• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.
How long does it take to get stuff in the mail from the HHA showcase? I ordered stuff yesterday and today and haven't received it yet.

Also, I have an Airwing and a Virtual Boy for trade. Looking for a Game Shelf.

teeny

Animal Crossing has finally cured my backlog problm. All games in the backlog and all future purchases are now irrelevant.

Animal Crossing has finally cured my backlog problm. All games in the backlog and all future purchases are now irrelevant.

This is so true. I was in the middle of Uncharted 3 so that I could eventually get to play The Last Of Us.

Now, I...don't care about those games.

Celegus

That's certainly one way to do it! I can't pull myself away from Fire Emblem though, but it does work out nicely that my wife's 3DS basically turned into the AC machine, so I don't have to constantly switch carts or anything.

teeny

This is so true. I was in the middle of Uncharted 3 so that I could eventually get to play The Last Of Us.

Now, I...don't care about those games.

Haha, indeed. I cant even remember what I was playing before this game.

That's certainly one way to do it! I can't pull myself away from Fire Emblem though, but it does work out nicely that my wife's 3DS basically turned into the AC machine, so I don't have to constantly switch carts or anything.

I need to play Fire Emblem. I picked up AC and DK to get in on the So Many Games promotion and have played the first world of DK and that's it. Downloaded Fire Emblem but haven't touched it and probably wont for the foreseeable future.

It's going to ruin my (already naff) score in the Backlog Blitz thread.

Mekere

So much rain....

I decided to build a labyrinth in my town:
tumblr_mp08z8NsUA1svfr8bo1_400.jpg

There will be a bench, streetlights, the green pattern will be replaced by some bushes, I hope they will all grow ^^'. There is still one house to be build in my town, I promise that if it's build in the middle of my labyrinth, I will totally include the house as the labyrinth attraction! I just hope that next villager will be a bull or something, that would be... adequate.

tumblr_mp08sfcp3i1stdouno1_400.jpg

Uh...no, we're not friends and you just moved in to my town!

tumblr_mp08udqSrA1stdouno1_400.jpg

What is this madness?! Do I...feel sad for you? I...I won't hit you any more for now! I'm sorry!

tumblr_mp08sfcp3i1stdouno1_400.jpg

Uh...no, we're not friends and you just moved in to my town!

tumblr_mp08udqSrA1stdouno1_400.jpg

What is this madness?! Do I...feel sad for you? I...I won't hit you any more for now! I'm sorry!
The big surprise to me is that animal crossing has THAT hairstyle.

Now I really wish we had a skin color option. Jeez.

SmithnCo

Feels good to have storage back after selling my turnips.

Trading some Nintendo items if people want them, 2 Varia Suits, a Super Mushroom and a Virtual Boy. Looking for Samus helmet, SS Dolphin, or any Link clothes.

To add to this I'm also looking for a Jukebox or the "egg in a pan" furniture. Willing to trade one of the Nintendo items for each.

Salaadin

Anyone have any other good bell making tips or are island fish/beetles really the best way? Nook is really killing. Id hate him if he wasnt such a kind little raccoon.

shengfs

Neo Member
Just one sunny day is all I ask :(

nGtzaGR.jpg

7yYu8h4.jpg

I'll go fishing pay some bills at 10am then go to bed on the sunny island to tan

How long do you need to be in the sun to get a tan?

I've dumped my character on the island from morning 'till the afternoon (10AM to 3PM-ish), but I still don't notice anything. I took off my hat and glasses, but... no dice :( He's too pale, dammit!

MicH

Oh man, power outage in my entire apartment complex, so I'm on the phone.

SmithnCo - I have the jukebox

ALSO! Annalise is moving out July 1st! YESSS! Muffy and Wendy better follow suit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom