• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
I love this game's music so much. So reminiscent of the Gamecube version, which has the best music IMO.

I'm really glad they went with new music instead of rehashing Wild World like in City Folk (wtf were they thinking there?). 5PM/6PM's themes are soooooo good <3

In case you guys missed it, I posted the hourly songs soundtracks on the first page.

I figure I might as well put this here too!

Hey guys, I thought you all might appreciate this.

So, I found on youtube someone took all of the hourly songs and cut them into long extended tracks.

You can find those here.

I decided to rip the audio from all of them, and cut them down into ~3-4 minute versions, organize them all, and upload them.

I even made a little album art for it!

jbiOzadsK25oHs.jpg

If anyones interested, here's the full download!

Just a heads up, it's not all perfect, but I tried my best to make the cuts seamless and I think overall it's pretty good.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
also you might wanna leave like, one tree in the middle for the rainbow stag

maybe
Considering how rare they are and the fact the minimum you'll get for a palm tree beetle is like 8000 there's no point.

If people want to take a break from their desert islands and visit* a tropical paradise my island is still full of bloom.

*In about nine hours when I'm back home from work.

Esque7

7pm is so amazing, it almost doesn't fit the game and seems like it should be in Ecco the Dolphin, but it somehow works in New Leaf.

Socreges

Banned
ehWRkXcl.jpg

She's been like this for a couple hours. No one has tried to rescue her so I'm taking that as tacit approval to continue abusing her. This is what she gets for moving in a few feet from the mayor's residence.

Refugio

Been playing with a japanese person for like the past 3 hours. Got to see kk perform and she gave me a silver slingshot and a kings crowns. :eek:

Plus i think i've learned that mura means town.

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
pYGWpX7W

She's been like this for a couple hours. No one has tried to rescue her so I'm taking that as tacit approval to continue abusing her. This is what she gets for moving in a few feet from the mayor's residence.

It's broken for embedding, so I uploaded to Imgur for you.

Labrys

Been playing with a japanese person for like the past 3 hours. Got to see kk perform and she gave me a silver slingshot and a kings crowns. :eek:

Plus i think i've learned that mura means town.

Mura means village actually (close, though), it's what towns are referred to in the Japanese version. Ties in with the Japanese name, which is "Animal Forest".
So every time you log in you're welcomed to [name]&#26449;. Josh at the Bit Block lived in Mimin&#26449;.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
7pm is so amazing, it almost doesn't fit the game and seems like it should be in Ecco the Dolphin, but it somehow works in New Leaf.

I love almost all of the night time songs. Except 9pm, that one just sort of comes out of nowhere and destroys the smooth groove.

n8

Unconfirmed Member
Meet up with a Japanese girl on the island, but couldn't exchanged codes (she did have her's on hand).
Ended exchanging emails to fix that.

Do those block out anyone from ruining or taking bugs as well as exempt pauses from people coming in?

If you're going to grind the island you might as well have some company to stay sane. Haven't run into anyone who wasn't pleasant, and working in tandem helps keep roaches away anyway. You even get the option to play a minigame if you want a break.

Labrys

I love almost all of the night time songs. Except 9pm, that one just sort of comes out of nowhere and destroys the smooth groove.

I really enjoy 12 AM's song. I'm usually not up that late in game, but when I can't sleep around that time I love listening to it while I plant trees or fix paths.

If you're going to grind the island you might as well have some company to stay sane. Haven't run into anyone who wasn't pleasant, and working in tandem helps keep roaches away anyway. You even get the option to play a minigame if you want a break.

I watch Law and Order while doing the island. Keeps me quite sane, and all of it's on Netflix.

Reading this thread has gotten me hyped. I'm getting this game tomorrow.

The last AC game I played was Wild World back in '06. This seems like a nice step up from that game.

How is the 3D in this game? I always play games with the 3D slider at maximum. I feel like I'm missing out if I don't. :p

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
3rd day of random fishing. Up comes the Coelacanth.

How is the 3D in this game? I always play games with the 3D slider at maximum. I feel like I'm missing out if I don't. :p

I like the 3D, it seems to add a bit more to the game visually. I keep it on the lowest setting.

exfatal

Reading this thread has gotten me hyped. I'm getting this game tomorrow.

The last AC game I played was Wild World back in '06. This seems like a nice step up from that game.

The 3d is alright helps me when im catching bugs and such since i can judge the depth better.

Erekiddo

So I keep tripping. Constantly.

I'm not wearing any masks or hats, haven't visited the fortune teller or pulled a bad fortune cookie yet.

What the hell gives?

I have been having connection issues with this game all night and it's making me kind of angry. A friend offered to give me 63 cherries. We tried three different times to meet up in both my town and his to make the transfer.

Every single time, Resetti would pop up and I'd get booted back to my town with all the progress gone. And that doesn't even count the fifteen times I got connection errors just trying to log in. :[

McSpidey

I have been having connection issues with this game all night and it's making me kind of angry. A friend offered to give me 63 cherries. We tried three different times to meet up in both my town and his to make the transfer.

Every single time, Resetti would pop up and I'd get booted back to my town with all the progress gone. And that doesn't even count the fifteen times I got connection errors just trying to log in. :[

Are your clocks, dates or timezone wrong or mismatched?

Socreges

Banned

You might be too far away from your router or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom