• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saharah says some funny things after redecorating your house.

2HulmbB.jpg
zmdWh0H.jpg

GTVenmx.jpg
VXVRx8i.jpg

Metaroo

Trying for the rainbow trout and char today to finish off my June fish in the Museum. Also, bought my first real painting yesterday and started the Museum expansion this morning. Can't wait for the coffeeeeee

SmithnCo

Have fun going after that 1.1 million plateau.

I'm thinking we're going to need TWO full sets per room (one with corresponding wallpaper and flooring/carpet) in order to pull that trick off.
That means two beds per room. We'll also need every lucky item in the game... and some actual luck on top of that (namely stocking up on villager pictures).

At least the HHA prizes are all exterior-based after 150K.

Ouch. Maybe someone will make a guide for it soon, haha.

Linius

- Ichthy Skull
- Styraco Skull
- Plesio Skull
- Raptor Skull
- Stego Skull ×2
- Parasaur Skull
- Ankylo Skull
- Apatho Skull
- Sabertooth Torso
- Mammoth Torso
- Pachysaurus Tail

What I need

- Amber
- Ammonite
- Archaeopteryx
- Dinosaur Egg
- Fern Fossil
- Trilobite
- Ankylo Torso
- Apatosaurus Skull/Torso/Tail
- Dimetrodon Skull
- Diplo Tail
- Iguanodon Skull/Torso/Tail
- Megacero Torso/Tail
- Pachysaurus Tail
- Plesio Neck
- Ptera Skull/Right Wing
- Spino Skull/Torso
- Stego Torso/Tail
- Styraco Tail
- Triceratops Skull/Torso/Tail
- T-Rex Skull
- Velociraptor Skull/Torso

Please PM me if you got something for me, then I can get back to you to make a deal and talk about a time to meet.

Coquette

Trying to do the trick mentioned earlier where you put your tools where your letters go. Doesn't seem to work..is there a trick to it?

It's not really a trick. It's just a place to store the ones you carry but don't need. Like the watering can after watering everything, the shovel, etc.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
ARGH, sold my shovel by mistake at the Re-Tail. Hope the mart has got a brand new one tomorrow.

Levi

Banned

Trading Nintendo items!

I have: Varia suit, Samus helmet, Warp Pipe, Fire Flower, Toad Hat, Virtual Boy, Green Shell or if you are collecting a theme I can check my catalog-- I buy all the furniture every day just to catalog it.

I want--

Astro items: Astro lamp, Astro dresser. (So close to the set!)

Space items: Lunar wall or floor. Moon.

Friend code 1263 6107 8886. Town name Dredfort. PM your friend codes. If more than one person offers a trade I'll accept them in order of when the Pm is sent. I'm on the mobile site and can't check your profile.

Oh nice I attained perfect town today and didn't even expect it. What are the requirements? It allows you to modify the town hall and build a nice little clock.

tumblr_mp0qoofv581qf54ayo1_400.jpg

Now I just have to hold on to it.

Berordn

So I've got a duplicate Bad Bro Stache lying around still, if someone wants to trade a Nintendo thingy they don't want.

Or just take it off my hands or something. I hate that it exists :(

Might just be my imagination, but I think the animals are able to pronounce some names in the game. They're definitely saying something phonetically close to mine.

Oh nice I attained perfect town today and didn't even expect it. What are the requirements? It allows you to modify the town hall and build a nice little clock.

Um from memory, lots of trees, lots of flowers, lots of Public Works Projects, no trash on the ground/weeds.

Might just be my imagination, but I think the animals are able to pronounce some names in the game. They're definitely saying something phonetically close to mine.

I'm pretty sure it's a high pitched voice saying every letter of every word, like when you type on the keyboard.

Spades

How do you unlock the Museum Shop? I've donated loads of items from each category but I don't have the option to upgrade yet.

beta_fuse

4EHmSMs.jpg

My cozy room. Small but cozy.

QtnRkWc.jpg

My Game room is coming along nicely.

5u4Ju33.jpg

Who's down for some disco?

BylU7yk.jpg

Boring Nintendo item storage room.

YtnxDUP.jpg

I don't even know what's going on in this room. Samus is staring down that Metroid.

PIgpltX.jpg

And last but not least, my main room. Gots ma kitchen and ma big screen TV.

Cynar

The age of fire is coming to an end. I feel sorry for your citizens once the dark comes. :(

Levi

Banned
tumblr_mp0r71gTCZ1qz9t7co1_400.jpg

My wip red room. Needs better wallpaper/floor for sure.

tumblr_mp0r5agWqq1qz9t7co1_400.jpg

Only two Astro pieces left to collect.

tumblr_mozobxdNk61qz9t7co1_400.jpg

Playing pinball in the den.

tumblr_mp0rstZLLE1qz9t7co1_400.jpg

Don't have the moon, or the lunar wallpaper/floor set, but I'm still fond of my space room.

Koomaster

One of my favorite villages Leonardo invited me over to his house today. While over he asked if there was anything I wanted to buy.
Figured it would be a longshot, but I asked about his Cabana bed, but sure enough he sold it to me.
tumblr_mp0rhzQYNn1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

I felt bad about taking his bed, so I went ahead and ordered him a new bed.
And to spruce it up, I even made a pattern of his awesome self and took it to Cyrus to be customized...
tumblr_mp0rglhb0f1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

Unfortunately when I went to pick it up, I found out that you can't put gold leaf furniture (ones with custom patterns) into letters.
And I am guessing villagers will never buy it if you put it up for sale on the flea market.
Crushed, but I had Cyrus remake the bed. Even though it's not as awesome, I hope Leonardo likes it...
tumblr_mp0riz9RU81swqxw3o1_400.jpg

If anyone has a spare styraco skull, can you trade with me/sell it to me? I want to create a mini-fossil of the styracosaurus and it's the last piece I need.

Justmarbz

Neo Member
i bought this game but have only played an hour of it so far. i really want to get into it (my first AC game) so i'll have to put some time into it soon.

I didn't play much yesterday, had college orientation all day. But I did streetpass a couple people there, one of which is most likely a big time TT'er... Or he's just way faster at getting things than I'm used to seeing.

Anyway, it looks like my turnips are on a decreasing pattern, first price of the week that I saw was 113 bells as monday's PM price, and it's been downhill the rest of the time, with 63 bells as today's PM price. Hopefully someone on my friend's list has something better!

And I am guessing villagers will never buy it if you put it up for sale on the flea market.
Crushed, but I had Cyrus remake the bed. Even though it's not as awesome, I hope Leonardo likes it...

Dammit is this why my red Classic Drawers hasn't sold yet? :(

I wish the game would let you design socks/tights as well...

I want a pair of green stripe socks darnit...tights would be good too

If this isn't a feature they're deliberately saving for the Wii U version, I'll eat my (Balloon) Hat.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
The whole grinding for bells thing on the island is starting to get really tedious and old for me and it takes waaaay too long to make bells on the mainland. Ugh.

I can get about 250-300k per trip, and I think one trip per day in the evening should be fine without feeling burnt out (usually pop over for a tour or two while I'm there). Won't entirely keep up with some of Tom Nook's prices but eventually I'll have fully expanded my house, and costs will become more manageable. turnips will help out too.

For turnips, is anyone finding they have limited space in their lockers as they collect more stuff? Or are you selling items that you can order, and then just buy them if you need them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom