• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very eventful day. Katrina was in town, and my lucky item was Boots. Luckily, Kicks opened up today, and had a set of rain boots in stock. Dr. Shrunk gave me the signature sheet for Club LOL, and I got the required signatures, so that should be opening in a few days. Able had Luigi's Cap in stock, and I got a Block from one of T&T Mart's fortune cookies.

tsab

just added myself to the form, you can find my friend code at my gaf profile also.
if you add me please me pm to add you too :D

This is my first Animal Crossing so I would like to enjoy it with others :)

Ferga

Woah. What in the hell?

I closed my 3ds last night after playing. When I opened it today, all my times and birthday dates were reset.

I still have all my save data though. Thank god for that.

What was that?

BowieZ

Banned
Char can also be found at the top of the waterfall too.
Hmm, that was the waterfall I was trying. At 4-9am, but no luck after 2 hrs or so.

But as for ocean-river waterfall, is there a reason not to stand at the base rather than the top of the falls?

EDIT: nvm can't read lol

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Do fruit stay ripe on the tree indefinitely? I want to let them all grow so I can figure out which are fruit trees and which aren't so I can start landscaping.

I think the only thing i'm missing from the June stuff is the cherry salmon. Is that just a river fish and I happen not to have got it yet?

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
So, eh, anyone wants to open their gates for me a bit? I accidentally sold my shovel at the Re-Tail and the mart is out.

rouken

im buying furniture for 50k bells ea or trade for your choice furniture that I might have :)

astro lamp
astro shelf
astro table
astro cd player
astro chair
astro wall
astro floor

also open to cataloging the furnitures.

Wrayfield

Do fruit stay ripe on the tree indefinitely? I want to let them all grow so I can figure out which are fruit trees and which aren't so I can start landscaping.

I think the only thing i'm missing from the June stuff is the cherry salmon. Is that just a river fish and I happen not to have got it yet?

Yes, they stay ripe. You can also shake them down and leave them on the ground to save time on the next batch once you figured your orchard out.

And yes, cherry salmon is a river fish.

tsab

No they fall. at least my apples do. Or did I shake the trees?

im buying furniture for 50k bells ea or trade for your choice furniture that I might have :)

astro lamp
astro shelf
astro table
astro cd player
astro chair
astro wall
astro floor

also open to cataloging the furnitures.

I have an astro table if you want it mate.

3351 4146 0394

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
I have this video game.

Grizzo

The pacing of this game is terrible. Last 5 days or so, nothing. Today? Nook's renovating, Kicks building, Dream Suite unlocked and QR machine unlocked. :lol

I spent a ridiculous amount of time this morning trying out different paths. I'm quite happy with this one.

Ty0bQEy.jpg

YJsTS0A.jpg

Anyone know a good site for path designs?

Oh woah I used the exact same tiles, and I also put them just like yours (and even got a fountain in front of the mayor office). Equal minds !

So, money rock... Shovel vs. Silver Shovel? Are gems more profitable?

Gems sell for 2,000 each (at least) so you're looking at 16,000 (or more) for gems, and 16,100 for bells. If you keep the gems, though, Re-Tail occasionally pay double for ores. Plus if you mess up, you're losing 2k rather than 8k for the last drop.

NewGame

Banned
So, money rock... Shovel vs. Silver Shovel? Are gems more profitable?

You get 16,100 bells for a fully successful combo with the normal shovel.

The silver shovel produces 8 gems that sell for 2,000 each (Not factoring in sale bonuses or Bell Bloom) so that's... 16,000 EDIT: I just found out that gold and silver can come out of the rock, which are worth 4,000 and 3,000 respectively potentially making it more profitable.

If I recall correctly, using an axe has a faster hit animation and allows you to get a bonus 8,000 bells, this however is difficult without a silver or gold axe due to how easily the normal ones break.

Kid Ska

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
drop the package, take the package. lol thanks

looking for these furnitures,

astro lamp
astro shelf
astro cd player
astro chair
astro wall
astro floor

buying for 50k bells ea, also open to trades

I've got the shelf, but I won't be able to trade until about 5:30 EST if that's cool.
My FC is in my profile.

teeny

There was a site with searchable qr codes I was going to pilfer works of art from and it seems I havent bookmarked it. It was not one of the tumblr bloggs, it had a proper search engine and there were a lot. Does anyone have the link?

drop the package, take the package. lol thanks

looking for these furnitures,

astro lamp
astro shelf
astro cd player
astro chair
astro wall
astro floor

buying for 50k bells ea, also open to trades

Got the floor (and also the dresser and a closet) if you want them.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Still need one? There's a silver shovel on sale in my museum shop if you want it. I can open my gates for a little while for you to grab it.

Yes!! I'd love that. I'll add you, but I can't go on-line before in ca a half hour or so. Will you keep your gates open awhile? My 3DS code is also in my profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom