• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cbajd5

Paying 100k each to catalog these:

Kitchen Sink (not regular sink)
Box Corner Sofa
Cash Register
Hologram Machine
Sleek Side Table
Egg in Pan item

I've got the Kitchen Sink and the Cash Register if you want them later.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=66523396&postcount=900

I think he's still letting people in to sell

edit: Looks like he's done for the rest of the day

Yeah, I'm done for now at least. GOTTA GO GET MILKSHAKES

And my 3DS and laptop's batteries are almost dead.

UberTag

My turnip prices are on a Large Spike trend and I'm projecting a turnip price of 450 bells or higher at my village's Re-Tail for tomorrow morning.

If anyone still has turnips they need to offload starting at 6:00am Eastern tomorrow morning, please drop me a PM with your Friend Code. You can find mine in my GAF profile.

I will pass along my turnip price in the morning and add people to my Friends list so they can visit in waves - in the order that they PM me or reply to the Turnips thread in Community - and based on whether you're online or not. Would appreciate a 10% bell commission on any turnips you sell.

IrishNinja

maaan i want that metroid
also where you people finding that arcade cabinet? damn

and i had to grind like crazy to hit about 3 mill, clearly ya'll are winning at life with these turnips...this is what i get for crap sleeping hours. my reese barely offers more than 70.

Sooooooo~ Yeah. The Silver Shovel rules.

tYHDwH6.jpg

okay time to look up this thing as well

Okay how long is it going to take to get the nightclub? It's been almost a week since I collected those signatures for Shrunk, and I haven't seen any blue tarp or anything.

Finally got my hands on this game. Now to once again experience the pains of waiting for fruit to grow and catching fish and finding fossils for money.

pdk27

If you sell something from Re-tail to a person visiting online, when/where are you suppose to get the money?

I just bought something from my son's town and he can't find the money anywhere.

UberTag

Busted out New Leaf at work today. No shame.

I had to get a ladybug and violin beetle. I did. :)
Washroom stalls during breaks at the office are your best friend.
Also, you get to StreetPass with your equally addicted co-workers. What's not to love?

Debs

If you sell something from Re-tail to a person visiting online, when/where are you suppose to get the money?

I just bought something from my son's town and he can't find the money anywhere.

The money goes into your account at the post office the next day.

I can't seem to find any ladybugs on my flowers. Even after the rain finally stopped. Anyone have any advice? I know the time period.
They're not very common. Just keep looking.

I found mine on red flowers. I don't know if the color makes a difference, but I know it does for some other bugs.

rouken

Finall got Muffy out of town today. I don't know what to feel. But I hope I get some cute cat neighbor, because I deserve it after having 2 horses in my town.

Velcro Fly

Can I really plant island fruits in my actual town? I dreamed of someone's town and they had lemon trees and a durian tree. I thought those were island only fruits :eek:

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Some recent updates from my Diggeh in Shindig Tumblr: (Please follow me for awesome shenanigans!)

K20TOaT.jpg

Taking face plant literally led to disastrous results.

IvyTOlT.jpg

Thanks guys! Someone out there cares! Please stop by Shindig! (5400-2152-6149)

SQmDH07.jpg

…Isabelle, that’s Saharah. Not a helpful Gyroid contractor.

sRWBvks.jpg

Island beetle hunting with Marley of Kitewind! Gotta pay the bills somehow!

zrtv3GD.jpg

He’s the hero Kitewind deserves, but not the one it needs now.

3oxAKid.jpg

A jaunty shindig with the awesome Marco in Aspertia, Shindig’s sister (brother?) town. Ahoy!

OckBl85.jpg

The Shindig-Aspertia Air Man Alliance™. Look up in the sky! It’s your reckoning!

gyF02NK.jpg

Finally completed my Ninja Outfit! Ganbare Goemon!

omlkNY8.jpg

A bitter defeat

Bested by tattered sandals

Please help me get up

Courage

Third day in a row and Nookling Junction doesn't have a bug's net in stock. How the fuck am I gonna get June's bugs if I don't have a net in 4 days?

Can I really plant island fruits in my actual town? I dreamed of someone's town and they had lemon trees and a durian tree. I thought those were island only fruits :eek:

Yes you can. Plant mangoes, durians, lemons in the same place you'd put your town fruits, and plant bananas and coconuts on the beach.

Adamator

New Leaf is my first AC game and I finally got to playing this week. Enjoying it so far, but still getting the hang of things.

I think my personal goals for the time being will be my house and collecting crap.

I'm really interested in that awesome sci-fi set that I've seen GIFs of. Can someone please tell me how I would get stuff like that? Please PM me if you can. My info is on the Google sheet as well. I haven't visited any other towns yet.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom