• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roto13

Hey guys. New here on GAF (and to AC) and just got this game cause everyone seems to love it. Just paid off first loan and my house will be ready tomorrow (says T. Nook). Any pointers for someone new to Animal Crossing?

Keep things you get from places besides the Nookings' store and gifts from other villagers. Some things can't be rebought later. Once you have access to your catalog, you'll be able to see what is safe to sell.

Socreges

Banned
The game gives multiple chances for the slingshots in the event you keep missing them or there are multiple players in the same game.

So as soon as you shoot down the required number of balloons, then the silver slingshot gets added to the list of balloons that can pass overhead. It has an X% chance of being the next balloon just like any balloon furniture item has X% chance of passing through. Same with the golden slingshot, except I believe it's percentages are much lower.

It just prevents a situation where a player either by misshooting or not knowing it was there, misses these slingshots.

Anyway, it's just the random number generator at work. I got my first silver slingshot today, as well as 3 balloon closets. >___<
It's not that I have zero silver slingshots. I have zero slingshots, period. AFAIK, there's never been an opportunity for me to get one.

MicH

Yeah, I pretty much do the same with that sort of items. No trade value but still handy for fellow Gaffers.
Thanks for letting me catalog that crown, just ordered one for 1.2 million bells. Feels great. I already have the royal shirt and the King's beard somewhere :D

Linius

Thanks for letting me catalog that crown, just ordered one for 1.2 million bells. Feels great. I already have the royal shirt and the King's beard somewhere :D

Sweet, you can walk around like a true king now :p

I'm gonna get rid of my money ordinance before ordering that little crown you let me catalog.

milkham

FINALLY
Rhs30mJ.jpg
tSjSCmj.jpg
oiCBvja.jpg

Keaton trying to be a matchmaker
BWjCoFX.jpg
MkJiPUj.jpg
DS4ClN3.jpg

Serial killers want to be caught PeeWee
Mk4pZX5.jpg
wwZqREE.jpg
cCyWIaF.jpg

D0BIKE0.jpg
r6VqKUg.jpg

kinda explains this though
S3RPrcR.jpg

Selling fossils:

T. Rex torso x2
Ammonite x2
Para torso x2
Archelon torso
Sabertooth skull
Tricera torso
Ichthyo torso
Ptera left wing
Megacero skull
Para tail
Spino tail
Spino torso

Let's talk offers

Debs

I'm looking for the following items if anyone can help at all, would like to either catalog or buy them :)

Exotic Wall
Exotic Bed
Exotic Bureau
Exotic Bench
Exotic End Table
Exotic Lamp
Exotic Wall Shelf

Thanks!

Anyone wanna visit my town o:
I won't be on till later tonight (8PM EST) but I thought I'd get the FC thing out of the way :D
I'll have Club Tortimer Card by tonight as well, so we can go to the island!
My FC: 0302-1078-2436

zroid

Banned
Someone I streetpassed with has a super toilet, lol

I was tempted to order it but I didn't know where to put the damn thing

MicH

I'm looking for the following items if anyone can help at all, would like to either catalog or buy them :)

Exotic Wall
Exotic Bed
Exotic Bureau
Exotic Wardrobe
Exotic Bench
Exotic Chair
Exotic Table
Exotic End Table
Exotic Lamp
Exotic Wall Shelf

Thanks!
You can have my Exotic Wardrobe which I was just about to sell. PM me your FC (mine is in my profile)

Linius

Just had a successful visit to Linius's town. Thanks!

No problem. Glad to have the T-Rex complete now.

Fossils trading has been going very well today. I expect one more visitors bringing over some fossils as well. Going to reach 15 new fossils in one day I think :p

llamarawk

Keep things you get from places besides the Nookings' store and gifts from other villagers. Some things can't be rebought later. Once you have access to your catalog, you'll be able to see what is safe to sell.

What about the shells on the beach in the beginning are they important to keep? I'm just selling bugs (not already in museum) and shells right now but maybe I shouldn't be?

abundant

What about the shells on the beach in the beginning are they important to keep? I'm just selling bugs (not already in museum) and shells right now but maybe I shouldn't be?

Shells aren't important. You can have Cyrus make you a custom music box with one, but that's it.

Speedwagon

Michelangelo painted the Sistine Chapel. Yabuki turned off voice chat in Mario Kart races. True artists of their time.
Anyone have some silver tools I can have? I only have the regular shovel and net.

Megatron

Selling fossils:

T. Rex torso x2
Ammonite x2
Para torso x2
Archelon torso
Sabertooth skull
Tricera torso
Ichthyo torso
Ptera left wing
Megacero skull
Para tail
Spino tail
Spino torso

Let's talk offers

I will buy the TRex Torso, Megacero Skull and Archelon Torso for 10,000 bells each.

Roto13

Bugs and fish and stuff you find in nature are all fine to sell. Giant clam shells come in handy later but they're infinite so it doesn't matter if you sell them or save them now.

Garland7G

Rodeo invited me over today. He's like the Patrick Star of my town.

tumblr_mp2hyflpQS1swi0i7o1_400.jpg

His greeting should have been hint #1

tumblr_mp2hx1q7tA1swi0i7o1_400.jpg

His choice of music was #2

tumblr_mp2htn3hCQ1swi0i7o1_400.jpg

tumblr_mp2hsm3kxf1swi0i7o1_400.jpg

tumblr_mp2hrbH5xi1swi0i7o1_400.jpg

I left after that...plan on going back tonight.

Socreges

Banned
No problem. Glad to have the T-Rex complete now.

Fossils trading has been going very well today. I expect one more visitors bringing over some fossils as well. Going to reach 15 new fossils in one day I think :p
Have you got an extra raptor tail?

Either way I've got plenty of spares and would guess you've got something I'm missing, if you're up for yet another trade. FC in profile

Exotic Wall
Exotic Bed
Exotic Bureau
Exotic Bench
Exotic Chair
Exotic Table
Exotic End Table
Exotic Lamp
Exotic Wall Shelf

Thanks!

Got the bench. You can have it for a Slingshot. If you got one spare.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom