• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

milkham

dotty is so adorable i want her in my town

iBk8OXkAs8Vju.gif

Dunno how to get them normally, most of those who currently have them probably bouth them from Reggie's house on SpotPass.
They function as a regular table, so anything that can go on a table can sit "inside" of the case.
That's a shame, I don't think Reggie's house is available outside the US yet since I've not had anything come through via Spotpass.

Robin64

So after my Final Fantasy VI portraits post, some people asked that I do Final Fantasy VII too. I guess it's popular for some reason.

I was a little loathe to try as firstly, the images are way oversized, like 80 x 90 pixels big. That's going to be a lot of detail lost. And secondly, they have way more colors than the FFVI ones. At least 256, maybe more!

But I applied the same technique of cropping to a square and applying a palette yadda yadda and they came out.. okay. I am happy with most of them. So here you are, Final Fantasy VII portraits:

HNI_0070.JPG
HNI_0071.JPG
HNI_0072.JPG
HNI_0073.JPG
HNI_0074.JPG
HNI_0075.JPG
HNI_0076.JPG
HNI_0077.JPG
HNI_0078.JPG
HNI_0079.JPG
HNI_0080.JPG

IRL? Probably was custom made for the staff. lol

In-game, from the official site:

modal-designs-carousel-10a.png
modal-designs-carousel-10b.png

modal-designs-carousel-10c.png
modal-designs-carousel-10d.png
Yeah I thought that might be the case, can't seem to find many official Animal Crossing t-shirts. Thanks for the in-game one, though! Haven't tried a pro design or the QR machine yet!

Grizzo

tumblr_mp0eiebgfy1swyzfbo1_400.jpg

I built my first cut-out display today and put Cartman on there. I plan on putting Stan, Kenny and Kyle next to him in the future.

B00TE

Been away for awhile, surprised to see the thread got to OT2 so fast.

BNSkSbJCUAAG3IQ.jpg:large

Probably the best screenshot I have right now. I need to take a lot more, but usually when I think to do so, the moment I was trying to capture has passed.

Waiting for the Club to get built, I'm pretty excited for it. Also happy that I have both my police station and Museum second floor built.

Made a mistake placing my police station the first time, didn't know you had to wait a whole day to cancel it. :c

Ever since Nookling Junction upgraded, one of the fortune cookies every day has had a Bullet Bill fortune in it. I have them lined up firing squad style at three rows of gyroids. Been raining damn near every day so I have a lot of them now.

Linius

I got the cases from Coquette, you can order as much as you want in the cataloge when you have them. So if anyone wants them I can let you cataloge them at my place.

I ordered four already, only found the use for two of them at the moment. But the others will come in handy when my attic is expanding and I can realise my modern wood room over there.

My turnip prices have sucked for the last couple weeks. They seem to be on the constant decrease this week as well as last. I'm down to 61 bells right now :(

Debs

Tan enough starting next month and you'll be pretty darn close. (At least for the summer.)

You can tan already on the island, I made the mistake of playing lots of the island games with no hat for a few days and ended up with a really dark tan now :( So annoying trying to get rid of it.

MicH

I got the cases from Coquette, you can order as much as you want in the cataloge when you have them. So if anyone wants them I can let you cataloge them at my place.

I ordered four already, only found the use for two of them at the moment. But the others will come in handy when my attic is expanding and I can realise my modern wood room over there.
I also ordered a whole bunch. It's gonna look great. I just want a mannequin doe my complete Samus Varia suit now.

Also Linius, when you come over, can you bring the awesome wood floor from your previous pictures? I've been wanting that one for a while :p

Coquette

NA only unfortunately. So us Europeans will have to beg the Americans to let us catalog that nice furniture :D

Yup. I may live in the EU but I'm American so I have access to his house. If anyone needs/wants anything, let me know and I can order it for you.

Also, in addition to the glass display case, there's also just the display stand, no glass. I ordered that too so if you guys want it tomorrow, let me know.

How does that work exactly? Do I just look at them at your place or talk to someone? Would love to have them anyway, so I add you okay?

Coquette

How does that work exactly? Do I just look at them at your place or talk to someone? Would love to have them anyway, so I add you okay?

To catalog something, you just need to pick it up once, that's it. They came over to my town, picked up a bunch of things, dropped them back on the ground, and went home to order. :)

Linius

I also ordered a whole bunch. It's gonna look great. I just want a mannequin doe my complete Samus Varia suit now.

Also Linius, when you come over, can you bring the awesome wood floor from your previous pictures? I've been wanting that one for a while :p

Sure, if you open the gates in like 15 minutes I can come by. It's the modern wood floor you're after right? Or modern from that little bedroom.

Yup. I may live in the EU but I'm American so I have access to his house. If anyone needs/wants anything, let me know and I can order it for you.

Also, in addition to the glass display case, there's also just the display stand, no glass. I ordered that too so if you guys want it tomorrow, let me know.

Yeah, that would be great! And I was a bit confused, for a while I tought you were Italian but now I see you're an American living in Europe :p

You must pick them up and put them down. That's enough for the game to add them to your cataloge. So don't do it with any random stanger you encounter because it demands a certain trust to let people pick up your stuff.

MicH

Sure, if you open the gates in like 15 minutes I can come by. It's the modern wood floor you're after right? Or modern from that little bedroom.
I think it's the modern wood floor, yeah. The one with different types of wood mixed in :D It looks sooooo good

15 minutes is great! I'll open my gates then :D

Linius

12 dupe fossils in 3 days :(

I'll post a list of my dupes later. Only need to find which ones I still need so we can do some trading if you like. I bet most of us heavy dupes of a lot of fossils already.

I think it's the modern wood floor, yeah. The one with different types of wood mixed in :D It looks sooooo good

15 minutes is great! I'll open my gates then :D

I know, I love it too. I'll take it with me :)

B00TE

Is there thunder storms in the game, the rain seems much more intense then normal at the moment.

Had one going off while I was in the T&T Mart, thought my game was breaking or something since I couldn't hear the storm and only saw the flashes till I put two and two together, haha.

MicH

I'll post a list of my dupes later. Only need to find which ones I still need so we can do some trading if you like. I bet most of us heavy dupes of a lot of fossils already.

I know, I love it too. I'll take it with me :)
Thanks, as I was checking my catalogue I think I saw a Ukulele. Do you need that? Either way, I'll check my catalog after anyways and can tell you what I have

EDIT: I can order the Drum set for you!?

Linius

Thanks, as I was checking my catalogue I think I saw a Ukulele. Do you need that? Either way, I'll check my catalog after anyways and can tell you what I have

Ukelele would be great. Snare instruments and drums are still my favourites. Together with the ebony and upright piano that is.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.

Wish I had seen this before I sold them :p :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom