• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its my own fault. I'm too trusting. Just because the Animal crossing avatars are cute, doesn't mean the person playing them is.

Yeah... I wouldn't have trusted COMPLETE strangers with a 1.2 million bell item. That's still a chunk of bells. I haven't even worked up to a million yet in my bank. :/

Farming for beetles bores me half way through one trip...

Speedwagon

Michelangelo painted the Sistine Chapel. Yabuki turned off voice chat in Mario Kart races. True artists of their time.
That crown is really worth that much? My friend from Japan just gave it to me. Stuffed it in the locker. Guess i'll wear it more often now.

Can you introduce me to this friend? =P

Kenai

Finally had a Villager just sell me some art. So, how long till I get my Museum's 2nd floor?

If you have like 50? total donations or more (and at least one from each wing of course), Blather's should be "thinking" when you come in. He'll mention a renovation project. Get it funded, and voila.

Coming over. I see Philia is there too, don't let her steal the crown :p

I have screenshots! :p

When I get a tag, I want it to be 'My crown was stolen'

The worst. :(

Wish I could replace your crown but there hasn't been one in my town.

I don't really dig the Tortimer Club peeps. They just might be little kids. I've never won a game playing with them unless I did all the work. Just did the beetle catching game with someone, they caught 2 bugs in 6 minutes, I caught 11. <___<;;

I only started to go on it recently, as I was curious to how it worked. But after todays little spat, and over a few other play sessions, it seems you can't get to know someone well enough to give them there friend code. I learn from my mistakes though.

Koomaster

Some Club Tortimer noob just stole my Royal Crown...

Never again Gaf. Club Tortimer is the worst community ever.

Why am I so generous. 'Yeah sure, you can catalog this'. Byebye Royal Crown. Grrrrrr.
The worst. :(

Wish I could replace your crown but there hasn't been one in my town.

I don't really dig the Tortimer Club peeps. They just might be little kids. I've never won a game playing with them unless I did all the work. Just did the beetle catching game with someone, they caught 2 bugs in 6 minutes, I caught 11. <___<;;

Grizzo

I couldn't care less about gyroids. If somebody wants to trade mine, I would do it gladly. I'm looking for nice floors/wallpapers, classic series stuff (wall shelf, wardrobe, buffet or clock) and kitchen accessories (something like a fridge or some plates).

GuitarAnthony

Neo Member
Where can one find a "char"? that June guide says "under waterfall" but I've never seen one at either waterfall. Love to catch one before June is out and it's gone till next year.

Well damn, my Dad just called, he plays some stuff on 3DS and after hearing me gush about this game to him he decided to take the plunge. Sounds like he is having fun so far.
AU7Amsc.gif

Solemn Nomad

Neo Member
How important is it to donate items to the museum if you're just a beginner? Should I be selling all my fossils and things to re-tail and upgrading my house and the town before bothering with the museum?

I have some furniture I want to get rid, because I don't think I'll use it anytime soon.

- picnic table
- exotic bench
- wooden stool
- checkout counter
- polka-dot TV
- classic wall shelf
- tent wall
- flower pop carpet

For free or best offer. ; )

zroid

Banned
My T&T continues to refuse to stock slingshots. If I hadn't swiped one from my friend's town yesterday, I don't even want to think about how much longer I'd have to wait.

Having said that... is balloon furniture really all you get? There isn't a rare possibility of something... good... falling out?

My T&T continues to refuse to stock slingshots. If I hadn't swiped one from my friend's town yesterday, I don't even want to think about how much longer I'd have to wait.

Having said that... is balloon furniture really all you get? There isn't a rare possibility of something... good... falling out?

Seems to be all I have gotten from them. They instantly go to retail, although even my villagers don't want it.

Um...balloon hats?

Koomaster

How do you have so many? I have.. *counts*... zero slingshots.
The game gives multiple chances for the slingshots in the event you keep missing them or there are multiple players in the same game.

So as soon as you shoot down the required number of balloons, then the silver slingshot gets added to the list of balloons that can pass overhead. It has an X% chance of being the next balloon just like any balloon furniture item has X% chance of passing through. Same with the golden slingshot, except I believe it's percentages are much lower.

It just prevents a situation where a player either by misshooting or not knowing it was there, misses these slingshots.

Anyway, it's just the random number generator at work. I got my first silver slingshot today, as well as 3 balloon closets. >___<

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I'm only using paths around the cluster of houses on my map. Not even going to bother covering up the patios around the fixed buildings like the townhall and train station.

How important is it to donate items to the museum if you're just a beginner? Should I be selling all my fossils and things to re-tail and upgrading my house and the town before bothering with the museum?

Museum sells a silver tool (forgot which one) and you can also get exclusive floor and wallpapers from there as well. It's not SUPER important but it comes in handy.

llamarawk

Hey guys. New here on GAF (and to AC) and just got this game cause everyone seems to love it. Just paid off first loan and my house will be ready tomorrow (says T. Nook). Any pointers for someone new to Animal Crossing?

Museum sells a silver tool (forgot which one) and you can also get exclusive floor and wallpapers from there as well. It's not SUPER important but it comes in handy.

30 fish donated for Silver Rod
15 fossils for Silver Shovel. If you plan on customizing furniture colors from Cyrus, this will make 'money rocks' spew out ores.
30 bugs/insects for Silver Net

I have the former 2 right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom