• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

MicH

You can get the bananas if you have some other Nintendo piece of furniture.

My FC is in my profile, give me yours and I'll swing by to drop it off ;)

Deal :)
Yessssss.

Also I got a pipe organ today. It's gigantic. You want? You can come check it. When can you come by?

Robin64

I could be wrong but I'm fairly certain you don't have the option to move out. You would have to essentially start a fresh character in your new game.

You most certainly can move out.

http://uk.ign.com/wikis/animal-crossing-new-leaf/How_to_Move_to_Another_Town

If the player is not the mayor of the existing town, and has made the first down-payment on their house (10,000 bells), they will be eligible to move. Along with moving the player, their new house, inventory and money will transferred along with them.

dhlt25

came back from a disappointing island run and then proceed to catch 5 sharks and 10 goliath bugs in a row from my own beach. Feels pretty good when my all the work I've put in my town now giving me better farm than the island.

Chopper

Cyrus finally woke up! And I have a T&T Mart and a slingshot! And I paid off my loan! And I paid off my Resetti manhole!

God I love this game.

elektrixx

Banned
Is this a known issue? I'm trying to open my gate or go to another town but I'm getting a 001-0502 "Unable to connect to the server" error.

eShop and other internet stuff goes fine. This is from a Netgear D6300 with no password.

teeny

If I create paintings with the QR code and then overwrite the painting patterns with say, floor tiles, will the images that I have hung on walls / placed on a stand remain in place?

IrishNinja

2 days in a row with hero's cap...no master sword/triforce/etc
anyone got other nintendo stuff they might wanna trade for?

ps building a reset center to bring back the champ resetti, feels good man

BRB
fxPidNj.png

Is this a known issue? I'm trying to open my gate or go to another town but I'm getting a 001-0502 "Unable to connect to the server" error.

eShop and other internet stuff goes fine. This is from a Netgear D6300 with no password.

Have you been able to go to a town before?

Check if you are using wpa or wep. I think 3ds uses wpa to connect but I could be wrong.

Dragnet

Oh shit. My Turnip prices were low 100'ss yesterday, and are slowly rising through the mid 100's today. Have they peaked or will they keep rising?

Stupid noob question. I planted something, a sead I think, but I fell into the hole after I planted it and now it's gone. So I take it you can walk over your seads?

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Stupid noob question. I planted something, a sead I think, but I fell into the hole after I planted it and now it's gone. So I take it you can walk over your seads?
You're talking about the Pitfall seed. It's a prank item to make pits. You basically just walked into your own trap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom