away and shows up some other day does the patterns get erased?

fKshc17.jpg

her tent is all in my way did not even speak to her today because last time I did I was tripping every step so I was designing my town

started out with a nice QR deck
WdBKtrK.jpg

did not like that I could not edit any of the design so I made my own dark wood deck using an alt for pattern space
xXQztCu.jpg

giving Katrina the stink eye
xXQztCu.jpg

I need the sun to come up to see if I got my dark wood colors right before I try wood grain
U4Hwa7l.jpg

and last my tan is progressing
k09aoA3.jpg

now that the screen issue for my XL is fixed time to begin 2nd town

Very nice.

The problem with paths that also have corners is, that it takes up 9 out of your 10 pattern slots. That's A LOT. And I also cannot really find any good ones :p

Yeah, it's a lot. But if I found a good set of patterns, I'd probably go for it. The messed up corners really bug me. Besides, I could always do a second character if needed. It's why I gave the current set I have a try, it has all the pieces. But alas, it looks pretty ugly in the end IMO.

MicH

Yeah, it's a lot. But if I found a good set of patterns, I'd probably for it. The messed up corners really bug me. Besides, I could always do a second character if needed.
I probably would, too. I don't wanna use an alt though, as I (and my guests) seem to be accidentally picking up the patterns quite often.. and switching to an alt to fix it is undesirable to me :p

ruttyboy

Hey all, I'm wondering if someone can help me. My wife bought a 3DS and AC and so far we've been sharing the same town. It's been so much fun I'm thinking of buying a 3DS and AC also (damn you Nintendo!).

I believe I can move out of her town to my own, but does anyone know what I take with me? Will I keep any items/bells/house and shop upgrades or do I have to stat from scratch?

MicH

I decided to try out some different path designs.

My original one:
tumblr_mozqr6Rwqi1svgayqo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mozu9aNR1p1svgayqo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mozu9ytA2x1svgayqo1_400.jpg

That last one has corner. The middle one has ugly lights, lol.

I think I'm gonna stick with the original one.

Linius

The original one looks great Mich, don't change it :p

Okay Gaf, got some stuff people might want: 2 regular axes, a megaphone, Mario Kart banana's and an 1-Up mushroom.

MicH

The original one looks great Mich, don't change it :p

Okay Gaf, got some stuff people might want: 2 regular axes, a megaphone, Mario Kart banana's and an 1-Up mushroom.
Yeah, I agree.

Do you have a Super Mushroom? Because I have two and I want a 1-UP Mush :D

jasonng

Hey all, I'm wondering if someone can help me. My wife bought a 3DS and AC and so far we've been sharing the same town. It's been so much fun I'm thinking of buying a 3DS and AC also (damn you Nintendo!).

I believe I can move out of her town to my own, but does anyone know what I take with me? Will I keep any items/bells/house and shop upgrades or do I have to stat from scratch?

I could be wrong but I'm fairly certain you don't have the option to move out. You would have to essentially start a fresh character in your new game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom