• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Anyone have a samus helmet they'd like to trade to me?

happy to trade any of the following
blue falcon
yoshi egg
star
coin
pikmin
red pikmin hat
yellow pikmin hat

rcl66

QtnRkWc.jpg

My Game room is coming along nicely.

Where did you get that Pac man wallpaper? I want for my game room also.

JoV

Sorry if this has been dealt with, but how do you store your designs with Abel? Am trying to make a pavement design for laying on the ground and am missing one tile for the complete set. I can give them to Abel, but the original designs remain in my pockets, and when I alter them they change the pattern already on the ground.

Is there a way around this?

Sorry if this has been dealt with, but how do you store your designs with Abel? Am trying to make a pavement design for laying on the ground and am missing one tile for the complete set. I can give them to Abel, but the original designs remain in my pockets, and when I alter them they change the pattern already on the ground.

Is there a way around this?

You have to have them in your inventory at all times so if you replace one pattern, the one on the floor is replaced as well. Most of us created an alternate character to hold path patterns and free up our main character pattern space.

JoV

You have to have them in your inventory at all times so if you replace one pattern, the one on the floor is replaced as well. Most of us created an alternate character to hold path patterns and free up our main character pattern space.

Ahh. Rightio then. I will have to do that. Cheers.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Everyone else got Reggie in the HH Showcase today right???

his house is amazing.

or.. did I run into him at a bar last night and street pass him...

Kid Ska

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016

Roto13

The nipples on your skin shirt are huge and very detailed. The nipples I made for my skin shirt feel lacking now.

I didn't actually make the harness, I found it on a random QR code site. So your nipples are still the best in AC-GAF. My nipples are the nipples of an outsider.

A little off topic but is anyone going to the Monster Hunter Capcom event this at? Would be abreast time too do a impromptu AC meetup if so. the event is in San Jose CA at the Capcom HQ.

zeioIIDX

Great price.

Did you sell he rest of your turnips earlier or something?

No I....I only bought 50 turnips to begin with -_- They were selling at 94 Bells as well. I had no idea it could get so high, I figured I'd see them being bought for maybe 100+ Bells but that's about it. Then this morning I saw 546 and thought it was a typo.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
How do you catch a Violin Beetle? I already chopped some trees and left the stumps there to sit, but I haven't seen one. What gives?

I couldn't find any for days, then today I found like five in a row.

It has to be sunny, and I think it pops up early in the afternoon...like 4 between 7?

Hugstable

Banned
Finally got done with the Friend Code form submission. I'm into my 5th day but I still don't know much of what is going on besides fishing and catching bugs to pay for public works and upgrading my house. I really want more furniture but I don't ever see any in stores besides the initial stuff I got from retail and a few things at nooklings.

I'm pretty new to the series as a whole still :-/. I've heard that to get the other shops open I have to spend a certain amount of bells in nooklings and the clothing store; so should I just be buying everything in sight in those stores for a few days because everything costs under 500 bells.

cluderi

Are Coelocanth rare or something? I just randomly found one a couple of minutes ago.

Hadn't seen one at all. Opened up the game and there was a thunderstorm in my town, wandered to the beach and pulled out two in a row then left. Oh and the shadow is noticeably bigger than a sea bass.

Is there a reason for villagers telling you they're leaving? Had no problems with Grizzly yet yesterday he told me my town was great but he was thinking of leaving, talked him out of it but wondered if randomly happens to try and rotate the townspeople.

Hugstable

Banned
Also how is the layout of my town? I was worried about it when I started the game but I just went with the first option that had been given to me at the time.

hJuUvBV.jpg

Loving my newly minted Yeeville Flag as well

bFOt47K.jpg

Also how is the layout of my town? I was worried about it when I started the game but I just went with the first option that had been given to me at the time.

hJuUvBV.jpg

\]

Veyr interesting layout, I hadnt seen a beach ramp like that. I think its fantastic actually. Only downside is the isolated beach, but aside from that its damn near perfect. I mean for fucks sake, you can run from dock to retail and barely touch grass!

The pacing of this game is terrible. Last 5 days or so, nothing. Today? Nook's renovating, Kicks building, Dream Suite unlocked and QR machine unlocked. :lol

I spent a ridiculous amount of time this morning trying out different paths. I'm quite happy with this one.

Ty0bQEy.jpg

YJsTS0A.jpg

Anyone know a good site for path designs?

SmithnCo

I see. Are there any restrictions, like can you order another one if you already have it in your town, or can other regions can order it from their catalogue if they have it listed?

Anyone should be able to order it if its listed. So you can catalog it and order it in your town.

n8

Unconfirmed Member
Guys. Guys. GUYS!

Holly hell.

Enter 2600-0218-7298 if you have the Dream Suite.

This is like some strange hell hack.

Edit: Fuck, it just keeps getting better. I'll add some pictures later, but you need to experience it on your own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom