• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

Not sure yet, I'll let you know first if I do.

Thanks man. I noticed the selling price is a mere 300.000 bells, at least in previous games. If that's still the case know I would pay double.

Here's a link to the source of the images. Had to backtrack across some Tumblrs to find it.

There will be only 7 new bugs in town that aren't available on the island, but 24 "new" town bugs total.

The only bug that disappears at the end of July is the honeybee, so catch one of those in the next 35 days or so.

Looks like our villages will be swarmed with expensive bugs like golden stags and such :D

Off to the island I go (for the first time), and look, it's not raining anymore :D
BNsiqbcCYAA6YJC.jpg

Anyone have any other good bell making tips or are island fish/beetles really the best way? Nook is really killing. Id hate him if he wasnt such a kind little raccoon.

If you haven't yet, plant any "perfect" fruits the moment you spot them. They're your native fruits in a different color. They're worth twice as much as normal fruits, and even more if you sell them at another town.

While not much worth it, try selling items that are displayed on the board at Re-Tail. Featured items can be sold for twice as much as they originally from.

Be part of the Stalk Market by buying turnips from Joan (Sundays from 9am-noon). Then check on Reese, starting Monday, to see different turnip prices. If it's much higher than what you payed for on Sunday, then take advantage of that. Checking on the Turnip OT here garuntees one to 4 people with incredibly high turnip prices (just now, Cbajd5 has a turnip price of 608 per turnip). It's a high-risk, high reward game that can make or break your bank in less than a week.

Speaking of risks, bees can be sold at 2500 each, and hives are 500 each. But it requires good timing and distance to catch them.

Linius

Also figured out how the cataloge works in case we weren't sure yet. Mail comes in at 9am and 5pm. Everything you order before those times (up to 10 obviously) will come in the first moment you'll receive mail.

It's 5:31pm here now so I'm going to order a bunch of stuff that will arrive tomorrow 9am for me.

Roto13

While not much worth it, try selling items that are displayed on the board at Re-Tail. Featured items can be sold for twice as much as they originally from.

Speaking of this, my special today is simply "furniture" so if anyone has a bunch of furniture hanging around they want to dump, let me know.

MicH

Gates are open, SmithnCo. If you wanna come by and check the pipe organ, Linius, feel free :D

I just had a weird moment with Porter when I wanted to open the gate. He wants to remodel the train station wtf. Will post pics when I'm done with the trades

Forkball

I got this game at launch and Redd has appeared in my town one time. I need a real piece of art to get that upper floor in the museum. WHERE ARE YOU REDD?

Linius

Gates are open, SmithnCo. If you wanna come by and check the pipe organ, Linius, feel free :D

I just had a weird moment with Porter when I wanted to open the gate. He wants to remodel the train station wtf. Will post pics when I'm done with the trades

Is that the harpsichord? Because that one I already have :)

I got this game at launch and Redd has appeared in my town one time. I need a real piece of art to get that upper floor in the museum. WHERE ARE YOU REDD?

Try talking to some of your villiagers?
Rasher has given me 4 pieces of art, 1 has been fake the rest have been real. Its how I got mine.

SmithnCo

Thanks for that! Needed it for a 50's room I'm doing.

Linius

Coquette came by

i9APt4PuyoMD1.JPG
inxtHvItvDoOt.JPG

My town is always good for violin beetles :)

Living room update, rocking some Nintendo displays now :D

iB93VrFrtgmZc.JPG
iEsPZA08aCumV.JPG

My 'cute' little bedroom

ibsJfwF7WIX4l8.JPG

MicH

Thanks for that! Needed it for a 50's room I'm doing.
Thanks for the trade! The 50's room sounds awesome, I can't wait to see it when it's completed.

And here's my dialogue with Porter when I wanted to open the gate:

tumblr_mp0bq56Wyp1svgayqo1_400.jpg
tumblr_mp0br7l9x81svgayqo1_400.jpg
tumblr_mp0bs3r4ZW1svgayqo1_400.jpg
tumblr_mp0bsxR01X1svgayqo1_400.jpg
tumblr_mp0btpRr591svgayqo1_400.jpg
tumblr_mp0buhOneB1svgayqo1_400.jpg

Unfortunately, I already started a public works project today, so I won't be able to see it until tomorrow :/ Oh well, I hope it's something cool.

And a final picture of Biskit being awesome. I made his catchphrase "soo hungry" because he always talks about food.. and well, this happened:

tumblr_mp0bvbHteP1svgayqo1_400.jpg

Linius

Thanks for the trade! The 50's room sounds awesome, I can't wait to see it when it's completed.

And here's my dialogue with Porter when I wanted to open the gate:

I get the feeling this station remodel thing happens when you had a certain amount of visitors since he says how it's being used much. With the turnip craze you had a big amount of visitors right? Add all the regular trade visits and what not to that and that might be why you get this project. I travel a lot my self so I hope I can get it too in time :D

Coquette

Coquette came by

i9APt4PuyoMD1.JPG
inxtHvItvDoOt.JPG

My town is always good for violin beetles :)

Living room update, rocking some Nintendo displays now :D

iB93VrFrtgmZc.JPG
iEsPZA08aCumV.JPG

My 'cute' little bedroom

ibsJfwF7WIX4l8.JPG

Hee! You missed me sleeping in your bed. Probably a good thing.

Thank you for the beetle! Do Chars like rain? Because if they do, you can try to fish for one in my town later if you want? I don't remember when/where I caught mine. :/

MicH

I get the feeling this station remodel thing happens when you had a certain amount of visitors since he says how it's being used much. With the turnip craze you had a big amount of visitors right? Add all the regular trade visits and what not to that and that might be why you get this project. I travel a lot my self so I hope I can get it too in time :D
Yeah, I usually have a lot of visitors and the turnip craze also helped a lot (so there's a cool side effect). Whenever I open my gates I often get three visitors, so that's definitely why. Very cool

MicH

Seriously, those glass cases look amazing. When can I come catalog one, Coquette? :D No rush.

I am making two themed rooms: A nature(outdoors room and a game room (very cliché). Coming along great so far

Coquette

Seriously, those glass cases look amazing. When can I come catalog one, Coquette? :D No rush.

I can open my gates nowish if you want. You can catalog anything you see in my house too if you let me know. Linius wants the big TV from Reggie's so I've got that ordered too, it'll be here tomorrow. :)

MicH

I can open my gates nowish if you want. You can catalog anything you see in my house too if you let me know. Linius wants the big TV from Reggie's so I've got that ordered too, it'll be here tomorrow. :)
Ohh that sounds great! I'll come over in a few minutes :D Thank you!

I also need a new tv. I only have the Astro TV and it looks terrible with a tiny screen!

Shahadan

Finally got the island ! I love the scavenger game. It's a good idea. Do I unlock the harder ones by playing a set number of times?

Btw turnips are priced at 550 today at my place. PM if interested. I should have bought them last sunday T_T

Does Reese change turnip prices during the day? I made one trip and sold 700,000 worth at over 500 per turnip. When I made my second trip, she was only offering 150 per turnip. What is up with that?

Wow, those glass displays are fantastic. How do you get them, and can you store headgear in there? I'd love to put my Majora's Mask in one.

Dunno how to get them normally, most of those who currently have them probably bouth them from Reggie's house on SpotPass.
They function as a regular table, so anything that can go on a table can sit "inside" of the case.

cackhyena

Do most of y'all bother walking around town? I was trying real hard knowing it's causing these dirt patches by running around, but man, I don't think can keep it up much longer. My unofficial town name might have to be dust bowl central pretty soon here.

Planted a boatload of peach trees, especially along the northwest side between the train station and town square. While chopping down trees, I found my second piece of Modern furniture: the bed. It's currently in the shop getting refurbished. Unlocked the second floor of my museum, which I'm using to store my Nintendo items. Pics will be going up later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom