• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
I can't be the only one to find it really daunting to open up a new room on the ground floor of your house, because of the furniture rearrangement it requires in your main room. :(

That's why I'm not even worrying about beginning my house till it's expanded all the way.

n8

Unconfirmed Member
tumblr_mp29dfr41r1sv6499o1_400.jpg

I can't help myself.

The tent is very useful.

Tathanen

Get Inside Her!
I've planted flowers over my dirt patches that I had when my town was first rolled, and have been watering them for around a week, trying to grow grass in them. Does anyone know if this is even possible? There's plenty of talk about regrowing grass after you've worn it down, but how about those dirt patches that are there from the very start? Anyone seen any progress? I sure haven't.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
I can't be the only one to find it really daunting to open up a new room on the ground floor of your house, because of the furniture rearrangement it requires in your main room. :(

Why? Oh god does it cut doors in the middle of your walls?

Does anyone have a nice simple path design that only uses one design up?

I've planted flowers over my dirt patches that I had when my town was first rolled, and have been watering them for around a week, trying to grow grass in them. Does anyone know if this is even possible? There's plenty of talk about regrowing grass after you've worn it down, but how about those dirt patches that are there from the very start? Anyone seen any progress? I sure haven't.

Some say it isn't possible. If the dirt was there when you started, the dirt stays. I certainly haven't seen any progress either and I'm starting to think these people may be right.

http://bidoofcrossing.tumblr.com/post/53985449269/ive-planted-flowers-over-patches-of-dirt-that

You can always and catologue some stuff if you like.

I know I'd like to catalogue the city sky wallpaper you are getting :p

Also looking for the following: modern wood clock/desk/bed and laptop.

Anyone? :)

I've got the Modern Wood Clock in my catalogue which I can order for you for tomorrow, and I'd be happy to let you catalogue the Cityscape Wall. Could I catalogue your Modern Wood Flooring and that birdcage?

Linius

I've got the Modern Wood Clock in my catalogue which I can order for you for tomorrow, and I'd be happy to let you catalogue the Cityscape Wall. Could I catalogue your Modern Wood Flooring and that birdcage?

Sure! Gonna eat now, I'll PM you when I open my town, or I could come to yours. Whatever you like :p

MicH

Some dirt patches are there when you start the game. They will never go away.

Coquette

You can always and catologue some stuff if you like.

I know I'd like to catalogue the city sky wallpaper you are getting :p

Also looking for the following: modern wood clock/desk/bed and laptop.

Anyone? :)

I have the city wall now, come catalog it. :)

MicH - Thank you! :)

Berordn

Some say it isn't possible. If the dirt was there when you started, the dirt stays. I certainly haven't seen any progress either and I'm starting to think these people may be right.

http://bidoofcrossing.tumblr.com/post/53985449269/ive-planted-flowers-over-patches-of-dirt-that

That would make sense, since I haven't seen any progress on those either.

I think certain patches are always grass since I've walked on them a bunch and no wear, and certain patches are always dirt, since that's where I've been dropping flowers, and no change. If that is the case, it fixes the issue City Folk had where certain bugs would be impossible to catch because of desertification or making a Snowman would be impossible.

Erik (one of the Deer villagers) moved out today. How long does usually take for someone to take his place? Dude was always demanding food...then called me a moocher. The proceeding net beatings were relentless.

Socreges

Banned
tumblr_mp214wUJn91svgayqo1_400.jpg

You can't have that many bushes in one area, same for trees.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/3ds/997811-animal-crossing-new-leaf/faqs/65246
So it says:

2) No more than eight trees will grow within a 7x7 square plot of land.
Yet I've got a setup like this that produced fruit:

OXOXO
XXXXX
XOXOX
XXXXX
OXOXO
XXXXX
XOXOX

That's just 7x4 and there are 10 trees (fully grown now).

So... huh? Conversely, I tried to plant a buttload of trees in the Chess Knight formation last night, in greater numbers than the above, and woke up to about 1/4 them being wilted.

n8

Unconfirmed Member
What mini-games did the guy have?

Sudden decisions (?) (Seen it also go by the name five choices)
-The one where s/he'll name a furniture and a price. You take it or move on to the next offer. If you get to the 5th, you must purchase it.

Guessing-complement one
-You're givin 3 choice complements, if you give the one they wanted, you buy item for cheap.

4 colored card one
-This is one where they'll buy an item you have. You choose a colored card, and the price on the other side is the one they pay for the item.

MicH

So it says:

Yet I've got a setup like this that produced fruit:

OXOXO
XXXXX
XOXOX
XXXXX
OXOXO
XXXXX
XOXOX

That's just 7x4 and there are 10 trees (fully grown now).

So... huh? Conversely, I tried to plant a buttload of trees in the Chess Knight formation last night, in greater numbers than the above, and woke up to about 1/4 them being wilted.
That sucks. I may tri to chop some trees which are in the area and see if that helps.

Is there any place I can get that pattern on the ground?
Sure, it's this one:

Ei9P7Su.jpg

Levi

Banned
Hey guys, Royal Crown for sale in my town. I have Bell Boom, so it is 1,440,000. I only ask that you left me catalog it.

1263 6107 8886 / Dredfort. First pm that includes a friend code gets it.

I don't want to be punched by you guys but I tell it anyway :)

After all the talks in here about the turnips I asked about the prices yesterday evening when I started playing in bed. And guess what I saw? Fivehundred eighty seven! DAMN! I had no fucking turnips at all.
I took my gfs 3DS and switched time to last Sunday to buy some to sell them :D Now I'm a millionaire out of a sudden. But I'll use it only if frustrated enough. Put all the money on my bank account and gave my gf one million :D

lucky me!

Sorry guys :D

MicH

I freaking love the glass displays. They make everything look so damn classy. Now I want a mannequin so I can display my complete Samus set!

EDIT:

I am also looking to do some trades. I have an extra Triple Red Shells and an extra ? Block.

I would love to trade them for any fortune cookie items that aren't:

Green Shell
Triple Banana
Super Mushroom
1UP Mushroom
Virtual Boy
Samus outfit
Link's tunic
Blue Falcon
Bad Bro's Stache
Toad Hat

Anyone interested? :p

I freaking love the glass displays. They make everything look so damn classy. Now I want a mannequin so I can display my complete Samus set!

Do you buy mannequins or earn them or something? Haven't seen any yet. Almost completed with the Samus and Link outfits.

Soul Beat

Okay I added you two, opening my gates soon.

You're welcome to catalog stuff near the train station but please don't walk off with it or run through flowers. :(

ETA - tm24, send me your FC so I can add you before I open the gates.
Sweet, lemme just get dem turnips.

Coquette

EDIT:

I am also looking to do some trades. I have an extra Triple Red Shells and an extra ? Block.

I would love to trade them for any fortune cookie items that aren't:

Green Shell
Triple Banana
Super Mushroom
1UP Mushroom
Virtual Boy
Samus outfit
Link's tunic
Blue Falcon
Bad Bro's Stache
Toad Hat

Anyone interested? :p

Dammit MicH. Why didn't you say so sooner? I have an extra Fire Bar and Goal Post thingy I could have traded. :p

I will add you when these guys are done. :)

Do you buy mannequins or earn them or something? Haven't seen any yet. Almost completed with the Samus and Link outfits.

You get 1 for talking to Sable every day until the day after you get the QR machine, another from Mable for buying 50 clothing items from Able Sisters, another from Labelle for buying a load of accessories and the final one is from Gracie. Can't remember the exact requirements for the final two.

MicH

You get 1 for talking to Sable every day until the day after you get the QR machine, another from Mable for buying 50 clothing items from Able Sisters, another from Labelle for buying a load of accessories and the final one is from Gracie. Can't remember the exact requirements for the final two.
Wait... I've had the QR machine for several days and never got a mannequin from Sable!? :( Oh mannnnnnnn. And I talk to her everyday still.

Ah, cool. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom