• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have any perfect pears and/or perfect peaches they'd be willing to trade for some persimmons? I have two baskets of 3 left.

I'd also be willing to pay for them instead if you wish.

FC: 0516-7436-2322

One of the animals in my town bought an umbrella and said "I think I got a good deal, but I need to find out for sure when I get home. To the Internet!"

Kokonoe

Banned
Some recent updates from my Diggeh in Shindig Tumblr: (Please follow me for awesome shenanigans!)

K20TOaT.jpg

Taking face plant literally led to disastrous results.

HAHAHAHA! What are you? Some kind of clutz?! You're such a shoelace tripper! Looks like someone needs MOMMY to come tie their shoes! OHOHOHOHO~

Some recent updates from my Diggeh in Shindig Tumblr: (Please follow me for awesome shenanigans!)

3oxAKid.jpg

A jaunty shindig with the awesome Marco in Aspertia, Shindig’s sister (brother?) town. Ahoy!
KQZlzJs.png

OckBl85.jpg

The Shindig-Aspertia Air Man Alliance™. Look up in the sky! It’s your reckoning!
I was hoping you'd get a pic of that, I didn't get any good ones :p

omlkNY8.jpg

A bitter defeat

Bested by tattered sandals

Please help me get up
It's revenge for all of the tripping I've been doing since the last time you visited!
BNuuKVTCMAA5gHP.jpg:large

kidding, of course!

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
1yI0Znf.png

Shindig’s official Mega Man Standee! Welcoming visitors with Yashichis and E-Tanks since 2013.

Is there any way to encourage villagers to change their clothes? For some reason, four of my villagers are now wearing a 2-ball tee. It feels like a cult.

Is there any way to encourage villagers to change their clothes? For some reason, four of my villagers are now wearing a 2-ball tee. It feels like a cult.

Oh man... I love your "concern". *laughing*

But yeah, you can try mailing them clothes. They might put it on. Some will ask you what you think of their clothing if you talk to them enough.

Midou

I tried to send a villager a shirt but he said he was going to use it as a workout shirt, what a jerk. A lot of mine change to random shirts all the time, but one guy has been wearing the same one for an eternity.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Is there a way to create your own design for a mask?

I want to make some Kamen Rider-inspired outfits, trying to work on a Faiz suit.

I'm giving these Nintendo items away for free. They are:

Wario stache
Mushroom mural
Hero's clothes
Firebar
Samus boots

Just let me know if you want them and I'll hand them over.

I'm not asking for anything in return, however, if anyone has turnip prices above 103, that will greatly increase your chances of receiving the item over someone else (if there is someone else who wants your item). :]

fc = 4811-7116-1793

DeadNames

Banned

Wario stache
Mushroom mural
Hero's clothes
Firebar
Samus boots

I'm not asking for anything in return, however, if anyone has turnip prices above 103, that will greatly increase your chances of receiving the item over someone else (if there is someone else who wants your item). :]

fc = 4811-7116-1793

Can I have the Hero's clothes?

zroid

Banned

Wario stache
Mushroom mural
Hero's clothes
Firebar
Samus boots

fc = 4811-7116-1793

I would love the Samus Boots

lemme check my turnip price, one sec. I think it's 150. Re-Tail closes in 20 minutes though.

edit: 155.

My FC is 1676-3679-7062

UberTag

I learned a hard lesson today.
Isabelle will only let you change ordinances once a day.
Even if you change your mind and want to pay her another 20,000 bells before the previous change has gone into effect.

I want a new assistant. :(

Levi

Banned
The town of Dredfort has sworn it's allegiance. I am standing vigil, ready to defend Isabelle should the Stark forces invade.

tumblr_mp16kfDQ5T1qz9t7co1_400.jpg

I was looking at town tunes, some show lower case letters. How do you do that in game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom