• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

n8

Unconfirmed Member
Woo, got over 20% of my catalog filled. Got the badge to prove it.

tumblr_mp22rpF73i1sv6499o1_400.jpg

Berordn

Anyone around to trade fruit? I have cherries and peaches (native) or trade you some doubles of Nintendo items I have (mushroom mural, 2 coins, super mushroom, 1up mushroom, triforce, & Pikmin) and could use apples, pears and oranges since I keep getting pestered by my townsfolk for them. I'm also looking for the Starman from Earthbound from the fortune cookies. Friend code in profile. PM if you want to deal.

I'm pretty sure the Starman you're thinking of is the Mario kind, not the Earthbound one.

Anyway, I've got Orange and Apple trees in my town though only the Oranges are in bloom, if you're interested.

rocketobear

Neo Member
I have a few fossils, 4 silver slingshots and a silver fishing rod at my museum, if anyone needs. I'd appreciate it if I can trade any of these for any kitchenware or furniture that relates to food.

Apato Tail x2
Raptor Torso x2
Styraco Skull x2
Dimetrodon Torso
Sabertooth Torso
Ptera Left Wing
Plesio Skull
Apato Skull
Diplo Chest
Stego Torso
Peking Man
Silver Slingshot x4
Silver Fishing Rod

Please PM me or quote me if you want to trade! My FC is 2251-4548-4992.

Boogiepop

So, I finally caught a Char and a Violin Beetle, which wraps up the things I absolutely need to get in June. Would be nice to grab a snail, but I don't really have the tools to get one right now. Also just need an Arowana and a Giant Snakehead and I'll have all the fish I can catch right now, which is neat.

On the flipside, my darn Nookling's won't upgrade out of the first level. Cyrus finally woke up today, and I thought those were supposed to happen at the same time (I've been buying all the furniture+fortune cookies from Nooklings every day, so I'm sure I've spent enough money for it to happen). Also, I STILL don't have a slingshot. Those darn balloons make me so sad right now. Had to let so many just float on by. :(

Linius

I have a few fossils, 4 silver slingshots and a silver fishing rod at my museum, if anyone needs. I'd appreciate it if I can trade any of these for any kitchenware or furniture that relates to food.

Apato Tail x2
Raptor Torso x2
Styraco Skull x2
Dimetrodon Torso
Sabertooth Torso
Ptera Left Wing
Plesio Skull
Apato Skull
Diplo Chest
Stego Torso
Peking Man
Silver Slingshot x4
Silver Fishing Rod

I'd very much like to buy the silver stuff. And the Apato Skull and Stego Torso I'm looking for as well :)

- PM sent

MicH

Apato Tail x2
Raptor Torso x2
Styraco Skull x2
Dimetrodon Torso
Sabertooth Torso
Ptera Left Wing
Plesio Skull
Apato Skull
Diplo Chest
Stego Torso
Peking Man
Silver Slingshot x4
Silver Fishing Rod

I have the diplo chest and the stego torso.

Berordn

On the flipside, my darn Nookling's won't upgrade out of the first level. Cyrus finally woke up today, and I thought those were supposed to happen at the same time (I've been buying all the furniture+fortune cookies from Nooklings every day, so I'm sure I've spent enough money for it to happen). Also, I STILL don't have a slingshot. Those darn balloons make me so sad right now. Had to let so many just float on by. :(

Cyrus is a week, Nooklings are 10 days. Stay strong, mine only just announced they're upgrading tomorrow.

On the plus side Kicks also just started construction, so I'll have him soon!

Scrawnton

i hope someone gets amazing post-noon turnip prices. I am sitting on 1,200,000 worth of turnips i bought at 100 a turnip. I need a huge return this week.... I can sell in my town for a 300k profit but thats a waste of time. I need to at least doubt my money....

MikeDip

God bless all my old friends/And god bless me too, why pretend?
i hope someone gets amazing post-noon turnip prices. I am sitting on 1,200,000 worth of turnips i bought at 100 a turnip. I need a huge return this week.... I can sell in my town for a 300k profit but thats a waste of time. I need to at least doubt my money....

I'm at like 463 right now, no idea if it will go up anymore or not though. What kind of numbers are you looking for?

n8

Unconfirmed Member
:(

It's bad enough that Teddy couldn't move in yesterday by the campsite, but Agent S decided to occupy the campsite today.

My lesser animal friends are mocking me.

Scrawnton

that is an amazing price but what time is it in your town? I would sell for that price but i wont be home from work for another two hours...

Scrawnton

11 am:( Hopefully it goes up at noon for you then man.
damn, okay. I hope. I am expecting a huge drop off in your price though... I will check back in this thread when I get home from work.... Every amazing price ive seen this week has been while I was working and cant get on the game... Evening prices for turnips have been terrible all around the net...

GuitarAnthony

Neo Member
Just a note. I had asked for Starman from Earthbound earlier which I thought had come from the fortune cookies in the T&T Mart. Turns out I meant Super Star from Mario. Found the list on thonky.com and mixed up the 2.

Where does one purchase Wallpaper and Carpet :/

Is it not till Tom and Tim upgrade to the Convience Store?

Unless you get Saharah to drop by or a neighbor sells you some, yes, you'll have to wait until the first upgrade to purchase it.

Anyone know how to get the 7 Eleven WiFi items?

Japan-only DLC. You'd have to get them from someone with a Japanese copy of the game that downloaded them while they were available.

Chuckpebble

Scored a Virtual Boy from a fortune cookie in the Super T&T Mart. I laughed a hearty laugh for that one.

Ha. I have 2. I actually put one behind glass though. Only Nintendo hardware that I knew nothing about. Also got a "dud" ticket that actually ended up being something I wanted, another piece of robo furniture. I've kinda been hoping for duds lately.

Debs

Saharah gave me a makeover today. I kinda dig it.

tumblr_mp20z7o5GS1svgayqo1_400.jpg

I love that carpet! I really want that now :)

And now a montage of all my randomly dead bushes. What is up with this!?

tumblr_mp211iZuHf1svgayqo1_400.jpg

Nothing is near these bushes (other than other bushes). Why do they keep dying?

It could be the same as trees, if you have too many in a area some will randomly die.

Have:

Iguanodon Skull
Megacero Skull
Mammoth Torso

Looking for:

Tricera Skull
Tricera Tail
Pachysaurus Skull
Pachysaurus Tail
Iguanodon Tail
Dimetrodon Skull
Dimetrodon Tail
Ankylosaurus Tail
Pteranodon Wing
Spinosaurus Tail
T-Rex Torso
T-Rex Tail

georly

I love that carpet! I really want that now :)

It could be the same as trees, if you have too many in a area some will randomly die.

Do you just have to keep re-planting until they live? I bough tonnnns and put them all around my house, but only 2 survived :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom