• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krogan

Looking to trade some of my Nintendo duplicates away, here is what I have:
Hero's Cap
Minda's Mask
1-Up Mushroom
Blue Falcon
Samus Mask

I am looking for a Majora's Mask, Hero's Clothes but am open to non mario items.

Last night:

vilgXfn.jpg

HELL YES

Roto13

Stupid network error after I bought two fortune cookies. Cookies went back on my shelf but my play coins were still gone. I hate the way play coins work.

Also, apparently you can get network errors if you close your gates while someone is visiting, even after they've left.

That EU doesn't get Reggie's room is absolutely unfair.

I would say about as much people know him here as in the US, people who care about this stuff. Doesn't even matter who he is. Or just give us the house and say it's of <random Nintendo EU person>. :/

womp

Does anyone have the wrestler shirt in their catalog and be willing to come let me order it? I've got the mask and the trousers, just need the shirt.

LOL my five year old son has the wrestler shirt on his cart. He runs around all day with it on. :)

Has anyone catalogued any of the Rococo furniture? My steampunk sitting room still needs a lot of work. I'd have the floor and the sofa but would be more than willing to trade anything from my own catalogue, offer payment in bells, and/or trade fortune cookie items for any of the pieces I don't yet have.

tumblr_mp069yTkGW1qa25kqo1_r1_400.jpg

Also, if anyone wants a fake piece of art, Redd is finally in town for the first time. I bought the one real piece he had. For some reason, I'm kind of tempted by the fake Nike statue with the bat wings...

Edited to ask: What's the etiquette about checking other people's houses when you visit their town? Do you ask first or just go in? I know it's a game but I've got real life conditioning not to just walk into someone's house. :) I want to be a good guest when I go visiting.

Deacan

9/10 NeoGAFfers don't understand statistics. The other 3/10 don't care.
The QR scanner is awesome, some of the outfits people make are fantastic.

zroid

Banned
Katie'd. :(

Two people brought her to my town two days ago, dunno how much of an impact that had on her showing up, if any.

Hmm, never seen any option to pay for something. But I'm dying for more storage.

Well they are display rooms for you to do what you want with. I am dumping all my Nintendo stuff in one room to make a exhibit. Then Maybe a Gyroid exhibit. So in a way it creates room in your locker since you can just display stuff you want to keep but no in your house at the Museum.

Also I love that there is a locker upstairs in the Museum.

suzu

I believe you need 10-14 days passed since the town's creation too.
Extra exhibit rooms cost 10k ea. There are 4 rooms available. There is also a locker that you can use.

Looking to trade some of my Nintendo duplicates away, here is what I have:
Hero's Cap
Minda's Mask
1-Up Mushroom
Blue Falcon
Samus Mask

I am looking for a Majora's Mask, Hero's Clothes but am open to non mario items.

I have a Majora's Mask to trade for your Midna's Mask, but I need to check. Also, I won't be home until around 4:30pm. I can pm you when i'm set, though.

UberTag

Katie'd. :(

Two people brought her to my town two days ago, dunno how much of an impact that had on her showing up, if any.
She shows up by design if you accept her.
You can consider her a viral character.

You only get certain exclusive items by playing along so there's incentive to keep doing this until you get all of them.

Linius

Great stuff guys. Guess it's the 14 days stuff I'm stuck at. Gotta hang in there a little while more for extra storage then. It's gonna be my dumpside.

Why is it raining in my town EVERY DAY?

Did I pick a location near Seattle or something? I can hardly wait for the Cullens to move in :/

And of course my last public works was a solar panel :{

UberTag

Why is it raining in my town EVERY DAY?

Did I pick a location near Seattle or something? I can hardly wait for the Cullens to move in :/
Rainy season lasts until July 5th.
Stock up on gyroids while you can.

Once this is over we'll get more regular sunshine with meteor showers and the like.

Your first?!

I swear I've only had three non-rainy days since release day here in the US.
Believe the first few days default to sunshine by design regardless of it being rainy season. Worked out that way for me.

gwarm01

The Able Sisters are selling a crown for 1,000,000 bells today. Yikes.. is there any reason why I'd want to buy this? I just now broke the 1 million bell mark and would hate to spend it all.

Pau

The Able Sisters are selling a crown for 1,000,000 bells today. Yikes.. is there any reason why I'd want to buy this? I just now broke the 1 million bell mark and would hate to spend it all.
To show off your extreme wealth! I'm sure soon enough for a lot of folks, 1 million bells will be chump change.

Moff

this might have been asked many times before, but in the 20 pages I just read it didnt come up. but is this game recommendable for non-online play?
I'm tempted to get this for vacation, but there wont be any wifi there, and reading this thread I think that I'd miss out a lot if I dont play this online.

UberTag

I got a stump sitting nearby, and still no Violin Beetle.
I'm running out of time!
If it's not raining employ the Save/Continue technique to reset your bug spawns.
You should find one in short order. (Unless you're talking about an Island stump.)

this might have been asked many times before, but in the 20 pages I just read it didnt come up. but is this game recommendable for non-online play?
I'm tempted to get this for vacation, but there wont be any wifi there, and reading this thread I think that I'd miss out a lot if I dont play this online.
You'll find plenty to do offline. Apart from Club Tortimer, I hadn't done any Wi-Fi connectivity until just yesterday.
Plenty of standalone content to enjoy and you'll still benefit from SpotPass/StreetPass connections.

SmithnCo

Feels good to have storage back after selling my turnips.

Trading some Nintendo items if people want them, 2 Varia Suits, a Super Mushroom and a Virtual Boy. Looking for Samus helmet, SS Dolphin, or any Link clothes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom