• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levi

Banned
tumblr_mp2bo3y6s81qz9t7co1_400.jpg

Hey guys, Royal Crown for sale in my town. I have Bell Boom, so it is 1,440,000. I only ask that you left me catalog it.

1263 6107 8886 / Dredfort. First pm that includes a friend code gets it.

Reposted with an image and to cut through the turnip noise. :p One of you turnip millionaires should do this! Buying a Bell Boom crown is the ultimate status symbol.

Coquette

Reposted with an image and to cut through the turnip noise. :p One of you turnip millionaires should do this! Buying a Bell Boom crown is the ultimate status symbol.

TURNIPSSSSS!

On a serious note, if swirly hadn't let me catalog that just now, I totally would have bought it.

My town's Re-Tail's featured item of the day is the coelacanth.

Now all I have to do is catch one [T_T]

Anyway, Club LOL is finally open and I gave Shrunk some fruit. In return I gained the Thought emotion.

Robin64

Following on from my Final Fantasy VI and Final Fantasy VII portraits, I decided to make patterns for Final Fantasy IV because it's arguably the best of all the Final Fantasy games. Brilliantly, I discovered the portraits were already exactly 32 x 32 and the colors were all decidedly simple. So hoorah on that front!

HNI_0084.JPG
HNI_0085.JPG
HNI_0086.JPG
HNI_0087.JPG
HNI_0089.JPG
HNI_0090.JPG
HNI_0091.JPG
HNI_0092.JPG
HNI_0093.JPG
HNI_0094.JPG
HNI_0095.JPG
HNI_0096.JPG
HNI_0097.JPG
HNI_0098.JPG

Really lovely town :) looks great!

Wow, thanks for checking it out (kind of thought no one would)!

Dream Code is 5900-2158-8227 if anyone else wants to come by . . .

Visited the hell town someone posted the DC for. OMG. All those dead trees and stalks and litter everywhere. Honestly, what kind of brain has the energy to create that?? I'm still traumatized . . .

Linius

tumblr_mp2bo3y6s81qz9t7co1_400.jpg

Hey guys, Royal Crown for sale in my town. I have Bell Boom, so it is 1,440,000. I only ask that you left me catalog it.

1263 6107 8886 / Dredfort. First pm that includes a friend code gets it.

Calling dibs!

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Following on from my Final Fantasy VI and Final Fantasy VII portraits, I decided to make patterns for Fina Fantasy IV because it's arguably the best of all the Final Fantasy games. Brilliantly, I discovered the portraits were already exactly 32 x 32 and the colors were all decidedly simple. So hoorah on that front!

You're awesome.

Thanks again Coquette! Me and my wife give our thanks :D I want to visit again sometime when your town isn't being rushed by the turnip hordes :)

Socreges

Banned
tumblr_mp2bwsZ1tO1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mp2bzvl08W1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

Had to buy him medicine :p he's still spazzing out in his house though
If I push Soleil around enough, she gets mopey like that with purple swirls around her. It's enough to make me feel guilty for a moment before I remember that she's too close to the mayor's residence and must vacate immediately.

I harassed Flo for several days (she eventually moved out) but all she did was get angry, not mopey. Seems to be exclusive to certain characters.

Koomaster

tumblr_mp2bwsZ1tO1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mp2bzvl08W1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

Had to buy him medicine :p he's still spazzing out in his house though
Happened in previous games. Villagers will be sick for a week or more and stay in their homes. If you buy them medicine though it speeds up their recovery time, like around 3 days. Just buy them medicine every day and give it to them. They usually thank you and give you a present when they are better.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
So Kapp'n is a kappa - is that just a coincidence for the English translated versions? I think I Japan he's called Kappei but that doesn't have anything to do with being the captain of a boat?

I needs some ART in me life

Ok, me too. Is there a kind soul out there with some art for sale that we can visit, or with Reed there?

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
If I push Soleil around enough, she gets mopey like that with purple swirls around her. It's enough to make me feel guilty for a moment before I remember that she's too close to the mayor's residence and must vacate immediately.

I harassed Flo for several days (she eventually moved out) but all she did was get angry, not mopey. Seems to be exclusive to certain characters.

lol I'll keep that in mind

Happened in previous games. Villagers will be sick for a week or more and stay in their homes. If you buy them medicine though it speeds up their recovery time, like around 3 days. Just buy them medicine every day and give it to them. They usually thank you and give you a present when they are better.

Ah interesting, thanks! This is my first since the GC one so I had no idea this was a thing

Speedwagon

Michelangelo painted the Sistine Chapel. Yabuki turned off voice chat in Mario Kart races. True artists of their time.
qymR7NX.jpg

I'm guessing this is a good price? Any1 want to buy it?

RaginRoss

Anyone with a spare set of Varia Suit pants? I need them to finish off my Samus outfit.

I have a Peach Parasol and Wii Balance board I could trade.

Edit - Also got the small crown for sale in Able Sisters today for a cool 1 million bells if anyone is looking for it.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Am I the only one who doesn't plop textures on the ground? lol

Anyway why are tom nook upgrades surprisingly expensive than usual?

Some Club Tortimer noob just stole my Royal Crown...

Never again Gaf. Club Tortimer is the worst community ever.

Why am I so generous. 'Yeah sure, you can catalog this'. Byebye Royal Crown. Grrrrrr.

Linius

Why am I so generous. 'Yeah sure, you can catalog this'. Byebye Royal Crown. Grrrrrr.

I trust a lot of Gaffers with my stuff. But randoms on the island? Nah :p

Sorry to hear you got your crown stolen though. That sucks.

beta_fuse

I had a good experience with Club Tortimer so far but yeah I can see that being very frustrating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom