• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

What the fuck, so not cool.

Had some people over for trading and stuff and then went on decorating with my new furniture. Also had to open ten messages from Nook and toss them all away and when I was nearly done decorating I got an error while no one was even in my town. Can start the whole thing over again :')

n8

Unconfirmed Member
So do most people just buy everything they can and then resell it? I've just been buying the things I want.

I don't think most people do, but I'm one of those types as long as I can rebuy them in the catalog, I'm okay.

I've always like designing rooms, so I'd rather like to have everything in reach via the catalog as opposed to asking around for a particular piece.

MicH

tumblr_mp214wUJn91svgayqo1_400.jpg

You can't have that many bushes in one area, same for trees.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/3ds/997811-animal-crossing-new-leaf/faqs/65246

I love that carpet! I really want that now :)

It could be the same as trees, if you have too many in a area some will randomly die.
This is the worst. Ugh. Don't know how to do this now. Well, they let me plant more bushes than I would imagine at least

Debs

Do you just have to keep re-planting until they live? I bough tonnnns and put them all around my house, but only 2 survived :(

No they will just keep dying, try cutting down some of the trees in that area if you have a lot of them that could be stopping them from growing, then try to plant them again. I planted my bushes with one space between and didn't have any of them die.

MicH

No they will just keep dying, try cutting down some of the trees in that area if you have a lot of them that could be stopping them from growing, then try to plant them again. I planted my bushes with one space between and didn't have any of them die.
Thanks for the tip, I will try that tomorrow.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
god, what is this game doing to me? I popped it open at around 4pm to have a quick check on things, went to my house and saw kitty standing at the door. I immediately realised I had an appointment to meet her at noon which I forgot about and felt terrible that I'd let her down? How fucked up is that? I bought her a dress to try and make amends.

Linius

irl8WTqm9l5Xc.JPG
ibxss0ZRORm9pi.JPG

Meeting Mr.Samman and did my flag. Finally went the Neutral Milk Hotel cover art.

ijOTGOpWHBB6J.JPG
in2vone8L2VCK.JPG

Modern bridge is being built and I found my first wild mushroom. Not sure what to with that though?

ibllKNcJSDd40z.JPG
idMuzhaEkblPx.JPG

First visit from Saharah, brought me some ugly stuff though. And finally I caught a Char, just before the end of june.

Some housing updates

ibgbDdPFeYmLiV.JPG
ioMvGSmCBdDYg.JPG

Living room

ilRtxOiVePVKa.JPG
ibwH4O21G2qQni.JPG

Bedroom and I finally have a drumset in my music room!

iGdoNIdcptP6B.JPG
i4uBW1nYYpuMS.JPG

My completely new Modern Wood project.

Living room

ilRtxOiVePVKa.JPG
ibwH4O21G2qQni.JPG
So jealous of your house, I'm still having to rock the ugly default wallpaper/carpet in every room. I swear, if the Nook twins keep on stocking the same garbage every day I'll have to evict them from the town - today they had the exact same 3 items that were there 2 days ago.

Smilax

So jealous of your house, I'm still having to rock the ugly default wallpaper/carpet in every room. I swear, if the Nook twins keep on stocking the same garbage every day I'll have to evict them from the town - today they had the exact same 3 items that were there 2 days ago.

Hey Azure, I got your Cityscape Wallpaper and Computer Desk whenever you want it!

zroid

Banned
I looove the cityscape wallpaper -- it's too bad it doesn't really match any of my furniture, but I don't even care. Cityscape takes precedence.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Tried making a new paving design:

tumblr_mp28cnIbT31svkqkfo1_400.jpg

I think it came out rather well. I can share the QR code if someone wishes but take note I haven't bothered making the borders yet.

MicH

You were the one who needed the Tabletop game, right? because I got it for you

Koomaster

I have a bunch of pears and I was wondering if anyone has a town open that I can sell them in? My number is 0602 6273 4593
Yeah, I will open my gates for you. Pears aren't native to me so they should sell well for you in my town.

Added your FC.
My FC: 0903-3656-0179

zroid

Banned
I can't be the only one to find it really daunting to open up a new room on the ground floor of your house, because of the furniture rearrangement it requires in your main room. :(

MicH

Awesome. Give me a moment and I'll boot my DS up. Anything you want in return this time?

You already popped over to my town to let me catalogue it last night :)
Oh god I am so confused. Sorry :D

I think that was me? If not, can I catalog it at least? I have the display stand, no glass case, you can inventory if you want. :)
Good. Good. I ordered it for you and can bring it over in 5 min. Is that ok? Did you have the flatscreen tv as well?

Linius

You can always and catologue some stuff if you like.

I know I'd like to catalogue the city sky wallpaper you are getting :p

Also looking for the following: modern wood clock/desk/bed and laptop.

Anyone? :)

I have to admire the way NPCs interact when I'm not really around. I saw Cherry chatting with Pecan, whose catchphrase is "chipmunk!" and when Cherry comes into Re-Tail to buy something I put up for sale, she ended her sentence with "chipmunk." heh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom